The News

Gotta Be You

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Daebak~" Sehun claps his hands. We were all watching the news from yesterday, I smiled, proud of Mi Yun. She was on her way to the police station now. She got a call from the American embassy, that her parents has arrived safely with strict guards in Korea and Krystal's parents has been arrested. She was so happy.

"What is nuna doing right now?" Tao shoves a hot bun into his mouth.

"She's on her way to the police station saengi.." i said and smiled. Every channel in the TV was talking about Krystal. The arresting video that has been broadcasted, have been played many times.

"I'm proud of her.." Smiled Kai. We all nodded.

"Boys!" manager-hyeong called out.

"We have a tight schedule today! GO GET CHANGE! OH! CALL Mi Yun ASAP! SHE HAS BEEN NEEDED TO BE A MODEL AGAIN!" He yelled.

"Hyeong! You don't have to yell you know..." Chen rolled his eyes. DO and Lay laughs.

"I'll call Mi Yun" i said and took out my phone.

 

Mi Yun's POV

 

"Mi Yun, you ready?" Seungho gave me a big smile. I look at him with a big smile too.

"It has been 15 years i didn't see them.." i remembered the last time i saw them. It was the time when they get dragged out off the house.

"Seunghoya..." i said.

"Hmm?" He looks at me.

"I have something to tell you..." i look at him. He nodded and smile. "JIMMY JIMMY COCOA POP. Let me see your smile. We'll run down to the fallen pine and play for just a while. You can be who ever you choose, I'll be someone too, As long as we are hero...." i said to him. He was shock.

"Mi-Mi Yun, where did you get that peom?" he eyed me.

"I met a misterious guy, a couple weeks ago, and i thought i have to tell you this.." i said. "But if you don't know the peom, it's ok.." i smiled.

"I know that peom.." he looks down. "It's from my stepbrother who burned your house.. the one that i told you before.." i gasps.

"That's THE GUY! HE LOOKS SO NICE TO ME!!!" i shot him a look. He smiles.

"He is.."

"MIss me brother?" someone step out from nowhere. He smiles to me.

Seungho was jaw dropping for 10 seconds.

"HYEONG!!! BOGOSHIPDA!" Seungho ran to him and hugs him. He hugs himback. I smiled.

"Are you Seungho's stepbrother?" i ask. He smiles and nodded.

"I am offering myself to be arrest. I have burned your house down and all the mistakes that i have made..." he gave me his hands to be handcuff.

I look at Seungho who was now sad, he just met his brother after these years. I smiled.

"I'm not gonna arrest you oppa, just give me some reason why did you do such thing?" i ask him.

"... Krystal's family kidnapped me and made me as their slave, when i became a grown up, they sent me back to Korea from America and ask me to kill you and Shinhye, and i believe that Seungho has told you that when we're young, we used to be best friend.. So, i tried to not to kill you both.." he explained. I nodded.

"You're free now, we've caught Krystal and her parents.." i smiled.

"Yes, congratulations to you Saengi.." he patted my head softly. "And thank you.." he hugs me. Seungho smiled.

"Mi Yun is that you?" a woman said. I turn around and saw my mum and my dad. They look so skinny and unhealthy. Tears started to form in my eyes. Shinhye eonni appeared too.

"EOMMA! APPA!" me and Shinhye eonni ran to them. We hug her tight. We cried and feel so happy. Finally we have been reunited after this whole years.

"How have you been doing eomma? Appa?" i ask while wipping my tears. Seungho and Yoochun oppa hugs them too. Their parents came too.

"It was tragic, but we survived of the thoughts of you two are still alive..." appa said. I hug them again.

"I'm glad both of you are find..that's a relief..." I smiled. Shinhye eonni hook his hand around my neck.

"Mi Yun ah, congratulation of capturing Krystal and her family.." Seungho's parents congratulate me.

"Gamsahabnida, ahjumma..." i smiled. When my phone vibarted.

"Ne?"

"Mi Yun, go home ppalli! You've needed to be a model for a famous magazine! Ppalli! Ppalli!" said Luhan excited.

"MWO?! JINJJA?! ARASSEO! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" we hung up and i looked at Shinhye eonni with the should-i-go look. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I leave eomeoni and abeoji to eonni!" i kissed her on the cheek and hug my parents. Say goodbye to everyone and ran to the car park.

 

*Talkin' Bout Love-J.Rabbit was just started to play in the radio as Mi Yun driving home* *She was smiling while focusing her sight onto the road while listening to the music*

 

After all these years... After all these times...

 

Cham isanghan irijyo eojjeoda geudae naege wanneunji~

 

Me... Shinhye eonni...

 

Umcheurin nae maeumdo saeroun sarangeul dasi kkumkkujyo~

 

We have been through so much...

 

Jinan sarangnoraedo waenirinji nado moreuge maemdoljyo. Ttatteutan geudae songillo~

 

Has finally reunited, with the two most important and beloved persons...

 

Ttodareun sesangi naege dagaseojyo. Yes you’re my love love love. I think i’m in love . How i give you love just for you. Talkin’ bout love love love
Josimseure geudael barabogo. Misojitgo i gireul geotgo~

 

After all the thoughts that, both of them are not breathing and not in the world anymore..

 

Can’t you feel my love it’s for you. Talkin’ bout love love. Amudo moreuge tteollineun naemam. Ijeya naegedo sarangi ongeojyo~

 

Has been vanished from our thoughts, we've reunited, it feels like they've came back from the death.. it feel so nice.. no, it's so unbelievable..

 

Cham nollaun irijyo eojjeomyeon gidarin sunganijyo. Naege nameun yonggiro hangeoreumssik geudaeege daga galgeyo. Ttatteutan geudae songillo~

 

I feel like, i couldn't cry anymore, because joy and happiness is all over the place, nothing can make me cry or sad or mad or angry, nothing...

 

Ttodareun sesangi naege dagaseojyo. Yes you’re my love love love. I think i’m in love. How i give you love just for you~

 

It feels like, a dream that came true, that when you realise, it is not a dream, it's reality...

 

Talkin’ bout love love love. Josimseure geudael barabogo. Misojitgo i gireul geotgo~

 

Me... Shinhye eonni... eomma... appa... reunited again...

 

Can’t you feel my love it’s for you. Talkin’ bout love love. Amudo moreuge tteollineun naemam~
 

 

Thought it was just all a dream... no, it's real, it's happening...

 

Ijeya naegedo sarangi ongeojyo. Ijeya naegedo sarangi ongeojyo~

 

I smile, if i think about it...

 

*Mi Yun arrive at home and the boys were smiling at her*