Confessions..Confusions...

A Secret Love

Leeteuk was still sleepy walking down to the kitchen, wearing his blue print charactered pants and a plain white shirt.

Chilly nights has been a sleep disturbance since the beginning of Automn.

Stopping in front of the fridge with a glass of water in hand,he get a bottle of cold water and pour some on his glass.

He smile when he notice a familiar pillow on the counter table of the kitchen.Settling aside, he made his way on the counter table and held the pilow on his hands.

"Look's like Cinderella forgot to bring his cute bed buddy"  he smile holding heechul's Assuka Jjang Pillow.

Leeteuk was startled when someone groaned.Making his way to the living room, to check if someone was there,he look at his wristwatch. It was 3 am in the morning for someone to be home at this time.

 

"YAh! Jiwon ~ah I cant go home right now , you know that..and im sure dad is still mad at me"

 

It was siwon who was laying on the couch,from his voice sure, he had drunk .

On the small table was his phone which was on a loudspeaker mode .

 

"But you have to siwon~sshi " The girl's voice sounded ,it was Jiwon Siwon's younger sister.

 

"hmmm Just Tell him,Im not ready i can accept that life in the future ,,,But ..Now Let me atleast do what i want. " Siwon reached for his phone and ended the call with a sigh.

 

"

"

"Hey..."

 

 

Leeteuk approached the younger man, who forced himself to sit up when he notice Eeteuk's prescence.

Siwon chuckles unable to focus his gaze to the man infront of him.  " Y..You"  and pokes leeteuks chest. with a giggle.

 

"How much did you drink huh? Leeteuk hold his arm and put it around his shoulder

 

"Come on ill Help you" Leeteuk suppport the taller man as they stand up while siwon remained silent, too dozed off.

"

"

Why ..why your always ..showing up when, i was in mess... huh? Siwon look at him still unfocused as they stop midway of the stairs.

 

"Because ,you always keep it on yourself,and even if you didnt tell me i can see it siwon~ah "

Leeteuk says sincerely while siwon stare at him as they entered his room .

" Stay Here ill just get water and towel ..ill be back Leeteuk say as he helped siwon to sit on his bed.

"

"Don't be so Kind to me" 

Siwon had caught his wrist before he could step away further.

"

"I am not, im not doing this because i pitied you ,im doing this because i care for you.....i ..I care all of you"

 

"All of Us...I know.."

Siwon said as he let go of his hand.He let himself fall on the sheets as Leeteuk walk out of the room and the door get closed.

He stare at the ceiling and smile bitterly to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Leeteuk came back after few minutes with a towel and warm water.He sigh as he finds siwon curled up and was sleeping.

Sitting on the bed ,he used his hand to pet siwon's hair.

Its rare to see the yonger man like this, so weak and not the perfect prince he was.

All he knew ,Siwon was one, among s that is strong and finding him like this ,Leeteuk felt a bit of guilty.

 

With a wet towel on hand ,he carefully wipe siwon's face.

 

"

":"My Father....".Siwon spoke up still closing his eyes..".He want me to gave up this all..my life.."

 

Leeteuk remained silent as he heard those words from him.

"You..Tell me..What should i do..siwon caught his hand and suddenly pull him  down close.

"I..i don't know..Leeteuk choose to avoid his questioning eyes ,

he was more surprised when he was forcefully lay on the bed ,with now siwon hovering atop of him,his hands was nowhere to escape because of siwons strong ones whose holding him tight.

 

"Siwon " Leeteuk mumbles ,a bit nervous and his heart which beating fast make him more confuse why?

"

"Heechul~sshi..Whose Heechulie hyung for you..Do ..you ..ever or do ...Love him..Siwons eyes were piercing  and the question suddenly caught him off guard.

"Heechul..Heechul is my......

Leeteuk didn't have the chance to finished ,when siwon suddenly caught his lips in a hungry kiss.

He's eyes widen at a sudden action siwon's lips was brushing against his ,his unpatient tounge had slip on his insides ,tasting every inch of him,claiming him as his, 

while Leeteuk remained still wide eyes,  his free hand, that was supposed to push the man atop of him ,was settled on the younger man's chest ,while he remained motionless .

Staring at him slightly panting ,Siwon break the kiss with a gentle tug on his lips.  Siwon stare at the man under him that has now a  shade of red on his cheeks. There eyes met for the first time, it was clear that any words can't explain. Suddenly siwon fall atop of him with close eyes.

"You don't know ,how much i like you..but . . . . . . . .

"I ..know..you can't be .mine.."

 

Those was the last words ,he heard from the man, he was truly been taking care off.Leeteuk felt freeze under him, staring at the ceiling and listening to the calm breathing from him ,makes him also fall asleep on a deep slumber.