If He Wasn't My Boyfriend So I Would Had Dreamed Him

Darling, I'm Closer Than You Expect~

 

-JESUS!! Why do we have to carry all this books, we rarely use them.

Sulli was complaining (like always), about how heavy our bags were. I just smiled and nodded in agreement. 

She is my best friend and neighbor so we normally walk together to the school, but not all the way, because every day I stay in a park half way and she continues without me. I stay at the park because it is also half way from my boyfriend's dorm to the school so we meet there and continue walking to the school together.

-Well, see you at school

I waved her goodbye. 

 I sat at the nearest bench and looked at the cars passing by. 

-Hey, pretty. Why are you so alone?

I turned to the voice that was calling, and saw him walking my way and smiling.

-Yah, I'm waiting for my boyfriend

-Really? That's a shame. Is he better looking than me? 

-Ne, and he will get mad if he sees you trying to make a move on me

He stopped right in front of the bench and held out his hand for me to take it

-May I scort you?

I took his hand and got up. He kissed my forehead and held me by the waist.

He then took my bag from my shoulder and put it on his.

-Really, why do teachers torture you with this? Is just like carrying bricks!

-Jonghyun give it to me, you've got enough with yours.

-And let you get a bruise or something? Haha, you wish.

I just smiled shyly.

-Shall we get going?

 He said helding out his arm. He has always liked locking arms the old fashioned way.

When we arrived at the entrance of the school people started gossiping. I sighed and he noticed it. 

He gave me a trust-me look and caressed the back of my hand before walking through the gates.

Jonghyun knows that I don't like being the centre of atention so he always takes a lot of care of me when we are in a situation like this.

He walked me all the way to my classroom, when we entered, me behind him, all the girls started talking about him. It happens everytime he does this. 

He put my bag beside my chair and I accompanied him to the door, there he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

-Have a nice day

-You too sweety

Going inside the classroom again I noticed everyone was looking at me judging... I just went to my place quietly, it felt like I had just done something wrong.

-Yah!

I was already moving my chair to sit down when I heard her. "Oh no, please don't..."

I thought it was one of those girls that feel like they are someone to tell me I'm not enough for Jonghyun.(It has happened to me numerous times, but Jonghyun doesn't know it because I don't want him to worry about this little things).  So I was breathing deeply to endure what was next.

Luckily it was Sulli, I had been too busy thinking about the fact that people was judging me, to notice her. She was sitting next to my place.

-Hey

I said lazily.

-Why do you get bothered so much with what they say about your relationship?

-I don't know I just...don't like how it feels, to be not liked by someone.

-See? This is why you need me so much

She smiled  joking.

Everything went fine after that, since Jonghyun is a year older than me we are not together a lot of time in school.

That's good for me because he can't notice when people bully me, I know, it sounds wrong but, since Sulli is always with me I can endure it

-Yumin, did you write the math class homework?

-Yes, why?

I could sense she was already annoyed

-Can you tell me what is is?

-Why would I? Guess it yourself.

Sulli suddenly came infront of her

-What is your problem?! Do you think you are better just because you wrote an assignment she doesn't have you think you can treat her like that?

She was getting closer to the girl, till she was going backwards.

-HUHH?!

She was yelling at her face, the poor girl was so scared she just ran out the classroom

-Thanks but... Why did you scare her?!! Now how am I going to get the homework?

-Don't worry about that. I have it.

-Then why did you do that?!

-Because she doesn't have the right to tlk to you like that!

I just laughted.

-Sulli, did you know you are my best friend?

-Yeah, I know, and I also know you love me so much ou will treat me dinner.

- Haha, well, if that's the price of the math homework I accept it.

We headed outside.

At the end of the day Jonghyun walks me home, but the fun part about it is that I never know where he is waiting for me. So this time I didn't know either. When we passed through the door there he was. I even jumped in surprise. He was leaning against the wall, right next to the classroom's door.

-OMO! You scared me

-Sorry dear.

He immidiately took my bag.

-So, where are we eating?

Sulli was excited about the food.

-Sulli, would you do me a favor?

Jonghyun seemed serious

-What is it?...

-Please let me have her for today

-Noo, not today, she is going to treat me dinner tonight!

-If you wait one more day, I'll pay for everything you want to eat.

-Call!

Sulli simply loves food.

-Annyeong! Have a fun date

She winked at us. I blushed immidiately.

Jonghyun locked our arms.

We went to get a coffee.

He opened the door for me, and I looked around for a table.

-There's one

Most of the persons in the coffee shop were elder people, we were probably the only ones under thirty so some of them were looking at us.

My boyfriend moved the chair for me, and leaned down to my level.

-What do you want to drink?

-Humm, maybe a hot chai tea. But don't worry, I'll get it.

I was about to stand when he leaned even closer, I had to go back to my siting position, our faces were inches apart. He knows I become nervous everytime he is comes that close.

-Let me take care of this.

-A-al-alright

When he came back we were talking and laughing for a hours. It was very dark when we were walking to my house.

Since the weather was cold I rubbed my arms a little.

-Are you cold? Here

He took off his jacket and put it on my shoulders, at the same time he was covering me with it he back hugged me. I caressed his hand, which was surrounding my neck, and he kissed my cheek.

After walking for about tem minutes we arrived at my porch.

-Well, I guess here is when I have to go.

-Thank you for the date

-Thank you for accepting going with me

I blushed slightly. Going on my tiptoes the best I could I pecked his lips.

Even in the darkness I could see him smiling shyly.

-Good night Jin

-Good night oppa