D-Day

Gotta Be You

(I will end this story soon! Will have another 2 chapters! Sorry for late update! CHeers!)

 

 

It was 1 in the afternoon. Me and Seungho are already in place in the airport. Today is the day to catch Krystal. We've already set a huge amount of police officers around the airport. We also ask the cctv controller to look out for Krystal and give us a signal if she already arrive in the airport.

F(x) girls were with Krystal and they will gave us the signal when Krystal is in the airport.

EXO boys, were with krystal too, so it won't be obvious to her. Besides, Krystal is their sunbaenim in music industry.

CNBLUE oppa's and Shinhye eonni, are with us in the van waiting impetiently and nervously. Shinhye eonni was praying her heart out to make the aressting a success.

I have put some spies-in-work. They will pretend to be some of the stuff in the airport. I have contacted the taxi headquarter to send our spies to pretend to be a driver to send Krystal, F(x) and EXO to the airport. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. My hand was shaking.

"Oppa, eonni, stay back here arasseo? Watch the cam recorder and give us a signal~" They all nodded. Me and Seungho walked out from the car and walk calmly inside the airport. Me and Seungho will be pretending to be a tourist couple from France so Krystal won't recognise us.

"You ready?" i said to Seungho while clinging my hand onto him. He look at me with hopefull eyes and smiled.

"I know we can do it.." he said taking a tight grip on my hand. I smiled back at him.

"Let's do this!" i whisper and we continue to walk inside the airport.

We were walking around the big Incheon airport. We check all the spies are ready to work.

Suddenly..

"Detective Mi Yun! Detective Mi Yun!" we got a signal from our ear-walkie-talkie device.

"Yes! What is it?" it was the taxi driver. "We have arrive in the airport, Miss Krystal is walking towards the front door of the airport now with all F(x) and EXO members.." he said.

"Copy that!" Seungho said and tell all the spies and cctv controller to get ready.

"All spies, please be ready in spot!" Seungho talk into the ear-walkie-talkie.

"Let's do our work!" i said and walk towards where Krystal and the other is.

 

-FLASH BACK-

 

"Ok, here goes the plan," i said, EXO and F(x) girls are in my office at the police station. Seungho and all the crew are all there.

"EXO and F(x) girls will be with Krystal," i said while Seungho giving out the ear-walkie-talkie device to everyone in the room. "I will talk to you through the device, and please, do give us a signal.." i said. They all nodded.

"Me and Seungho will pretend to be a tourist in the airport and we'll ask questions to Krystal, during that time, spies will surround the spot, cctv will be broadcasting this, and police officers will surround the airport, through the exit and entrence, back, front, left and right of the airport.." i said looking at them seriously.

"EXO and F(x) please use all of your acting skills, so it won't be obvious for Krystal to notice us.." i paused and look at everyone. "Everyone's ready?" i stood up. They all stood up and salute at me. i smiled. "YES WE'RE READY!" they all said. I take a deep breath. "Let's go!" with that we are off.

 

-FLASH BACK END-

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

D-DAY!!!!! I am so freaking damn excited, i feel like in a hollywood movie or something! We're going to arrest Krystal!!

"It has been a while, since the last i visited America.." Krystal sigh. I look a smirk on her face. I narrowed my eyes. Ohh~ Mi Yun is so gonna get you.. i said to myself.

"Really? When did the last time you visit America?" ask Victoria nuna. Krystal turn to Victoria while pushing her cart of suitcases. Then she smiled. The boys and me are watching Krystal closely. Chen hyeong is at the very back so he can easily tell what is happening right now to Mi Yun and Seungho hyeong.

"Um... i think it has been 10 years? Or was it?" she said thinking.

"Woah, that is long..." Victoria nuna pretend to be surprise. I walk super slowly to Chen hyeong.

"Hyeong, tell Mi Yun to be quick! I wanted this end quickly.." I whisper to Chen hyeong who was nodding his head. I walk faster and catch up with Chanyeol. Then i saw a couple, it looks like Mi Yun and Seungho hyeong. I secretly smile. They walk towards Krystal while secretly winking at me behind her sunglasses. 

"Excusez moi~ Perhaps, do you know where's to check in Madamoiselle?" She said in French accent. I try not to laugh.

"Um..  which destination are you going Madame?" Krystal stuttered to answer. I see everyone was smirking at her, but she didn't notice it.

"Euh.. Let me check the plane ticket, first" she said. SHe's searching the ticket for about 10 minutes.

"Excuse me, i have to check in first.." Krystal wanted to go. But Mi Yun stop her.

"How rude.. " she narrowed her eyebrows. "I found my ticket now, tell me where to check in, sil-vu-plait.." she grab Krystal's hand. I wonder where the hell did she learned French?!

"Ah sorry, ok... Um, where are you going?" Krystal look confuse. I can burst out laughing right now. But i control my self.

"America~" Seungho hyeong said in thick French accent.

"Same with me then... Follow me.." Krystal lead them with her.

"Wait! I need to go to the toilet first!" Seungho hyeong said and ran to the toilet.

"Ok.." Krystal show an annoyed look.

"He take a long time in there" said Mi Yun playfully.

About 15 minutes later Seungho hyeong came out with a police uniform from the toilet. We all stay in silent. F(x) nuna have been atracting Krystal nuna so she doesn't look at Seungho hyeong direction.

"What is your occation to go to America?" Mi Yun said.

Krystal smiled nervously. "M-my parents live there and-and i wanted to visit them.." she stuttered.

"Are you going to come back to Korea?" ask Mi Yun.

"Eh? O-of course i will~" Krystal laughs nervously.

"Are you sure?" Seungho hyeong said and smirk in the same time. Krystal turn away and saw Seungho hyeong in a police uniform. She looks surprise.

"Jung Soo Jung, you are arrested for murduring and kidnapping!" Mi Yun ripped her costume and were suddenly in her police uniform. I stared in amazment. She's so.... pretty... BAEKHYUN IS NOT THE TIME! Mi Yun was holding up her gun. Seungho hyeong too.

"You can't ran away now!" Mi Yun said.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Krystal was confuse.

"We have surround you, no escape for you now, Soo Jung!" Said Seungho. All the spies and crew were all surrounding us with weapon. A lot of people were watching and protecting theirself. The boys, me and F(x) nuna were already been evacuated. We still can watch it from a far.

Mi Yun walk slowly towards Krystal trying to handcuff her. But suddenly Krytal slipped out and ran towards us. Mi yun ran after her followed by Seungho hyeong.

Krystal stop infront of Kai. She looks angry and point a gun at him. Everyone gasps.

"DON'T GET CLOSER TO ME OR ELSE HE DIE!" she pointed the gun straight to his chest. Kai raise his hands up. Mi Yun get her gun ready.

 

Mi Yun's POV

 

"DON'T GET CLOSER TO ME OR ELSE HE DIE!" Krystal said.

"Krystal, put the gun down, and we'll bring you to the police station, no harm.." I said softly.

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL OUT OFF YOU MI YUN!" Krystal yelled.

"Krystal, listen to me, i don't want any gun shots today, it could be dangerous for everyone here.." I said even more softly.

"NO! YOU PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!" Krystal yelled back. I sigh. I look at Seungho, i nodded. "Everyone put guns down.." i said to the ear-walki-talkie.

"Now, let me-" Krystal pull the trigger on the gun and pointed to Kai's chest. I gasps, and ran towards Kai. The gun went off and shoot my back. I fell to the ground, everything's went black... What happen?....

 

Kai's POV

 

Krystal pointed the gun on me, she pulled the trigger and the gun went off. Someone pushes me and i feel on the floor. It was Mi Yun.

"MI YUUUN!!!" I scream. I ran towards her. Krystal dropped the gun and tries to run but Seungho hyeong shot her leg and she fell to the floor and aressted. Baekhyun and Luhan hyeong came rushing.

"MI YUN! IREONA! JEBAL IREONA! MI YUN!!!" Baekhyun shook her body. Her eyes fluttered open. Amber nuna is calling ambulance.

"MI YUN!!" Luhan hyeong yelled.

"I-I'm find.." she said standing up.

"Ya! What about your back?!" said Chanyeol hyeong. She smiled. She took of her police uniform. There was a bullet-proof vest inside the uniform (she wear a white shirt inside ok.. XD)

"Na gwaenchana..." she hook her arms on Luhan and Baekhyun's neck. I smiled and hug her.

"Ya! Mwoya?" she chuckles. I hug her tight.

"Thank you for saving my life and make me bloody hell worried about you!" I said. She laughs and nodded. We pulled away. Amber came rushing with the paramedic.

"Gwaenchana Amber, i'm ok, i wore bullet-proof vest, so nothing's hurt.." she winks at Amber. Amber hugs her and thank her. All the F(X) members except Krystal of course, went to gave her a group hug. Shinhye nuna and CNBLUE hyeong's went rushing to Mi Yun and congrat and hug her.

 

Mi Yun's POV

 

"THIS IS IT GUYS! WE DID IT! EXCELLENT WORK EVERYONE!!!" she said to everybody. "LET'S ALL CELEBRATE THIS! LET'S GO TO A RESTAURANT, I'LL TREAT ALL OF YOU INCLUDING ALL THE CREWS THAT HAVE ALREADY WORKED SO HARD! KAJJA!!" She put her hands up in the air and all of us walk to the parking lot.

I've contacted all the police in America to arrest Krystal's parents and bring back my parents to Korea. I just have to wait for the news from them. All the TV channel in Korea were airing the arresting of Krystal. I smiled proudly to myself. We went to a restaurant and i treat all of them foods as much as they want. I smiled again, proud of myself...