Meet the ladies

Beautiful Stranger

02. Meet the ladies

 


 

If I weren't so damn stupid, none of this would've happened.

I watched my white ceiling with much much enthusiasm (or not!). It's been three days full of sleepless nights and endless dreams about him. And when I mean him, I mean the Kim Junsu guy I met at the bar that doesn't even know my name. I mean the guy who stole my first friggin' kiss! Now that I recall, I've been feeling empty this past few days because of him! Ugh! What did that Kim Junsu did to me!!!

I groaned in frustration. "Ugh!!!GOD! PLEASE LET ME SLEEP!" I begged as I toss and turn on my bed.

"Taengoo, if you don't freakin' shut your mouth right this second...I'm going to call the police and report you for being a pain in the @ss! Or I might as well tie you and and put a tape in your mouth." My roommate aka my best friend, Lee Sunny cutely threatened.

If you must know, Sunny is known to be as the aegyo queen of all times. She has these cute-annoying-punch line that literally calls for a punch! The thing about her being the aegyo queen is that she never lose her cuteness even when she's annoyed or mad, which is also terrifying because how could you be cute and scary at the same time? I mean that's not so - normal!

If she says something, she'll really do it. No doubt about that. Trust me, I've known her since I learned how to speak. And people say, I'm the violent one!

"Sorry. There's too much mosquitoes around" I lied, obviously. Just to let you know, I at lying. My face starts to twitch whenever I don't say the truth.

"Oh for Pete's sake! You're horrible at lying Taeng!" she grumpily sat up on her bed and faced me. "Spill it! I'll spare you ten minutes of my precious beauty sleep!" she said it like I begged her to listen to me.

I shrugged. Can you believe her? I can't. How can she think about her beauty rest when her best friend is suffering a kind love-sickness disease!

Wait.

Did I just say love-sickness disease? I didn't know there's such thing! And I'm not in love! Who said I am?

Anyway, as I was saying, she is a shame among all the people who has a best friend in the world!

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired, that's all" I didn't lie, I.AM. REALLY.TIRED! Thinking about that guy - that is.

"Oh, cut the crap, Taengoo! You're wasting your own time, you know! A minute already pass" Wait...she's counting? What a--tic-tack-tic-tack-tic-tack...

I groaned in frustration as I sat up surrendering without even a fight. "Okay, do you remember when I got home drunk?" she nodded sleepily "I met this guy at the bar. We talked - actually, he was trying to annoy me and I was like, 'where in the world did this guy come from' and so I was going to just leave and all... and then... and then.. he stole my...first kiss" I shyly confessed biting my lower lip.

Her eyes suddenly went as bright as the sun just like her name (LOL). "What in the world! That happened three days ago and you didn't even bother telling your best friend that you already had your first kiss?!" she rambled  as she got a hold of my shoulders and started shaking me crazily.

Wow! I must say, I did not expect that kind of reaction from her. Usually she would just say something like 'Taeng, Jaejong shaking your hand doesn't mean he's in love with you or something'.

I just watch her in awe while she shook my body like a doll.

"Where the hell is that guy? Is he taking responsibility for what he did?! He better be or I'll be-"

Suddenly, she stopped and stared at me with her murderous eyes.

"We're going to hunt that man, Kim Taeyeon!"

Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! I'M DOOMED!

 




"Kim Junsu!!!I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled emptying my lungs, for good.

Can love really change over night? I mean, how could that bastard (Junsu) say that she kissed this girl he met for the first time and fell in love? Is he insane?

"AHHH!" I screamed one more time, this time tears finally escaped my eyes.

Now that I remember, I haven't cried since I left my family in America just for a man...

And now that man is leaving me...this is probably my karma.


"JUNG JESSICA! PABO! PABO! PABO!" I mocked myself. You probably think that I'm out of my mind right? Well - you're probably right.

"Jessica-ssi" I heard a voice coming from behind.

I turned around wiping my tears away. "Neh?"

"A-Are you okay?" Jaejoong asks, his eyes worried. How much more stupid can I get? Forgetting that I am in my father's company rooftop.

"I - How did you know I'm here, Jaejoong-ssi?" I ask, my voice frail. He started to walk towards me which strangely made me nervous.


I glance at him, familiarizing myself once again. It's been a long time since I last saw him. Was it when I was 9? Or Ten? I don't remember anymore. But one thing I know, Kim Jaejoong used to be my playmate. Someone who kept me company whenever my parents weren't around. He was my father's best friend son.

And then we had to move. To America. Where every memories I had in the past was kept locked somewhere in the corner of my heart.

He stood beside me and I felt my heart beat suddenly increase. What the hell is wrong with my heart?

"I come here, when I need some air," he says, pausing "I didn't know you were back to Korea, Jessica-ssi. Welcome back." He smiled turning to me suddenly, and caught me off guard staring at him.

As for me, to save myself from further embarrassment, I looked away clearing the lump in my throat. "Oh. Uh - yeah... T-Thank you." And there goes my ice princess image. Totally gone with the wind.

He laughed, which to me it sounded like a melody of a music. God. I must be hallucinating right now. "You didn't answer my question, though."

I looked at him, suddenly lost for a second. What question?

And then it struck me. "I-I'm fine!" I stuttered, again. Damn. He laughed again, probably because I sounded stupid.

"I remember when we were young, you used to stutter like that when you're nervous.. Are you nervous right now, Jessica-ssi?"

Did I mention that I'm completely hating the moment right now? I mean, this guy is just nailing me. We haven't seen each other since what, ten years ago? Or more than that maybe, and yet he remembers that tiny little detail of me.

Wait.

Why would he?

"You remember? I mean.. how?" Why, was more like it.

I looked at him, not knowing that I was staring, waiting for his answer. He was looking straight.

My heart was still beating abnormally faster than ever but I managed to ignore that for a moment I studied him. I was in my curious state again that I didn't notice that moments already pass without his answer.

"Do you really want to know?" he finally asks, turning to me.

I nodded, almost willingly, as if mesmerized by him. By now, I really must be crazy, because when I saw his eyes, I felt my heart skip a beat, the swirling in my stomach get worse, and the world around me pause for that least second they met mine.

"I never really did forget after you left." Call me crazy, but to me, it sounded like - I love you.


READ!

Author's note: okay...let's celebrate! I thought I would never ever update this story again! Thank GOD, I did!Loll. Really sorry for making you guys wait for ages~ But I do have one condition though.. I want you guys to leave comment of what you think about the chapter. I really want to finish this story but I can't do it without any courage to do it you know?  Anyway spread the love!