A little faint

Darling, I'm Closer Than You Expect~

Sungyeol- brown


JIN'S POV

A friend of Jonghyun had come to me and told me that he had to go but was going to be back by the end of the school time, so I waited, and waited. Suddenly I was the only one still there, and the sky was already a little dark.

My phone rang. It was Sulli.

-Yeoboseyo?

-Jin-ah, are you still at school?

-Ne... wae? Do you need something?

-Ani, but WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?! Where is Jonghyun?

-I guess he is on his way

-If he doesn't arrive in the next ten minutes call me so I can go pick you up.

-Ani Sulli-ah, is more dangerous for you to come alone.

-It's better than-

I heard footsteps coming closer.

-Wait, someone is coming

-Oh no, I was fearing that

-What?

-Go hide somewhere!

-Wae?

-I was watching the news and there was one saying young girls should be very carefull these days, there have been numerous cases of and murders lately. Because of the tracks the criminal has been giving they know how he operates.

-What? What are you talking ab-

-JUST LISTEN!

Sulli seemed worried. Her voice was a little shaky, as if she was about to cry.

-He goes around the city at nights, looking for girls, the bodies that were found were from girls around our age. He only attacks when the girl is alone, he uses chloroform and takes them to an unknown place. Then the bodies are found with marks of violence, and violation, bruises, cuts, and...

I heard her sobbing

-Sulli...Sulli!

The steps I had heard before became louder.

-Sulli, I have to go, don't worry.

I tried to calm her down and shut the phone off. I didn't know what to do, the words Sulli had told me hit me. "Go hide".

My feet took me without thinking to the first thing I saw, a bush near me. It was even difficult to walk since my whole body was stiff and shaky at the same time because of the shock. Since these days there had been a little of fog at nights I assumed he wouldn't notice me hiding.

When I was already behind the bush I was panting, my eyes fixed on the ground and I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

The steps were not heared anyamore. Then the person started coming my way. Not even bothering looking for me he had already found me.

[Sorry Sulli, sorry Jonghyun, sorry Sungyeol oppa]

Next thing I knew the bush was roughly taken moved aside. I fell backwards, my mind was blank.

I felt like my days were over. I shut my eyes closed waiting for the worst, and tears appeared just thinking on the ones I loved. Suddenly averything went black.

JR'S POV

[Stupid! How could you let this happen? Is too late!]

I kept scolding myself all the way to the school. The second I stepped out of the practice room I took the shortest route to the school, but still had to take the subway. I was too worried about Jin, not even caring about how people would yell at me for struggling and pushing everyone in my way to get there the fastest I could.

Once I was near the school I noticed the evening had become night already, there was fom everywhere. And no people at all. My feet started going faster and faster, until I was almost in front of the school. 

I saw a figure. [It must be her]

But when I arrived to the front gate she was not there. Was I hallucinating? I saw her moments ago.

At this point I just wanted t see her, I had come from the PLEDIS building all the way here running just to see her, was I imaginating things? 

[Jonghyun, come to your senses. Why would she wait for you this long? She probably called her Sungyeol hyung to pick her up]

But even after thinking that my body seemed not to believe it. I looked around searching for her. Then I saw a bush moving and almost unconsciously went straight to it. Moving the branches to the sides I saw her. She was squatting while hugging her legs, panting.

The moment she saw me she seemed scared. She fell backwards. When I was about to kneel down she closed her eyes, as if I was going to hit her. She closed her eyes and I could see how tears rolling down her face After that she fainted. 

-Jin!

I immediately kneeled down beside her and gently put her head on my lap. 

-Jin, do you hear me?

I cupped her face waiting for an answer. But nothing. When I realized she was not going to wake thought  it was better to take her home like that. We have been together for a year but I had never been in the situation of taking her in my arms. 

As I took her hand I noticed how fragile she was. 

I put my arms under her legs and around her back and picked her up. I stared at her for a little. Her face was covered with some locks of hair, she was just so perfect I couldn't resist the temptation of leaning closer to kiss her. Even if she had fainted her lips were still warm.

We leaved the school like that, her head was leaning against my chest and I would look at her constantly, just doing that made me smile like an idiot. 

When we are almost going to arrive I felt her moving. She was waking up.

-Where am I?

She said trying to open her eyes as if she had been asleep.

-Yagi, are you feeling better?

 -Jonghyun? Where are we?

-I'm taking you home, you fainted so I carried you.

I stopped and look at her worried.

-But, what happened? Why were you hiding?

She was looking at me confused, frowning as if she was trying to remember.

-Well... I was looking for... my pen, yes, my pen! Sulli played a joke on me and hid it under the bush so I was looking for it.

-But why did you faint when you saw me? Am I that ugly?

-ANI! Oppa no, you are not ugly!

I love how she never gets I'm joking with this kind of things

-Is just that... Sulli told me a horror story today, about a... ghost who supposely goes around the school at night so when you found me I thought you were the ghost. 

She smiled innocently.

-Oh, then sorry for scaring you yagi

-Don't worry, I'm fine. 

-I promise I'll never let you be alone outside your house at night

I felt guilty thinking she had been waiting for me until that hour

-Humm, oppa?

-Ne?

-Can you put me down please?

-No, you are not ready to walk

-Oppa, please?

She used her puppy eyes. God I can't against that!

-Ok, but if I see you strumbling or any little hint of you not being ok I'll just put you in my arms again, and you won't be able to complain!

I put her down and fixed her hair and blouse

She blushed a little.

-Let's go oppa!

I offered her my hand and intertwined our fingers.

----------------------AT JIN'S HOUSE------------------------

We were in front of her house already. Jin stepped on the first stair, now she was a little taller than me.

-Thank you Oppa

She put her arms around my neck so I put mine on her tiny waist, and she leaned closer until we were about to kiss.

-Hey guys! Finally. This time you were kind of late huh?

Sungyeol hyung came out of their house in such an inappropiate moment.

-Oh sorry, bad timing! 

He went inside the house again. But opened the door once again 

-Continue with your business

He then closed the door.

We looked at each other, and she giggled. Her laugh was music to my ears.

Our lips finally touched, it was a soft and gentle kiss, I savored every single part of her lips.

-Are you finished?!

Sungyeol yelled from inside.

Jin smiled again

-Ne Oppa!

He came out again and leaned on the door frame

-Wooo, I thought you were never going to finish. Are you hungry? I made some kimchi, and is not because is mine but, it is delicious.

-Sorry oppa, I am really tired but thanks anyways.

She walked to the door and pecked her brother's cheek before going in.

-Well hyung, I'll get going.

-You two don't think I can make good food right?

I was about to leave when I remembered something.

-Oh, hyung, may I ask you something?

-Sure, what is it?

-Today when I arrived to the school o pick Jin, she was behind a bush, hiding, and when she saw me she fainted. Could you check if she is alright now please?

-Oh, she fainted? Ne, I'll check on her but, don't worry too much

I was confused, why is he taking it so natural?

-Huh?

-I thought you knew about it, guess I was wrong

-About what?

-Jin has a physical characteristic she has been struggling with.

-What is it?

-Since she was really young my parents would get worried because Jin would faint frecuently. After making a lot of tests the doctors told us it was because she has a sickness. When she experiences a strong fear, pain or emotional distress her blood pressure drops suddenly and she faints. I shouldn't be saying this but, since she met you she hadn't had a single fainting.

-Why didn't she tell me about it?

-Probably she didn't want you to know because she thought it wasn't going to happen anymore. But don't worry, she will be alright. Now get going, is getting late and you shouldn't be on the streets at this hour.

-Thanks hyung! Annyeong!

-Bye Jonghyunie!

All the way to the dorm I kept on thinking about Jin's sickness. I didn't know about it, I should be more careful with her.

---------The next day---------------

As always I stepped out of the dorm pretty early to go meet Jin at the park. But when I was going to go down the stairs I heard something. A unusual sound coming from upstairs.


 

 

CHAN CHAN CHAN CHAN, what was that sound?...

 

Sorry for updating this late, school is killing me, but vacations are almost here YEIHH!!

YOROBUN SARANGHAE!!

(Oh, I almost forgot, it was JR's birthday!! woow 생일 축하해요to him!!^^