my regular days.

The Story of My Love Life
two.
my regular days.
_______________________________________________________________________________
» It's been almost 2 weeks since the classes got switched up. In class, i no longer feel that lonely anymore as i had mir beside me. I felt happy i had him because he was quite similar to my bestfriend. But he wasnt enough of course. To me, i would pick sehun over mir anytime and evertime. I felt sorry for mir.. but what can i do? Sehun was there first in my heart. He already marked his territory there. But i slowly sighed thinking the past 2 weeks, thinking that there has been quite a distance between me and sehun. We always bonded in our classroom, feeling comfortable there the most. But now? We are in different classes and our time of bonding has been cut off. The only time we can meet is during recess and when sehun comes to my house. But the second option is nearly impossible as sehun is already busy during the weekends with his dates either with his friends or lovers. So the first option.. yes. That is the most happy moment for me as i got to be close to my bestfriend again. We always sat together during recess, facing eachother. That's became a habit since whenever me or sehun happened to be sitted far away from eachother, one of us must moved to the other to be sitted close to them. We also share the same cup, having indirect kisses everytime but we didnt mind it. For all i know, i always thought of it as something more but i kept shrugging it off as it was weirding me out, thinking this kind of thoughts. And after we finished, we always leave together to go back to our own classes, leaving the others behind, making sure we would have some more time together. The others always whined saying, "Can you guys at least wait for us? Damnit." Me and sehun always turned back and just stick our tongues out then laughing together as we saw eachothers faces when we did it. We then walked back to class, ready to part by saying goodbyes. 
 
» After we parted, i walked to my desk, slumping back on my chair, almost smiling to my ears, very happy at today's recess also. Mir had walked in a minute later and also walked to his desk, greeting me with his usual grin. I smiled back at him, feeling i might be getting a new friend through this classes changing thing. Well, at least it has an upside to it. We then talked up a regular conversation until the teacher walked in, queting all the students down including us. We then resumed studying, although we were more like talking than studying after about 10 minutes they started. After about 5 more minutes, we were giggling silently as mir said something funny about joon, he really looks like he 'liked' joon. I was very happy, almost forgetting about sehun. Mir has helped a lot on this. I really thanked him for being my friend. But what i didn't notice was sehun walked by and looked at me but unfortunately i was busy talking to mir. My other besfriend from childhood, taemin later mentioned that sehun was looking quite unpleased with it. I shrugged, packing my backpack ready for going home, "Ok. thanks taem." He smiled back at me and patted my back. "No problem. I'm always here for you from now on." I smiled back thinking, we drifted apart when we went to high school, and to think we're reuniting just by having the same class, its quite amusing yet kinda awesome. (i like saying awesome. -_-) After that, i left pretty quickly because sehun was whining at the door, tired of waiting for me. Its always like that, either he waits or i wait for him before we go home except if we're both were busy doing something else. But that's very rare.
 
» After i reached home , i tossed away my backpack and changed into my regular clothes which is shorts and a sport-t and then hopped into my bed, landing on my stomach. I cuddled with my chocolate colored pillow and open up the laptop, starting it up. As soon as it opens, i clicked on my 4 most visited bookmarks which is this, this, this and this. I pretty much explored number 1 and number 2 the most, as i was really a holic back then. Way more than i am now. Number 3 and 4 was very minor as number 3 depends on what i find and number 4 was already getting boring. I sighed, feeling bored all of a sudden and decided to talk to the only aff user i was pretty closed back then, Choi_Junhong or better known as Zelo. I typed a message on his wall, feeling quite excited to talk to him again. He was very cute, but of course not in 'that' way, at least not yet. He replied back and we continued to chit-chat and sometimes fanboy about the kpop groups. We became friends quite easily because we pretty much had the same interests. He was also like me, not to fussy or.. i dont know. He was just comfortable to talk with. I really dont know how to explain that.
 
» Night time reached and we finally have to stopped talking because zelo was getting sleepy. I was pretty dissapointed but what can i do? I cant stop him from sleeping, i'm just his online friend. I sighed and type "Goodnight." and other mushy between friends stuff. He replied back sounding all sleepy, making me smile as i close the tab to aff. I pouted, thinking what should i do next. Thinking up an idea, i open up another site after i closed off the other 3 sites. I smirked evilly, looking at all those unapproprite gifs. Scrolling down through every page even if i have seen them before, having to stop at certain gifs because it have either irojiro dude or hinata in it. I just wished i could watch the videos. I want to see it so bad. (back then, i didnt know how to download or watch them.. so.. yeah.)
 
» Soon it was already 2 in the morning, my eyes getting sleepy. I closed the laptop, hibernating it. I laid on my back on the bed and turned to look at the always- tv. It was playing some movie in chinese. I smiled and turned my body also, deciding to watch the show until i fall asleep. Through that, i kept thinking, "I wonder if sehun's asleep.. if not, he must be calling his boyfriend, luhan in the middle of the night again..." Without me noticing, a bit of jealousy was coming out from that sentence. I groaned in frustration and let my eyes close, soon falling asleep.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Sorry i updated a day late. ;_; wanted to update this yesterday but i just had no energy to do it.. otl
so here it is. the second chapter. its kinda boring though. my life is. -_-
but no worries, this is only the beggining, later a lot of conflics will soon come.
and also, i changed this to first pov. chapter one also. i just realized that i talked like this is tao's story.. sorry. must've been confusing huh? T^T
sorry guys.. anyways, comments are loved. <3 please?