Minsoo's Roses

In Love With My Gay Best Friend

So, since I didn't update last week, I decided to update two times this week. Yay. LOL. But since school started, I don't think I can keep up with the Thursday updates since I'll be busy. My update sched would probably be one Friday nights or Saturday nights. Whichever is more convinient for me. This chapter is un-edited so mian for the typoes. And it may seem that it's leaning more on the MinsooXyou story but don't worry. She ends up with Chunji. ImightmakeMinsoobreakherheartinthefutureorsomething. LOL I'm joking. Or am I? Stay subscribed to  find out.

Hehehehe. Don't deny our r squared pie~


Jinah has been cooped up in her apartment for the past 3 days. She has been ignoring everyone and everything after that one faithful day. I mean, she didn't mean to sleep with Minsoo, it just happened!

Sighing, Jinah twirled the chopstick around her finger while she remembered what exactly happened the night of her birthday:

~~~~

"Minsoo, why are you so heavy? Gahd." Jinah exclaimed, dragging the semi-passed out Minsoo across the floor of her apartment building's hallway. If she just knew that allowing Minsoo to sleep over at her house would be such a big problem, she would've left him sitting by the curb. Darn her and her caring nature.

"A gurgle gurgle akdnfjf," Minsoo replied. His words slurred by alchohol and sleep.

"What?"

"Agurgle you gurlgeee,"  Minsoo slurred again. Minsoo's left hand started to flail around.

"What?! Speak clearly will you!" Jinah hissed.

"Stop speaking! You are so noisy! Aish!" Minsoo said, his flailing arm hitting Jinah's hip.

"Excuse me?!" Jinah gasped, letting go of Minsoo.

Minsoo painfully dropped to the ground, abs first. "Ouch," he moaned.

"Serves you right, you ungrateful hog." Jinah huffed before stomping away towards her apartment door.

"Yah! Wait up," Minsoo groggily got up from his position on the floor.

Jinah ignored Minsoo's call and went ahead to searching for her keys, all the while, Minsoo was slowly coming closer and closer.

But Jinah knew he was coming, of course, because Minsoo was banging against the walls, trying not to topple over in a drunken heap of muscle.

With Minsoo six  drunken steps away, Jinah started to worry. Where were her darn keys? What if she left it at the kareoke? OMFG! What if she-

Oh wait. She placed it in her pocket. Okay.

 

Inserting the key into the keyhole, Jinah rushed to open the door. But before Jinah could even take a step into her home, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her normal sized waist.

"Don't be mad. Mianhe~"

Jinah shivered as she felt Minsoo's breath blow against her neck as he nuzzled hair.

"Let go, Minsoo."

"Aniyo~" Minsoo whined, tightening his hold on her waist.

"Ew, Minsoo. Don't do aegyo. Ew."

Minsoo simply chuckled. But that chuckle did things to Jinah that she didn't understand. Turning around in Minsoo's hold to face him, she decided to end this game.

"Minsoo. Let go; you're drunk. You're starting to do aegyo."

Minsoo just chuckled in response before nuzzling his face into Jinah's neck.

"Minsoo, I told you to let-"

"Let me help you forget." Minsoo said, placing a small kiss on Jinah's neck.

Pushing Minsoo's face away, Jinah gave Minsoo a "WTF" look.

"On the way here, you told me about how much you wanted to forget about your gay crush. And how much you just wanted forget the pain and jealousy you feel whenever you see them publicly showing a loving relationship.." Minsoo stated.

"I-"

"So let me help you. Let me help you forget,"

Jinah didn't reply. Minsoo was right. She did say all those things. No matter how many times she tried to tell herself that it was okay, and that it was just a phase Chunji was going through, she knew deep inside of her that Chunji was gay. And he was in love. Not with her, but with a boy. Named Byunghun.

Ouch. It was painful to even think about it. She just wanted to forget the pain, that's all.

Maybe that's why Jinah didn't stop Minsoo when he continued to kiss her neck. Maybe that's why Jinah kissed back. Maybe-

~~~~

SWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSH! SPLAAAAAAAT!

Jinah stared angrily at the overturned noodle cup she threw at the wall. If she wasn'r so stupid to have gotten caught up in the moment. If she wasn't so stupid to have fallen for Minsoo's sweet talk. If she wasn't so stupid to have fallen in love with her best friend, she wouldn't be in this mess!

Now, because of that one regretable night, she lost her best friend. It would've been alright if Minsoo was there for her to lean on. But noooooo, she had just lost her bestfriend over a dude who probably woul've forgotten her and gotten it on with another girl.

Jinah ruffled her hair in frustration. Her own stupidity and one-mindedness was her downfall. Her waterloo. Jinah directly her sight to the poor overturned noodle cup. Great, that was her last noodle cup and she wasted it.

Hearing her tummy grumble if a food-deprived protest, Jinah hopped off the bar stool and stalked her way towards the fridge.

No food to be found.

Jinah slammed around her kitchen, opening and closing cupboards to find food. Her hunt was in vain. She found no food.

Collapsing back into her bar stool and flipped open her phone. Ignoring her mutiple missed calls and text massages, Jinah went to her mobile calendar.

June 07, 2013

Well, no wonder Jinah had no food. She was supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday, but because of her depression over losing Chunji she decided to skip it. Jinah pushed herself off the stool before heading towards the jacket rack. Jinah was about to put on her jacket when she accidentally took a wiff of herself.

Jinah's face contorted to a look that what might've matched an ogre's face. Only uglier.

"I need a shower," Jinah huffed.

~~~

After 15 minutes, Jinah was already out of her apartment building wearing an oversized jacket to hide her face. In case any Minsoo's were hanging around. About 15 meters ahead of her, she saw a group of boys getting rowdy. Pushing and hitting each other, but they were obviously having fun. Jinah could hear their laughter from here.

Jinah was about 10 meters away from them when she heard a very familiar voice shouting "yah". Jinah stopped in her tracks.

Shizzs, it's Minsoo.

Biting her lip, she debated whether to just go back into the safety of her apartment or to risk being seen. Jinah was about to turn back when a massive rumble errupted from her stomach. Sighing, Jinah turned back on her heel to face Minsoo and his gang.

For food!

She thought to herself before bowing her head down low, making sure her bangs and hoodie was hiding most of her face. Walking briskly, Jinah prayed with all her might that the gang and Minsoo doesn't notice her as she passed by. She was about 3 meters away from the group. Jinah was about to breathe normally when her breath caught on because of 8 words.

"Hey! Isn't that the girl in the photo?"

Jinah turned her head around to look at Minsoo's gang to see if they were talking about her. To her dismay, Minsoo along with his gang friends were staring back at her. Some had expressions of recognition while some looked plain confused. But that wasn't the face that worried her. Minsoo's face changed from a shocked expression to a smiling expression. Jinah's eyes widened.

"Jinah!" Minsoo called out.

Jinah mouthed a word too bad to write on a non-rated story before making a run for it. Jinah really wasn't the best runner, but this wasn't the time to dwell on that. She pushed her legs to run faster so she could at least put enough space between her and Minsoo so she could find a hiding place.

Jinah knew a perfect hiding place that was just beyond that corner. And she was fastly approaching the said corner. 5 Jinah steps away from freedom, Jinah was so close to getting away.

Until she was pulled back by her jacket's hoodie.

"Jinah! Wait!" Minsoo said, only slightly out of breath.

Jinah turned around with a sheepish grin. "Uhm.... hi?"

Minsoo stopped panting and stared at Jinah with a poker face on.

"Hi? That's all you've got to say?" Minsoo said seriously.

"Uhm, how are you?" Jinah awkwardly chucked.

"How am I? How am I? You tell me how I am. I've been calling you for the past 2 days and you didn't even pick up. Once." Minsoo said seriously.

"You sound like my mom." Jinah sneered.

Minsoo sighed and shoved his hand into Jinah's jacket pocket to take out her phone. After twidling with it a bit, Minsoo made Jinah look at her call history.

69 MISSED CALLS FROM: Bang Minsoo

"Just so you know, Jinah, I'm not the type to call a girl. No matter how hot. You should be happy knowing I called you 69 times.

Hehehehe, 69. Wait. Jinah! Focus!

"Uhm, sorry?" Jinah said sheepishly.

Minsoo just clicked his tongue before throwing a backpack at Jinah.

"What's this?"  Jinah asked.

"Just open the damn bag," Minsoo said, still looking away.

Jinah shrugged before opening the backpack. The content of the bag shocked Jinah to the bones. Jinah looked up at Minsoo, but Minsoo was still not looking back.

"Wha-What's this?" Jinah said, gingerly lifting the single red rose out of the small(ish) backpack.

"It's my peace offering. I know I shouldn't have taken advantage of your weakness that night. And it was your birthday to boot," Minsoo said, looking at his scuffed Converse.

"YOU MUST FEEL SPECIAL. MR. BANG NEVER APOLOGIZES FOR BANGING ANYONE!" a voice called out from behind Minsoo. The owner of the comment received giggles from the others and the finger from Minsoo.

"This is really nice," Jinah said softly.

"Does that mean we're cool?" Minsoo said, looking up.

"Haha, no." Jinah said.

"What?! But I already gave you a rose! What else do you want for me woman?!" Minsoo complained.

"The rose was a sweet gesture, I admit. But that isn't what I want." Jinah said, sticking out her tongue.

Minsoo ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh.

"Fine, what do you want?" Minsoo grumbled.

"I want you to make friends with Chunji." Jinah said.

"What?!"

"I said I want you-"

"I know what you said. What I meant to say was no-"

"Okay, you don't have too," Jinah said, about to put the rose back into Minsoo's back.

"Wait! Guh. Can't believe I'm doing this."

Jinah smiled.

"Fine. If that's what you want," Minsoo sighed.

"Yay! Awesome!" Jinah clapped, with the rose in her hand.

"First of all, we have to apologize to Chunji." Jinah said happily.

"Fine. Just, wait a minute." Minsoo said, before turning around and running to his friends. Jinah waited patiently.

2 minutes later, Minsoo came back. "Ready to go?"

"Lead the way," Minsoo said.

Minsoo and Jinah started to walk towards Chunji's house with Jinah leading, the thought of eating completely forgotten.

Thinking about getting her best friend and crush back, Jinah started to skip her way. Gathering looks from innocent passer-bys.

PLOCK!

"Ow! What was that for?" Jinah said, holding her forehead.

"Stop acting stupid."

"You stop acting stupid."

"Nice come back."

"Whatever."