XOXO (Hugs & Kisses)

Unexpected XOXO
->->-> Lime's POV ->->->
 
I'm such a pabo! Why did I kissed him!! I don't know what's gotten in to me. What will he think about me now? I shoud've waited for him to make a move. But his lips are just very...attractive..Argh!! Stop this Kim HyeLim! You did a wrong move!
 
 
 
->-> No One's POV ->->
 
 
 
Lime was on her way to their dressing room when she realized that she's going on the wrong way.. "Omo..where am I?" Lime said picking up her phone and contacted YoonJo.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Yah Lime!! Where are you? And how dare you left ChanYeol-sunbaenim alone!!" YoonJo shouted at the phone.
 
"I don't know..I think I'm lost..W-wait..How did you know that I was with him?"
 
"I kinda eavesdropped and saw the whole thing!" YoonJo said gigling. "I saw how you kissed him!! HAHAA!" YoonJo continued followed by an evil laugh from her. "But seriously, where the heck are you? After you kissed him you ran away! Baek-oppa saw you running!"
 
"I told you I don't know.. Please find me.." Lime pleaded on the phone and looking at the surroundings at the same time.
 
"Okay..Okay..Don't worry Lime.Just tellme exactly where you are.." YoonJo instructed
 
"I'm sitting at a black long couch near the glass window.. And there's a big poster of our AfterSchool's sunbaes here!"
 
"Okay Lime.. wait for m..me okay? I'll be there in a sec." YoonJo said and ended the call.. Lime chuckled when YoonJo was kinda unsure of her answer.. 'Wait for m...me okay?~' But Lime leaved it..YoonJo is kinda clumsy sometimes.
 
"Lime!!There you are!"
 
 
 
->->-> Lime's POV ->->->
 
"Lime!! There you are!!"
 
YoonJ-J-CHANYEOL? Wh- why?
 
"Me and Baek were there when you called YoonJo.." ChanYeol said and sat beside me..I moved away from him but his strong arms prevented it, he held my waist tightly and pulled me close to him..He's hugging me again.. >.<
 
"Why did you leave so quickly after you kissed me?" He whispered into my ear.
 
<-<-<- FLASHBACK <-<-<-
 
Lime immediately ran away leaving ChanYeol surprised but got back at his senses immediately and followed Lime,but when he went out on the room,he stopped not knowing if where did Lime went...Then he saw YoonJo texting while walking. ChanYeol was about to call her when a familiar man came to YoonJo and hugged her..
ChanYeol gasped at the moment he is witnessing..His bestfriend was hugging and whispering sweet words on YoonJo. ChanYeol approached them and he strongly pushed his bestfriend from hugging YoonJo.
 
"Yah BaekHyun!! Since when??" ChanYeol shouted but BaekHyun and YoonJo covered his mouth with their hands. "Ssh!!! Calm down Yeollie! The people might hear you!" BaekHyun said and they removed their hands. "Okay..How and when did you two started?" ChanYeol whispered at them. BaekHyun looked at YoonJo and they both nodded.
 
"Last five months.." BaekHyun stated, ChanYeol gasped again, he couldn't believe BaekHyun hid this from him but he had to admit that BaekHyun is good at hiding their relationship.
 
"Five months?! How about the members? Do they know?" ChanYeol asked but BaekHyun and YoonJo shook their heads,ChanYeol sighed he can't help but to feel jealous of their relationship.
 
"Please ChanYeol-sunbae..Don't tell this to your groupmates just for BaekHyun-oppa's sake..You're best friends right?" YoonJo said pleading using her doll-like eyes.
 
"Alright I won't tell them.. Why are you two doing here anyway?" ChanYeol asked, YoonJo and BaekHyun looked at each other and held their hands.
 
"Today is our 5th monthsary...Still strong!" YoonJo stated and kissed BaekHyun's cheek. 
 
*ring ring*
 
YoonJo's cellphone rang and answered it immediately.
 
"Hello?" a voice from the other line said, YoonJo recognized the voice already and looked at ChanYeol.
 
"Yah Lime!! Where are you? And how dare you left ChanYeol-sunbaenim alone!!" YoonJo scolded her.
 
"I kinda eavesdropped and saw the whole thing!" YoonJo said gigling. "I saw how you kissed him!! HAHAA!" YoonJo continued followed by an evil laugh from her. BaekHyun gasped at what he heard, he felt happy yet disappointed because happy because they kissed but ChanYeol didn't make the first move >.<
 
"But seriously, where the heck are you? After you kissed him you ran away! Baek-oppa saw you running!"
 
"I told you I don't know.. Please find me.." Lime pleaded on the phone.
 
"Okay..Okay..Don't worry Lime.Just tellme exactly where you are.." YoonJo instructed
 
"I'm sitting at a black long couch near the glass window.. And there's a big poster of our AfterSchool's sunbaes here!"
 
"Okay Lime.. wait for m..me okay? I'll be there in a sec." YoonJo said and ended the call..
 
"I can't believe you ChanYeol. You made her kiss you! That was supposed to be your move.." BaekHyun said in a mother-tone like.
 
"Sorry! I was just surprised when she did that.. I was going to kiss back but she ran away.." ChanYeol reasoned out.
 
"Stop scolding him Baek-oppa." YoonJo said and turned to ChanYeol. "Go find Lime and talk to her! This is your chance! I think she's in the third floor near AfterSchool's sunbaes poster! Ppalii~" YoonJo said pushing ChanYeol away.
 
 
->->-> FLASHBACK OVER ->->->
 
 
->->-> No One's POV ->->->
 
"Why did you leave so quickly after you kissed me?" ChanYeol whispered Lime's ear.
 
"I-I'm sorry.. I was just..uh..surprised..I kissed y-you.." Lime said nervously..
 
"No.. I should be the one saying sorry.." ChanYeol said releasing Lime from the hug and cupped Lime's cheeks, causing her to blush madly. "I should be the one doing this." ChanYeol said.
 
"What are you talking ab-mmmmffff" Lime felt ChanYeol's lips on hers. She's squealing inside...She responded on the kiss, ChanYeol smirked and wrapped his arms around Lime's waist, he tried to bit Lime's lower lip, but Lime noticed it and pulled ChanYeol, leaving them panting..
 
"Sorry Lime.. I got too carried away.." ChanYeol said caressing Lime's face, Lime held ChanYeol's hand and gave him a lovely smile.
 
"It's ok.. I kinda liked it." Lime said and they both laughed. ChanYeol suddenly hugged her from the back and kissed her neck. "You're mine now okay?" ChanYeol suddenly said hugging Lime's waist really tight.
 
"Okay." Lime simply said and laughed a little.
 
"Yah!! How dare you two!"
 
The two suddenly froze when they heard someone shouted.
 
"Yah ChanYeol! I saw how intimate your kiss were! I never did that to YoonJo!" BaekHyun and YoonJo suddenly came in.
 
"Well it's about time you do that! Besides it's your monthsary today!" ChanYeol answered leaving BaekHyun sighed in defeat..
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry for the late update guys.. Blame EXO for me being late.. I can't stop spazzing..Well here it its.. I hope you enjoyed the story.. sorry for the kissing scene.. It took me hours to write that scene..And I do apologize for the grammatical errors..English is not my first langauge.Love lots.
 
ing lolz
>.<