Hugs

Unexpected XOXO

 

 
"And the winner for this week's Music Bank is.." The MC paused, giving the audience and also the artists a thrill.
"It's OK if we don't win today. We still have next time." Kris, the leader of EXO said to s and they all agreed.
"EXO!!!" The MC's announced, and the EXO members looked at each other, they didn't expect this to happened, they just celebrated their first year anniversary as a group. The leaders Kris and SuHo gave a short speech and thanked the fans who voted for them. Tao, D.O. , Kai, and BaekHyun were crying hard because they just didn't expect that they're going to have their first win today..Meanwhile LuHan, Lay, and SeHun bowed at the other artists and groups, they held back their tears, they don't want to cry in public. Chen and XiuMin hugged each other and they keep on saying "You've worked hard!" on each other. 
And as for the remaining member.. "Uhm..ChanYeol-sunbae.." A female voice whispered 
 
<-<-Rewind<-<-
 
 
"EXO!!" The MC's announced the winner, at this point ChanYeol couldn't hold back his tears and let thm flow from his eyes, he can't believe that this day they have their very first win on a music show, all of his and s hardworks all comes down to this. ChanYeol started to approach s even though he can't see them clearly because of his tears blurring his vision. He immdiately hugged someone, thinking that it was his co-member and he countinued to cry on that person's milky shoulder.
"We won Baek!!We won!!" ChanYeol said while crying at the person who he believe is ^BaekHyun^, he felt that ^BaekHyun^ didn't hug him back but he still didn't release the person who he believe is BaekHyun from the hug, he kept on crying and crying and hugged the person tightly.
"Uhm..ChanYeol-sunbae.." a female voice whispered at him.
 
->->->->->->->->->->->
 
 
ChanYeol heard it but he didn't respond, he was still crying and he unexpectedly kissed the person's milky shoulder. "ChanYeol! What are you doing?!" a familiar voice called out and tries to remove ChanYeol from the hug but he didn't budge. ChanYeol opened his eyes and he saw BaekHyun infront of him looking at the person he's hugging. 'If this is not BaekHyun,
who is this person I'm hugging.' ChanYeol asked himself and he looked at the person's shoulder, it was a milky smooth shoulder..a shoulder of a female, he immediately released the female into their hug and ChanYeol bowed at the female over and over again..
"I'm so sorry! Im so sorry!! I don't have bad intentions! I just thought that you were BaekHyun and..and..I hugged you. Sorry.." ChanYeol said and doing a 90-degree bow over and over again to the female. ChanYeol stopped and looked slowly at the female who he hugged and kissed the shoulder. His eyes widened after he saw the female.. It was Lime, HelLOVEnus' rapper and main vocalist. Lime couln't answer and still looking at ChanYeol.
"C-congratlations for your group's first win!" YooAra moved Lime behind since she can't talk for a moment and they did a 90-degree bow and after that Alice was talking to Lime knowing if she's allright and they started to leave..
"L-Lime! W-wait!!" ChanYeol shouted and attempting to catch up with lime but Kris' immediately caught him.
"C'mon ChanYeol, we have an encore to do!" Kris said and they continued to celebrate their first win with the members and the fans.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>.<
,