Misunderstand.

Commitment.

RAVI'S POV

I thought I need to show you this. I know you're so in love with Nicole but please, just look at this okay. You know, I'll always be your friend.

NICE. 

The photo is enough for my bad day. With the comeback date getting nearer and all the recordings and stuffs... what was she thinking? She should know that she's an idol too but why is she kissing someone else in public like that. Even worse with a guy from the same college with both of us. Doesn't she know I have a heart? Why did she have to hurt me like this? 

Tears flows as I keep looking at that picture.

 "Ravi-yahh, how about you ask her about this? Nicole is not that kind of person to do this kind of embarassing stuffs. She have her own pride. We know her since her trainee days right?" said N hyung.

" Nae hyung. Me and Nicole are close friend. I'm sure she's not like this. You must ask her to explain about this picture." said Hyuk.

" But I don't have the courage to even face her. I might have the urge to ignore her while maybe she doesn't do anything wrong at all".

" Just ask her about this okay. She's free tonight. I bet she will be in her house. Go meet her tonight." said Micky hyung.

" Okay... I'll try." I shrugged.

"Don't worry Ravi yahhhhh. Everything's going to be alright." N hyung smiled.

What am I going to do if things doesn't turn out well? I love her I really do love her. She wouldn't break hurt my feelings easily right? Coz I know she loves me more than anything she ever own.

tuuutttt........tuuuuuttttt....

" OPPA! I miss you! Where are you right now why did you call me eheeeee I told you I miss you already right? hihi"

Nicole. Always so cheerful everytime I called her. I wonder if it's all a lie.

" Jagiyahhh~~ Are you at home now? I wanted to see you because I don't have schedule tonight."

" Ehhhhheeeeeee oppaaa.Geotjimal. I thought you were preparing for a comeback? You're not practicing today?"

It's just that the manager give me a break tonight to clear things up with Nicole.

" No no. Micky hyung gave me a break tonight so that I can clear my mind and of course, spend my time with you."

" Oh oppaa I'm at a cafe right now. I'll be back in 30 minutes hihiiiiiiii. Do you want anything? The green tea latte at this cafe is really good I know you love green tea so much."

At a cafe? But with who? Is she cheating on me? Better not ask now.

Wah jagii jinjja gomawo! I'll wait at your front door okay"

"Oppa! Just enter my house. It'll be cold if you wait outside. The password is 5409 you can enter right in. Sarangheyo oppa I'll be home in 30 mins less okay hihihihihi make yourself at home okay keenoooo annyeong!"

She just gave me her house password. I don't have to be suspicious about that right? I know she have her own dignity to protect until she don't want to give me her house password. I understand that. But sometimes I feel like she doesn't trust me at all. But she's a girl, a foreigner so I have to understand her. 

I took the elevator and arrived at the 23rd floor. I put on the password and the door flung open. Her apartment is really neat I must say, if to be compared to VIXX apartment. The lemon scent filled up the room. I wonder why Nicole is soooo obsessed with lemon scent. I throw myself on the sofa and keep looking at the picture of her kissing someone else in my phone. Feels like tears want to flow like Han River but something is holding it up. Something is saying this is not true.

*sound of a door open

"OPPPPPAAAAAAAA! I bought your green tea latte and I get both of us the cold one!'

She burst in the door, put the drinks at the coffee table infront of me and hugs me straight away, realizing my mind must've wander somewhere eternal.

"Oppa why is your face like that? Don't you feel happy I've came home safely what is it oppa tell me whats wrong??" she pouts. So cute.

I look into her eyes, searching for the innocence that can only be found in her. 

" With who did you went to the cafe? You didn't tell me at all that you're going out." 

" Mianhe mianhe mianhe oppa jinjja mianhe. I need a quick boost of coffee after working out and the internet connection at this apartment is really slow so I head out to the cafe to watch VIXX new MV. You do know that the release date of MV is today right?" she grins.

Cute. So cute. She've always love coffe and have been a loyal Starlight ever since she become an idol. How lucky am I to have her? I forgot that the release date is today and her excuse does make sense. 

Ohhhhh oppa just asking. You know I can't afford to lose you right, my starlight?"

" Ara oppaa na arayo! Hihi. I don't want to lose you too oppa" as she hugs me.

I feel like crying. I want to ask her about the photo but I just couldn't. But, I have to brace myself. This thing need to be cleared out.

 

 

A/N : How was it? Sorry for dragging the story anyway :)