Meet the thief

Beautiful Stranger

Author's note: Hi! Back with my first chapter! Actually, this is my first fanfic of TAESU so I hope you guys enejoy it! I don't want to spoil                        

                           the story so I won't say anything, keke.

                          Anyway, please enjoy this chapter! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! (I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT)
                       
                          If you guys also have time, please check out my other ongoing stories on my profile!

                          Thank you for reading and stopping by! 

 

01. Meet the thief.


2 weeks earlier...

 

"Hey stranger, what are you doing here alone?"

 

A random handsome guy approached me with a cocky grin (at least that's what my eyes and brain interpreted it to be).

 

"Get lost! I don't know you" I spat and carried on drinking my bitter alcohol, or whatever people call it. 

 

To tell the truth, I've never ever touch alcohol my whole life, not until tonight at least. Well, basically I have. But just the alcohol that we rub on our bruises and such. I was never a fan of getting wasted and drunk because you might not know but my middle name is 'Miss Conservative', meaning I'm a good girl. Got it? Okay, moving on...

 

You see, tonight is different because of two reasons. 

 

First, because I willingly gave my heart to the person whom I thought had same feeling that I was carrying and accept it whole heartedly. But it turns out that he didn't want it because he was already holding someone else! I mean, how could I be so stupid not to know that he already has a girlfriend? Not to mention they've been together for two years the same time I met him!

 

Second, because my heart feels like exploding into pieces, not literally, of course! But the pain seems unbearable so I decided to that alcohol would be my best medicine tonight. Doesn't that sound like a plan?

 

Bastard!

 

Kim Jaejoong! If only you weren't sickeningly handsome, I would've smacked your face until you turn into an ugly duckling!

 

A voice stopped my train of thoughts.

 

"Stranger! Are you listening? I said your phone is ringing!" 

 

"Huh?" I notice my phone vibrating on my pocket.

 

"Oh. It. Is." I said smiling stupidly as my hand reached out for my pocket. I had a feeling he found my face funny because he was obviously grinning like a fool watching me - not that I care though.

 

I didn't know why exactly why I was smiling. but one thing I know for sure is that the pee-looking-liquid (alcohol) in front of me is slowly messing up my brain.

 

I glance into my cellphone screen unknowingly.

 

'Pretty Kim Jaejoong'

 

"Tsk. That pretty guy has a nerve to call, huh?" I smirked shoving the phone back to my pocket.

 

"Why didn't you answer the call? Was it your boyfriend?"

 

"It's none of your business...Wait. What are 'you' still doing here? Didn't I tell you to get lost?"

 

"Well, this is a free country, isn't it? I can sit where I want to sit. Thank you very much!' he replied sarcastically.

 

HA! What a (handsome) jerk! God, is there anymore guy in this world that's not a jerk?

 

I snorted. "Fine. Suite yourself, ert." I stood up abruptly but I immediately found myself loosing balance. 

 

Uh-oh. 

 

I stumbled. I unconsciously prepared for my face to meet the (hard) floor but something (someone) caught me.

 

I slowly opened my eyes. "OH. IT'S AN ANGEL!" I exclaimed pointing at the face smiling in front of me.

 

WAIT! You must be thinking that I'm  going insane right? Well, don't blame me, blame the alcohol!

 

The stranger had this goofy grin on his lips that made my heart suddenly beats faster which also created the well-known nervous breakdown in my history. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat, slowly regaining my consciousness. 

 

"Uh - you could let go of me now" I said awkwardly as I noticed that I was still in his arms.

 

He chuckled lightly. "Right...Sorry" he carefully helped me to my feet.

 

"Um, thanks." I mumbled with a low bow and turn around in embarrassment. I walked toward the exit door slightly relieved that I didn't get myself too drunk even though I still felt my head heavy.

 

"Are you sure you're going to be okay, beautiful stranger?" I stopped at my tracks when I heard the two words that made me cringe. Beautiful stranger? I turned around to face him. "What did you just call me?"

 

He just smiled at me as if he didn't hear my question "I can take you home if you want. I'm not a ert, so don't worry. I'm the owner of this bar."

 

I stared at him in disbelief. What in the world is this guy thinking?

 

He took 3 steps toward me while I remained sticked to my spot. The smile never left his lips. "I can see that you're a little sober now. As you forgot to notice, we're the only people here now." he informed me. 

 

My eyes quickly widen in shock. Is he serious? My eyes briefly scanned in the room. He's right! But how could I not know that? 

 

It's my stupid chicken-like-brain's fault, of course! Did I mention that when I'm depressed I tend to be oblivious of my surroundings? Like if someone stole my candy I wouldn't stop crying even if someone is dying in front me? It sound bad and sickly weird (I know) but what can I do?

 

"So? What does that have to do with anything?"

 

"If I let you drive drunk then there's a chance that you might get into an accident. Then I would find out about it in the news. Then I would feel guilty and and never drive again because it would remind me of you. Basically, I would feel miserable for the rest of my life. Do you want that, Beautiful stranger?" he ramble like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Stop calling me that!" I hissed. "You don't have to worry. I won't hunt you weirdo" 

 

He chuckled amusedly. "I'm sorry, but, I don't think I would let anyone die because of their own stubbornness. I'm not a heartless person, you know."

 

This time it was my turn to chuckle. "I see. You're not a heartless person, but you're a ert huh?"

 

He burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, I mean, you're beautiful but just not my type." 

 

WOAH! I'm beautiful but not his type? Who does he think he is?

 

"I bet I can steal your heart in one night" he said conceitedly. 

 

UGH!!! THAT'S IT! THIS GUY HAS GONE OVERBOARD!

 

My feet moved towards him and without thinking one of my foot landed on his knee making him yap in pain.

 

"OUCH! What is that for?!" He angrily complained.

 

"That's what you get! ERT!" I stuck my tongue out at him while he just stared at me intensely. His stare sent chills down to my spine. Suddenly, I felt a tinge of regret on what I did to him.

 

Then he did something that caught me off guard.

 

He kissed me! Not just a peck but a passionate kiss! (Oh NO! My lips aren't innocent anymore!) My eyes widen with surprise as I tried to push him off me but he was too strong and he was holding my left wrist tightly. With every second that he forced his lips into mine, I felt like loosing my mind. My heart raced excessively while his kiss sent me electrifying shots through my whole body

 

"Eeekkk!" I shrieked between his intense kiss. "L-e-t-m-e-g-o!" I tried again as I felt my tears run down to my cheeks. 

 

This time he listens, I felt his grip slowly loosen until he broke away from me. "I-I'm sorry!" I heard his voice crack but ignored it and covered my face with my hands and turned away. 

 

I was crying, yes. But I did not dare to make a sound. I stood firmly wiping my tears excessively even though I felt like breaking down right on the spot.

 

"GOD! I'm so sorry!" he suddenly spoke loudly. It echoed around the room I was still in shock but I could tell that he really was. But there's no going back now, the damage has been done. 

 

Without a word, I stormed out of the bar without knowing that that stranger already stole my heart.

 


 

Thank you!xxxO