Chapter 3

My bestfriend girlfriend

Chapter 3

 

The next morning

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I wake up and look around the living room. Everyone is still sleeping. Wait where is Taeyeon? She was next to me last night. Then I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I stand up and look at the kitchen direction. A smile appear on my face, Taeyeon was preparing breakfast. I went to the kitchen.

 

" Morning Taetae "

 

Tae look at me " Morning Fany " with a bright smile. " The breakfast is ready, can you call the girls please "

 

" Sure " I went back to the living room

 

" Girls, wake up " nobody moving

 

" Girls, wake up. The breakfast is ready "

 

" BREAKFAST " Soo and Yoona scream together. The get up and run into the dining room. Slowly I saw Sunny and Yuri open their eyes. " Aish...this two girls. Always foods " they said together.

 

" What do you guys mean " I ask confusedly

 

" Fany, you'll see what we mean in a few minutes " Yuri said with a smile

 

" Let's hurry before our breakfast disappear " Sunny drag us into the dining room.

 

" YAH!!!! LEAVE SOME FOR US " Yuri and Sunny scream together

 

I can't believe what I see. Half of the breakfast was gone.

 

" Don't worry, I prepared a lot " Taeyeon chuckle

 

We sat down and start eating. Soo and Yoona are eating like there's no tomorrow. I look at Yuri then I saw her looking at Yoona with a smile on her face. Of course Yoona didn't notice it because she is too busy with her foods. So Yuri have a crush for Yoona.

 

Yuri's POV

 

I was sleeping next to Yoona. I was hugging her while sleeping. I want to stay like this forever but suddenly I heard Tiffany call us. The first call we didn't move then I heard her said the breakfast is ready. Of course, when Yoona heard food she will jump up and run to the dining room. " Aish...this two girls. Always foods " I said sadly. I slowly open my eyes and saw Tiffany standing in front of me. Did Tiffany notice something? Impossible, no one is this house know I have a crush for Yoona. We talked a little and we went into the dining room. I sat next to Yoona. I saw her eating like a kid like there's no tomorrow. I can't help but smile at her cuteness. Then I saw some sauce on Yoona's lip so I wipe it for her.

 

" Thank you Yul " Yoona said like a kid

 

I give a bright smile " Drink some water first " then I give my glass of water to her.

 

" Yah, you only care about Yoona " Soo pouted

 

" Because I'm her favourite you stupid " Yoona stick her tongue to Soo and hug me tightly

 

Everyone laugh and I'm blushing.

" I need water " then I leave the table and go to the kitchen.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I saw Yuri's reaction when Yoona hug her. She was blushing like hell. But I don't think Yoona knows about Yuri's feeling. Yuri excuse herself and went into the kitchen. I follow her.

 

" You should tell Yoona about your feeling " I said behind her

 

Yuri turn and face me " W-what do you mean? "

 

" Yuri, you love Yoona. Is so obvious "

 

" I can't. I don't want to lose her. For Yoona I'm only her unnie and nothing more " Yuri sad sadly

 

" If you tell her, maybe she loves you too "

 

Yuri shook her head

 

I sighed then we went back to the dining room.

 

" Since it Saturday, let's invite Siwon oppa and Jessica to our house " Soo said excitedly

 

Everyone agree.

 

Jessica's house

 

Jessica's POV

 

I slowly open my eyes and found the other side of my bed empty. Where's oppa? I put some clothes on me and went downstairs. I saw Siwon reading newspaper in the living room. A smile appear on my face I went behind him and wrap my arm around his neck.

 

" Morning babe " Siwon face me and kiss my lips

 

" Morning oppa. Why are you up so early? "

 

" Preparing breakfast for you "

 

" Oppa, you don't have to do this for me "

 

" But I want to " Siwon smile and drag me into the dining room.

 

We are eating breakfast happily then oppa phone rang. He pick it up

 

" Hey Soo. What's up? "

 

After a few minutes, he hang up.

 

" Soo invite us to her place "

 

" But I don't want to. I want to spend the day with you " Jessica pout

 

" Babe, Soo is like my sister. And Tiffany live with them..... "

 

" Let's go then " I cut Siwon