Waiting.

Commitment.

 

From : Wonsik

-- Nicole ahhhhhh~~~ Oppa is really sorry for not being able to go to your house tonight. VIXX is preparing for comeback and the dance is not done yet and we have to practice until late at night. I swear I'll make it up to you okay baby. I love you. Het.--

I keep staring at the message. Urgh. 

I understand he's an idol. Well I'm an idol too. Certainly idol's life is very though especially near their comeback. We've been given a one month break by the company to make way for VIXX practicing for their comeback. Me and Ji Soo unnie are a duo. She went to her parent's house in Busan and left me alone in my apartment. Well somehow I know I will be close to Ravi because I live at the 23rd floor while live at the 21st floor.

Staring at the floor I don't know what to do. I get up and make a cheesebaked fettucini. I cooked a lot. I think the portion is for 4 people to eat. I'm so depressed with myself I thought to myself I'm going to get fat tonight. Suddenly, I hear bells ringing at my front door. Well who would come to my house late at night? Ravi have to practice and Ji Soo unnie is not coming back until next 2 weeks.

I open the door and saw someone holding a bouquet full of flowers. 

" Nugu?" I asked. 

" I'm sorry for dissapointing you jagi-yah. I bought you flowers". a familiar voice then said.

" RAVI OPPA!" I jumped and hugged gim that instant. " I thought you're not going to be able to come tonight. What happen?" I asked.

" Well I missed my girlfriend and the practice ended early today because Hyuk doesn't feel very well." he said. 

I let go of the hug and ead him into the house. " Ouhhh pity Hyuk."

" It's okay just let him be. I have more time for you. *wink "

Shocked, I slap his arm. " That is so bad of you!" Leaving him and walked to the kitchen.

"Jagiyah mianhe!" he shout as he throw himself on the sofa.

"Oppa! I made some baked fettucini. Are you hungry? I'll bring it for you." I said.

" Jagiyah sarangheyo!" as he walked to the dinner table.

Ravi helped me setting the table for dinner. As I put the baked fettucini infront of him " You originally want to eat this alone?". " Yea, I'm so depressed you can't come to my house tonight so I thought I want to get fat by myself. But since you're here you can finish it right?" I . He gulped. " Of course! I love my girlfriend's cooking! But isn't it too much jagi?". I take a spoon of the fettucini and shoved it infont of his face " Mogo! You always eat a lot and now you complained about not being able to finish this. Geojitmal." He take a bite of the spoon and smile.

Oh gosh that sweet smile that melts me everytime. 

We eat in silence because we are too hungry to start the conversation. After finished eating he helped to clean the table while wash the dishes. After the table is cleared he throws himself again on the sofa. Me, just throw myself on top of him and he automatically hugged me. With my head on his chest I can feel his sweet scent.

" You know Nicole. I'm so lucky to have you". he said. Looking at him I said, " I'm lucky too. The luckiest girl in the world to be yours".  He kissed my forehead and my head and we fell deeply in love that night.