The Plan Begins

Darling, I'm Closer Than You Expect~

YURA'S POV

After the practice we went back to the dorms. I threw myself to the bed lifelessly. What Minhyun had told me was spining in my head, and Sohyun and Soah noticed it.

-What happened? You are acting like a zombie.

-Can't you see? She is being like this because learned that JR has a girlfriend. She has no oportunity with him.

-I was already thinking it was weird for a guy like him to be single.

-Guys, I can't let him go

-What do you mean you can't let him go?

I sat up as I realized how I was feeling.

-I think I love him.

-Yura, just give up already.

Sohyun told me.

-I can't, things just happen once in a life time, after breaking up with my ex boyfriend JR came to my life like an angel, And I know I won't have another opportunity like this one. Is a take it or leave it, and I'll take it, even if it means to take him from someone else.

-Yura, please come to your senses!

-I'm sorry but at this point is either my or her happiness, and I have been unhappy for long enough.

From what I saw Soah seemed to agree with me, but not Sohyun.

--------------------The Next Day-----------------------

I couldn't sleep that night at all. My mind was too busy thinking about ways to attract JR to me. If my plans for making him fall in love for me before were good, now I would make them perfect, infallible.

The next morning I woke up earlier than the normal. About six,I knew he would be up at that hour. I washed my face and put on sweat pants and a hoodie. Is not something I would wear but in this case I would even dress unfashionable just to accomplish my goal.

My breathe and hands were shaky, I didn't know if what I was I doing was right, just following my heart.

I went out of the dorm trying not to make any noises and sat on the stairs that leaded to the third floor. And waited to hear any noise from downstairs.

But time passed, and I wasn't used to waking up that early so I fell asleep on the stairs. After some time sleeping there I heard a door closing downstairs. That woke me up, noisily getting up from my position.

[sh**!!] I covered my mouth when I realized he probably had noticed my presence with that noise.

I stayed quiet, and heard slow footsteps coming my way. It felt like being in a thriller movie. Then the footsteps stopped. And after a few moments of complete silence JR went back to his route, he probably thought I was a cat or something. 

I sighted in relief.

[It was too close]

I realized that if he had come upstairs everything would have ended there.But I still continued with the plan. 

I tiptoed carefully and hid behind anything I saw. But things got more difficult when he stepped out of the building. I had to walk some meters behind him and pray for him not to turn around.

After some time we arrived at a park, it was little yet very beautiful, the grass, trees and bushes had an amazing shade of green, that matched perfectly with the multicolored flowers and some old banches. I was admiring the scenary when my eyes landed on a figure sitting on one of those banches. A girl, and JR was walking towards her. I was shocked but managed to get my senses back in time to hid behind a tree before JR or the girl would notice me.

[I guess that's the girlfriend]

JR went behind the bench and covered the girl´s eyes with his hand, they were so close, my heart was aching.

The girl removed his hands fro her face and turned shyly to see him, JR leaned over and kissed her lips. She stood up, he took her bag and they intertwined their hands to start walking, now together.

I hadn't noticed but my fist was clenched against the tree bark. But it didn't really hurt, it was more the pain I was feeling insinde. To see him being like that with another girl more than making me feel sad was making me angry.

I continued following them ultil they reached a school building. I couldn't go inside so I was about to return when I remembered.... I had been following them without seeing where I was going, I had no idea where I was.

It was time also for me to go to school and had no idea how to get there from where I was. My hand quickly reached for my phone but then I thought.

[I can't call the girls, or anyone from PLEDIS, the only reference I have is JR's school, and they will ask what am I doing here.]

After thinking about it, the best option was to try to find the way home myself. 

NOBODY'S POV

Hyejin and JR were walking hand in hand to her house. He noticed she was deep in her thoughts.

[What would had happenend if instead of Jonghyun, it was the who had come? It was too close, but still, I can't make him worried about this, his debut is near, I can't distrac-]

He went behind Jin and slowly slid his hands around her tiny waist. Leaning his head on her shoulder. This surprised her.

-Huhh!

Hyejin looked at her boyfriend, who was smiling at her.

-Did I scare you? Sorry sweetheart.

JR leaned closer and kissed her cheek.

-What were you thinking about?

-Nothing important, I was thinking about the exams

She lied, but he noticed right away. Every time she lied he would know it because she wouldn't look at him while saying it. But now he didn't tell her anything about her lie. 

-Yesterday, sorry for worrying you...

She looked at him as if she had done something wrong.

He stoped walking and took her by the shoulders, making her face him.

-Jin, why didn't you tell me about your sickness?

She just looked to the ground.

-I-I'm sorry, it hadn't happened since I'm with you so... I just, didn't think it was needed.Mianhae.

She was about to start walking again, but he turned her again to face him and cupped her face.

-Yagi, don't be sorry, I'm not mad at you, is just that, I was so scared cause I didn't know what was going on, because I love you so much.

He slowly pressed his lips agains hers, feeling each others warm breathing. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

Suddenly JR's phone rang, cutting the beautiful moment, which annoyed him.

-What?!

-Wow calm down bro! 

It was Baekho.

-Manager hyung wants to talk to you.

-About?

-What are you doing right now, are you busy?

-Walking Jin home, wae?

-Wait, he is going to tell you.

Baekho passed his phone to the manager.

-Ne?

-JR hi, are you still at school?

-Ani, wae?

-I really need you to do something for me.

-What is it?

-Do you remember Yura? One of the new trainees?

-Oh ne.

--------------THAT MORNING--------------

Sohyun woke up hearing noises, and saw Yura going out of the dorm.

-What the...

When it was already time to go to practice, Yura was not there, so she tried to call her.

-Yeoboseyo

-Yura?

-Oh, Sohyunnie annyeong.

-Where are you, practice is about to start!

-It is kind of funny, hehe, you won't believe it when I tell you.

-What did you do Yura?

-Let´s say I'm lost.

-Aishh, jongmal! I'll go get you, you don´t know more less where are you?

-If I knew I wouldn't be lost babo! Well, I have a reference.

-Tell me.

-I'm... near JR's school...

-Mwo?! What the heck are you doing there.

In that moment everything made sense, Yura had followed JR in the morning and didn't know how to come back.

-Tell me what buildings are near you.

-There's a restaurant on one corner, a library on another, and I'm standing right in front a coffee shop called CHAI.

-Ok, just stay there, I think I know what I'm going to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yura is lost. She called Sohyun to ask for help.

-So...

-It seems like it's somewhere near your school, but with traffic is just a waste of time if we go get het and come back. Would you please go look for her? She already missed almost all of her practice so just take her to the dorms.

The manager gave him all the specifications and hung up.

-Aishh.

-What is it?

-Sorry love, I think I won't be able to walk you all the way home.

-Don't worry, we are almost there anyways. But, what is it? Maybe I can help you.

-Ani, don't worry, just go home safely, I'll tell you what it was tomorrow.

He pecked her lips and caressed her hair before running the opposite direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YURA'S POV 

Sohyun called me again.

-Yeoboseyo.

-Yura, I'm not going to get you.

-Wae?

-Since you are near the place JR is he is going to get you.

-Really?

My heart started racing. But then I remembered... the girlfriend.

-What was he doing?

-Baekho told me he was with his girlfriend. Walking her home or something. Just wait for him. Bye.

After hanging up I was still thinking about what Sohyun told me. "He was walking his girlfriend home."

Without noticing a smirk formed on my lips. I felt happy... all this wasn't part of my plan but, it worked for me.

-Master Plan shijak!

 


Yeiih^^

Well, this is starting to take shape

sorry if I disappoints you, I'm trying hard :)

Enjoy your vacations!!

 

 

SARANGHAE!!!