Truth

Commitment.

Nicole's POV

"But oppa, I didn't do it'.

I saw his tears flowing. I feel bad for it but I really didn't kiss that guy. That guy came to suddenly confessing he loves me and kissed me infront of the students. I'm embarassed, so embarassed.

"Nicole, if you don't love me anymore you can just tell me. You don't have to kiss him to show your true feelings to me." he sighed.

"Oppa..." I looked at him.

"That's not true. If I don't love you anymore I will surely tell you but just remember, that is not going to happen.". I cupped his face. Making him look at me.

"Let's wipe all these tears shall we?" I wiped his tears and kiss his lips.

"I swear I don;t like that guy and I slapped him after he did that to me. You know, people should show you the picture of me slapping him hard afterthat."

He begin to smile.

"I love you, not him. I love YOU. Remember that oppa."  

He hugged me, so tight.

"Don't leave me, I love you. I've never loved someone as much as I love you and I really don't want you to leave me. You're the reason I keep getting better and better. The reason I want to be succesful so one day, I can show the world that you are mine." 

He pulled back from the hug and kissed me. 

"Here's your green tea latte oppa!" I handle him the cup. "It will make you feel better." I smiled.

He take a sip of the drink and put it back on the coffee table. 

"Only you can make me feel better." he grins.

"Eheeeeyyyyyy, there you go again. Geotjimal." I pouts.

"Annneeyooooo, hihi. Ne byulbit." he looked at me

"Why oppa anything's wrong?" I asked him.

"Can I stay here tonight? I really want to be with you." 

"Sure oppa, anything for my love."