Chapter 16

My bestfriend girlfriend

Chapter 16

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was holding Soo hand when I saw oppa I let go of her hand and run toward Siwon.

 

" Oppa " I hug him. The feeling is not the same with Soo. My heart don't beat when I hug oppa. Now I know the person I really love is Soo and not oppa. But I need to wait before telling oppa the truth.

 

" Hey babe " then he kiss me. I really don't want to kiss him back but I don't want to hurt him so I kiss him.

 

Soo approach us I can see she is sad with my action. I really want to hug her and tell her the person I love is her and not oppa but oppa is here so I can't do it.

 

Soo is driving silently. We arrived at my house and oppa want to open the door.

 

" Oppa, I changed the password " I said

 

" Huh?! Why? " Oppa ask

 

" Oppa, you know how bad I am with the number so Sica changed for something I can remember easily " Soo said

 

Siwon chuckles " So what is the password now "

 

" Hmmm.....is Soo birthday " I said

 

" Ohh...." oppa answer

 

" Let's get in " I said

 

Is already lunch time, I'm in the kitchen preparing lunch. I was preparing Soo favourite foods. Soo must be happy when she see it. I smile then I feel someone back hugging me. Soo. I turn then is Siwon who is hugging me. I return the hug.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I went into the kitchen then I saw Jessica hugging oppa. When she see me she quickly broke the hug. I eat silently while Jessica and Siwon talk happily.

 

" Soo, thank you so much for taking care of Jessica when I'm not here "

 

I'm sorry oppa, I fall in love with Jessica.

 

I smile " You're welcome oppa. Jessica is my friend too "

 

I look at my wristwatch " I need to go. I will stay in the office tonight because I have an important case to handle. " I quickly run out of the house and drive away.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Is she mad because I hugged oppa.

 

At night, I was preparing to sleep suddenly I feel oppa lips on mine. I know what he wants I try to stop him.

 

" Babe, don't you miss me " Siwon ask

 

I'm sorry oppa but I don't

 

" Of course I miss you " I lie

 

Siwon smile and kiss me again. I don't want to hurt him since he is a great guy so I let him making love with me. Luckily, Soo will not come back tonight so she won't know. I'm sorry Soo. I know I promised you that I won't have with oppa but I really don't want to hurt him. I promise this time is the last time and it won't happen in the future.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I am in my office reading the case suddenly I notice I forgot one file at home. I quickly drive back to the house. I enter the house and went to my room. On my way up, I heard some noise from Sica's room. The door is not close when I went near the room I am shock. I see Jessica and oppa making love. Tears start to fall down I run out the house and drive away. I stop the car in front of a bar.

 

In the bar

 

Hyomin's POV

 

I was with my friend in the bar suddenly I saw Soo enter alone in the bar. What happen to her?

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I order a brandy and start to drink. You lie to me Jessica. You promised me that you won't have with oppa. Everything you told me was just a lie. You never love me, I'm only oppa substitute. Jessica Jung I hate you for using me. I am so stupid to believe you. From now on, I won't give my heart to anybody.