Hugs

A Secret Love

Holding tight on his bag ,Siwon walk on the dark pathways that leads to their dorm.It was after the photoshoot on a certain clothing brand in taiwan and a series of travel this weekend  ,he finally went back to korea.But since it will take an hour for him to go home ,he decided to went to their dorm.

Siwon smiled how he remember before when they are all living in one dorm,it was happy even if they are so many.Those are the things he really misses about.The members  ,whom he would met if there are rehearsals for concert then after that they will gone and do different activities again making them really don't have time to bond.

As he pushes the door ,the dorm seems so quiet and dark that he almost trip when his feet accidentally step on something,he sigh as he saw a lit of light  from the living room .

Slowly he made his way on the living room finding Heechul sitting on the couch ,his cat like eyes were focus on the television which maybe playing a random movie.

"Heechul Hyung ..." Heechul finally notice the man approaching him ,he smiled .

"Siwon~sshi your finally here" Heechul said with a smile making space for the tall man in the couch.

"Yeah..Hey,What's up with you not opening the lights" Siwon frowned

Heechul just shrugged getting a bowl of popcorn on the table infront " Im too lazy to do so..besides im watching a movie"

"Yah! siwon sigh "why did i even ask ,when its you"  siwon rolled his eyes settling his bag down on the floor .

 

"Hey! how's your photoshoot went" heechul nudge him by his arm smiling with his huge eyes.

"It went well i guess..." siwon notice then some soju bottles in front of them in the table.

"Problem ?"

Heechul chuckled leaning on the couch. "No , Definetly not"

"So...why drinking alone?" Siwon look at his friend.

"

"I am not alone ,Teukie is here too,he's just doing something in kitchen,maybe cooking ..Heechul paused

"i can't cook remember..^ ^ " heechul laugh softly.

Siwon find it unusual but it seems ,His hyungs are getting closer lately and sometimes he cant help but get jealous that somtimes he would wish that there were also someone who would do  like that to him" Well.. its different " He thinks clearing his thought as he shake his head .

"Hmmm...maybe i should go and help him.." siwon stand up

"Hey ! wait ! " Heechul suddenly exclaimed

"What"

"Where's my souvenir ,you promise that ^ ^ heechul ask

"In the pink paper bag,its your's my princess" siwon tease

"Yah! Thanks my dear " heechul waved getting the bag .

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning on the door frame Siwon find his leader on the dining table ,setting the food.Leeteuk was a type who wouldn't really cook for someone but since heechul can't cook he make it for him,something he also wish sometimes someone would care for him like that."Well ..its different " Siwon thought confuse by his thoughts.

"How long do you want to stare at me siwon~ah" Leeteuk's soft voice make him startled .

"Oh! you knew i was here?"  Siwon ask the shorter man whose putting spoons on the plates.

"

"

"I ...i miss you hyung " siwon sttutters as he stand behind teukie.He slowly slid his arms around Leeteuk's waist.

Leeteuk was surprised at a sudden action ,siwon hug him from behind laying his chin on his shoulders,breathing calmy against his shoulders.

Usually Yesung ,Kyuhyun and sometimes heechul if he got drunk , would do this ,but he knows also siwon being clingy like other's yet he knows sometimes he was confuse .

"Teukie hyung is it okay ,if ill sleep here tonight" siwons soft yet deep voice sounded

"Ofcourse it's still your home right ^ ^" Leeteuk answered him smiling

Siwon slightly smiled "Thanks" He let a soft sigh "Its cold outside ,can i hug you "

Leeteuk chuckled " Your already hugging me"

"No ..i mean let stay like this for a moment" Siwon almost whispered making leeteuk shivered.

"If that's  would make you warm ,then you can pretend im a bear" Leeteuk answered as he feel those arms pulled him in a tight hug.

"A duck ..not a bear " siwon smiled and purrs on his hair.

Siwon close his eyes as  silence engulf both of them,warm and comfortable.Leeteuk's thin body was warm between siwon's arms .

"

"Siwon was startled when someone cleared his throat and something was thrown on his back making leeteuk and him broke the hug

"

"

"Yah! You Horse ! Stop hugging my Teukie" Heechul smirk as he approach them.

"wait..When did i became your's chulie ? Leeteuk chuckled.

""Im soOOOoOoh ! Hungry "Heechul said smiling bitterly

 

"Come on Siwon~ah join us ,i know youll be here that's why i cook this much "

Leeteuk smile as he offer the chair beside him making him smile a little.

 

 

 


A/N:

Yay! my first chapter ..^^ How was it my experiment Wonteuk.(smirks)

Ill continue if i get more feedbacks OK^^

Comments makes Updates