New Trainees??

Darling, I'm Closer Than You Expect~

Aron- Green

JR- Blue

Minhyun- Purple

Baekho- Grey

Ren-Orange

JR'S POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right after taking Jin home I went to the PLEDIS buiding for practice. In fact I was late already, but spending the time with my girlfriend was worth it.

-Yah! You are late

Minhyun reminded me, and then Aron added

-Good night JR

-What took you from practicing?

-Isn't it obvious? He was with Jin, duhh

Ren said to Baekho with his diva accent.

-Well, let's continue.

We were practicing until midnight, there is not that much time left for our debut so we are practicing harder now

-There is no milk!

Baekho yelled from the kitchen when we arrived at the dorm. Food is his life.

-Aish, I'm too tired to go to the convenience store, go get it yourself or live without milk for a day.

Aron replied from his bed.

-I'll go with you

On our way to the convenience store the weather was pretty cold and windy.

-So, what did you do with Jin today?

-We just went to get coffee

-Sounds so boring

-Is not, I was with her so...

-You really love that girl don't you...

I just smiled, what else could I say? It was the truth.

On the way back home we were talking about the practice when...

-Oh, I forgot to tell you, tomorrow we have to arrive earlier to the practice.

-Wae?

-Today before you arrived manager hyung told us the agency accepted new trainees and tomorrow they will go visit the building for the first time, so they want us to welcome them.

[I guess tomorrow I won't be able to go somewhere with her...]

------------------------- NEXT DAY -----------------------------

Jin's POV

I walked with Sulli and stayed at the park, Jonghyun then walked me to the school as the day before. Even if we would do the same everyday it felt always like the first time.

But before going inside my classroom, he held my wrist softly.

-Yagi...

-Ne?...

He was nervous, as if he was trying to tell me something difficult.

-After classes

-Oh yes, about that, Sulli told me about a new coffee shop-book store that just opened! Maybe we can go after classes.

-Jin-ah, mianhae, I think I won't be able to make it today. I have to arrive earlier to practice.

-O-oh, it's ok, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

I was surprised a little. He hadn't done this before, but it was fine for me.

The day went fine, and finally it was time to leave.

-Well, see you tomorrow

Sulli waved me goodbye

-Sulli-ah, remember I owe you dinner? Jonghyun had to leave early so today we can go eat something delicious together

-Really? Wow this happens ince in a billion, I guess today is my lucky day!

She grabbed my arm excited and we went.

JR'S POV

When I arrived to the building Baekho, Aro and Ren were already in the practice room. But doing nothing.

-Why aren't you practicing?

-Oh, hi! Nice to see you again too.

-Sorry, is just that, is rare to see you like this.

-Coordi noona told us not to practice now. The new trainees are about to arrive and they don't want us to welcome them all sweaty.

Minhyun came in

-Guys, I heard something about the new trainees.

-Another one that comes in without saying hello, this is becoming a habit!

-Whatever! What did you hear?

-They are four. One boy and three girls.

-Wow, I wonder if the girls are pretty.

-Well if they got in they should be.

We were talking about that when we heard voiced from another part of the building.

-Shh, they arrived already.

Coordi noona came in

-Please come to welcome the new trainees.

We went in the elevator.

As Minhyun had said three girls and one boy were standing in a line. Son DamBi, Kahi, Afterschool noonas and some other trainees were already there.

(I mentioned Hello Venus and Seventeen as trainees because they hadn't debuted by then, well, Seventeen hasn't yet...)

Son Dambi sunbae spoke for all.

-Congratulations, you were chosen over thousands of people for your talent, please give your best and feel like being home. If you need something all of us will be glad to help you.

We were asked to give the new trainees a tour around the building and to introduce them to the agency system.

Aron hyun took the leadership

-Come with us, we'll show you the place.

-So, what's your name?

-I'm Sohyun

-Hyunwoo

-Soah

-I'm Yura

-Nice to meet you, I'm Aron, he is Baekho, the tall one is Minhyun, the blondy is Ren, and he is JR.

One of the girls smiled when Aron hyung introduced me.

After some time, when we were at a hall the girl same girl tapped my shoulder.

-Excuse me, this is embarrassing but, could you tell me where is the restroom?

-Ne, go to the end of the hall, then to the right, there are some stairs, when you get to the next floor on the left, you'll see a two doors, it doesn't have any marking on it but the left one is the ladies restroom.

She gave me a i-didn't-get-a-thing look

NARRATOR'S POV

Since JR knew where they would go next he decided to walk her to the restroom.

-Don't worry, I'll go with you.

-Really? Thank you so much!

-------On the way to the rest room---------

-So, you are JR? I'm Y-

-Yura right?

She was impressed, they had just met.

-Ne, I didn't expect you to learn it that fast.

JR smiled at her. She got dazzled, she hadn't seen a smile like that in her whole life.

-Here it is.

-Oh, thanks.

Before going in she saw him leaning against the wall.

-Don't worry, you can go back.

-I'll wait for you, what if you forget the path?

YURA'S POV

I washed my hands and looked at my reflection on the mirror. I couldn't get his beautiful smile out of my head. I remembered what had just happened, from the moment I asked him about the restroom, until when he said he would wait for me. Like a movie.

[He is such a gentleman.]

I fixed my hair, I felt the urge to look pretty for him.

He was still there when I got out.

On our way back to where everyone was I couldn't stop taking glances on him

-So, how long have you been a trainee?

-It's been a couple of years now.

-I'm nervous, this is my first time living away from home, and maybe I won't be able to fullfill the expectatives this agency has.

-I remember when I got here the first time, it is always scary because you don't know anyone here. If you need anything, if you need help, or just feel overwhelmed you can always count on me.

By the time he finished saying that we had already arrived to the entrance of the building, everyone was there, he smiled and went with his friends, while I went with the trainees. A man gave us, the new trainees directions, I wasn't paying atention. I could only think about JR.

The new trainees started going to a van that was outside. I just followed them, while JR and his friends bowed and waved us goodbye.

The van took us to another building, the man told us to get our stuff, there was our dorm. The man told Hyunwoo to go to the third floor, while we went to the fourth.

-Here is were all our trainees live. The third floor is for the boys and the fourth for the girls. We were going to put you with other female trainees but, there was not enough space so you'll have a dorm for the three of you. Here is the code of the dorm. Please settle yourselves and rest. Tomorrow we'll start the training.

-------------After settling------------

The three of us were resting on the berths. Then Soah broke the silence.

-How do you think is Hyunwoo right now?

-He should be fine, all the boys we met were very nice, I bet he is having fun... About the guys that showed us the building-

-Oh yes! I was going to ask you about that. Were did you go with that handsome guy? The first day here and you are already flirting?

-I think I'm in love, he is different from othe boys, his smile is just beautiful, and he is such a gentleman too, besides he is hot.

-Aish! Why didn't I met him before you! If you let him go, I'll definitely try something with him.

-Don't even bother, I won't let him go...