Chapter 20

My bestfriend girlfriend

Chapter 20

 

One month later

 

Jessica's POV

 

Is been a month since Soo move back to her house. She never answer my call or messages. I went to L.A. the next day after Tae birthday because my parents need my help. I just come back today I didn't even contact Tiffany because I was so busy there. I was in a club with some staff and I was shock. I see Soo dancing and kissing with random girls. What are you doing Soo? I went beside her.

 

" Soo "

 

She look at me side and continue dancing with the girls. I was like a stranger to her, she didn't even look at me. Then she drag a girl out the club. I follow her to an alley and I saw her making out with this girl. I can't hold my tear I went near her and push the girl away. The girl fall on the ground and run away.

 

" Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing? " I asked

 

" I was making out with a cutie then someone interrupt us. Now I need to found someone else for tonight "

 

" Why are you like this? Is it because of me? "

 

Soo scoffed " Sorry miss, I don't even know you "

 

" Soo I love you I really do and I'm sorry for hurting you " tears fall down

 

She scoffed again " Sorry but I don't love you. And the word love doesn't exist in my dictionary. If you want to be my one night stand partner for tonight I'm sorry but I'm not interested in you " then she leave.

 

I feel my heart got stab when I heard what she just said.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I try to hold my tears and walk away from Jessica. The next morning, I wake up again in a hotel's room with a random girl beside me. Is been a month I do one night stand and my friends are not happy with it.

 

I went back to the house. I see everyone looking at me angrily.

 

" Yah!!! Choi Sooyoung where have you been the whole night " they said together

 

" I was sleeping in a hotel. Look I'm tired can we please talk later " I said and went back into my room.

 

The next day

 

Jessica's POV

 

Tonight I have an important meeting at in the hotel restaurant. The meeting take around an hour. After the meeting I want to call Tiff to ask her about Soo. I was in the hotel lobby the someone caught my attention. I see Soo at the front desk hugging a girl then they went into the elevator. I quickly follow them. They enter into a room I try to knock but my hand is shaking. I take a breath and knock the door. The door open and I see a girl with a towel around her.

 

" Can I help you? " she ask

 

"......................."

 

" Who is it? " I heard Soo voice and she comes out with a bathrobe on her. Tears start to fall.

 

" Soo.... " my voice crack

 

" Soo do you know her " the girl ask while hugging my Sooyoungie.

 

" No I don't know her. Let's go back inside " she say and close the door living me alone. I knock the door again but no answer. I sit down on floor and slowly I was asleep. I wake up and is already the morning. I stand up and the door suddenly open. I see Soo and the girl coming out but Soo ignore me and walk toward the elevator with the girl. I quickly follow her into the elevator. Inside, Soo ignore like I am a total stranger to her. At the lobby, Soo kiss the girl and went to the parking lot alone.

 

I run behind her and back hug her. " Soo, please listen to me "

 

She pull off my arm " Miss can you stop following me, we have nothing to talk " with this she went in her car and drive away. I fall on the ground and cry. Soo why are you acting like this. My hand on the chest. I went back to my house and run into the bedroom. Since Soo moved out, I found an excuse to separate the room with Siwon and he agree with it. Now I sleep in Soo's room. I can't closed my eyes. Every time I try to close my eyes I saw Soo making out with this girl. I call Tiffany

 

At the café

 

" Tiff tell me what happen to Soo. I saw her the night before at the club and last night in the hotel then " Tiff interrupt me

 

" Then she was making out with a girl at the club and she slept with a girl in at hotel " Tiff finish the sentence

 

I am shock " How do you know? "

 

Tiff sigh " Soo changed a lot since she moved back in the house. She went in the club every night and have one night stand with a different girl every night "

 

Tears fall down

 

" Everyone try to stop her but we can't. Every time someone mention your name she got angry and went out from the house. "

 

" Soo saw me having with Siwon so she thought I use her. "

 

Tiffany is shock " Soo saw you having with Siwon "

 

I nodded " But Tiff I really love her I really do. The moment I hug Siwon at the airport I realised the person I really love is Soo and not Siwon "

 

" Then why you have with him "

 

" That day said she have an important case to handle. She told us that she will stay at her office the whole night. When I prepare to sleep Siwon suddenly kissed me. I try to push him away but I felt guilty so I let him. But I can't image Soo came back to the house and saw everything " I cry

 

" Jessica Jung, you are really stupid. "

 

" I know Tiff, please help me. I really need her to come back into my life. I promise I will break up with Siwon. I won't hurt her again, so please Tiff help me "