Jokes

A Secret Love

" Aish...Idiot ! " Siwon almost smacked himself ,as he finally remembers what happened last night,he was sitting infront of the Kitchen Table ,elbows propped. with his hand supporting his face .

"What were you doing huh? " sighing he stare at his reflection on his cup.

**

"Hey"

Someone patts his shoulder.,Turning his back..he saw his leader smiling.

 

"Talking Alone? " Leeteuk chuckled sitting next to him ,yet leaving one sit apart from the younger one.

"Am i that weird ?' Siwon smiled

"

"Well..hmm yeah..sometimes.. " leeteuk flashed his dimpled smile .

"Cofee? "

"Only if you would make it for me " Leeteuk teased cutely.

Siwon let a soft laugh .." Okay ..okay ,such a cute duck " he laughs again.

"

"

"Siwon~shi ....leeteuk paused staring at the man who had his back facing him and was pouring hot water to his cup.

"Last Night...you..leeteuk start ..

"Oh!  ...am i too drunk last night ,i can't remember anything " Siwon was trying to sound good .

"Hmmm i was just wondering " Leeteuk stare the younger as siwon gave him a cup of cofee and settled again ,in his seat.

 

"Is that so.. maybe i was too drunk...siwon lied again as he sip his cofee.

"

"its really nothing ,You just told me ,you wish, i was yours ..something like that " Leeteuk shrugged

Siwon gulp his drink in one go.

"Did ...i  say that.." siwon sttuters.

"well yeah .." Leeteuk smiled again

 

Siwon chuckled nervously..."You know me ..it's nothing .."

 

"I know .."

Leeteuk eyes became mellow and siwon can clearly see that.

"Hyung.." Siwon leaned in as he try to approach him.

 

" I know you really won't siwon~ah ,Leeteuk's words had this impact on him.

"Teukie" siwon cupped his cheek and leeteuk almost feel tense ,this was the first time he call him like that.

Slowly leeteuk traced siwons hands on his face with his own.

"Tell me you really did like me ,that's the truth isn't it siwon~ah"Leeteuk says with emotions.

"im..I..Siwon paused as he suddenly observed Leeteuk's flashed face he was covering his mouth restraining himself to laugh.

"YAh! Your making fun of me " Siwon suddenly push leeteuk  .who was now laughing hard, holding his stomach.

Suddenly Heechul came in and sit between the two ,his hair was a bit mess and from the look he was surely annoyed.

Leeteuk stop laughing as heechul came in staring at him and looking to siwon at the same time.

"Did ,,,did i disturb your sleep " Leeteuk ask the pretty diva ,sure the feminine man was pissed off and his cat like eyes ,had this peircing glare but seeing him also pouting makes leeteuk chuckle a little.

"Make me, my breakfast ,i...am hungry and don't make a noise you ..Duck Face or Else .." Heechul Poked Leeteuks Forehead with his finger.

"Yeah ..yeah ..Ofcourse i will " this time Heechul was smiling as he make his way to the living room.

On the other end siwon was just watching Heechul and Leeteuk ,it was a bit funny watching this two but also seeing them like that make him feel envy .

"Im going to help you ..Duck Face " Siwon teased as he stand next to Leeteuk on the Kitchen.

"Yah! his too much and you were also.." Leeteuk complained as he start washing the vegetables .

"Why me ?"

"Coz  you were also making fun of me " Leeteuk pout.

"Don't pout like that....siwon smiles his dimples were showing.

"i am NOT ! " Leeteuk pout again like a child.

Siwon softly laughs as he walk behind Leeteuk and give him a back hug.

"Hey! What are you doing " Leeteuk hold Siwons arms around him.

 

"Making Fun at You " Siwon chuckles.

"Im just Joking ..you know " Leeteuk make himself busy as he felt those arms around him.

 

"

"

"What if im Not..."

 

 


A/N:

Please do comment ^^

Sorry a bit short ,i was in a rush posting it .