" Mine "

A Secret Love

JUst like yesterday when he came ,the dorm seems so quiet and sure everyone was on their own bedrooms

.Siwon had decided to stay in their dorm for the next few months because their dorm was nearer and since he'll start filming for his new upcoming drama series.it'l  be easy for him to travel,

                                                                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

On the couch was Heechul again ,giggling and seems like drunk on his side was teukie who was also drinking he thought since he had glass of soju infront of him, but unlike heechul ,he knows his leader  limitation and before he became drowned on the alchol hell surely stop,

"Hyungs ~"

 

 

"Oh! look teukie  ! siwon~sshi ! come here drink with us.." Heechul was grinning as siwon approach them on the couch and sit beside heechul.

 

"You seem so busy these days siwon~ah You always came late"

"Hmm yeah hyung..Siwon paused and look at leeteuk.

"And you two seems always having time to bond.

Heechul laugh softly giggling "You can join us you  know"

 

The night went by and the three was surely drowned by their drinks well atleast not Leeteuk.

Siwon was laughing hard and had his head on the table infront  while Heechul was beside the telivison  doing his famous imitations of different Girl Groups dance. They were giggling laughing when suddenly. . .

"Aish Hyung ! What the hell do you think ,what time is it ! Aish aish " Shindong went out in his room with messy hair .He rubs his hair in frustration and stomped back again to his room leaving his hyung's who became quiet and froze for a moment.

"

"

"I think we should go sleep hyung .." siwon mumbles as heechul came back to the couch and sit between him and leeteuk.

 

"Okay you can go . .~" Heechul shrugged

"ill stay with teukie here .." heechul cat like eyes blink toward leeteuk.

"

"Look we had enough ,this night and you should sleep too hyung." siwon shook heechul who had his head on leeteuk's shoulder.

"Hey~Chulie i think siwon's right ..."Leeteuk pours

" Mmmmm  ..Im staying with teukie " Heechul straddled himself as he laced his hands on leeteuk's neck and tiredly sat on leeteuk's lap and clinging to the older one so tightly.

""YOur really drunk come on Hyung ! ,Teuk hyung was tired too" Siwon sat up tugging heechul's shirt at the back."

 

"NO ! >//< "

"Chulie come on ,you should sleep " Leeteuk pats the feminine man which hugging him so tight.

"Hyung ,Chulie Hyung ~~ " Siwon tugged heechul again

 

"I said NO ! I want TEUKIE ! "Heechul clings more to the man infront of him.

"Teuk's Mine :p " Heechul stick out his tounge and pouts like a little child looking at siwon.

 

"Okay ..Okay Im here now so  Will you sleep..? Leeteuk ask looking at those feline eyes of heechul.

Heechul really have this kind of behavior when he drinks ,he's expressing his feelings well,he used to cling to others and show his affection but Leeteuk knowing Heechul really well ,he knows heechul had something inside him that he understand and standing beside him was the thing he knows he could do for his friend.

Tucking his hand under heechul's thigh ,Leeteuk Lift heechul while Heechul clings to him tightly hiding his face on his neck.

"

"

" Hey~  ill  just make him sleep , don;t drink too much okay ..ill be back to help you " Leeteuk says as he stop walking holding Heechul .

 

"Hmmm Yeah.....  

 

Siwon chuckled ,as he saw Leeteuk carry heechul and also heechul who was comfortably clinging into Leeteuk .

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Chulie ,hey ~you silly cat ~ ,where do you put all what your eating ,your skinny yet so heavy " Leeteuk softly chuckled as he carefully lay him on his bed,

Leeteuk then caress his cheek and wipe his hair that was covering heechuls face 

" Your so.........Leeteuk paused and smile as he cover the feminine man with blanket.

"Good night my Princess. . . . ."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few minutes Leeteuk find siwon whose still had his head on the table.

"Yah! I told you not to drink didn't i.."

"It's just a little Hyung " Siwon laughs as he look up .

"Come ,you should sleep too... Leeteuk help Siwon stand, though Siwon was so tall it was a bit difficult.

Leeteuk hold siwons hand and guide him slowly up the stairs.

"I don't  know ,..why but i feel like the stairs was way too long now " Siwon chuckles as he hold on the side while Leeteuk was guiding him holding his arms .

 

"

"

"

"Finally ,," Leeteuk sigh as they were standing infront of Shindong's room which siwon was currently staying for the mean time.

"Siwon~ah ~were here ,you should......Leeteuk trail off just as siwon pullled his hand suddenly and locked him up with his arms in tight hug ,siwon even brought his lips just before his ears.to whisper..

"

"

"

"Sometimes....I wish you were mine  "

 

 

 

 


A/N:

The Promise Update YAY^^

First thanks for subscribing this story,i didn't expect to have so much love at my first chapter.

And also i want to promote another Fic of mine ,if you wont bother ,i would appreciate if youll read and do comments with this one too.

Here's the link.:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/303646/unofficially-yours-hanchul-heechul-leeteuk-sichul-siwon-superjunior-teukchul

And Promise to update again, Only if youll comment and Tell me how was it ..Okay : )