Ms. Kwon and Gwiyomi

Exo Baby Adventures in SM Daycare Center!

Author’s POV

After rounding up the rowdy sugar crazed toddlers, Changmin and Yunho set up a rather large baby pen.

“Okay no more of your nonsense today.” Changmin said as he placed the kids in the pen with a few toys and the TV.

Sit and behave.” Yunho added as his eye slightly twitched and he flopped down into a chair.

The kids looked around at each other with frowns plastered on their faces.

Chanyeol coughed before shouting, “Plan B!”

Xiumin sat confused as all at once the other babies starting bawling their eyes out. Plump tears rushed down their cheeks and their faces took on a cherry red.

Changmin and Yunho groaned as Xiumin’s wide eyes darted from one baby to the next. Luhan stopped crying for a second and lightly nudged Xiumin with an expectant look. Confused, Xiumin just stared until Luhan rolled his eyes and went back to crying.

Once it finally dawned upon Xiumin that he was supposed to cry, he mentally face palmed then began to imitate the others. Changmin and Yunho were on the verge of pulling their hair out as the babies’ ear piercing wails grew louder and louder with each passing second.

It got to the point where other employees in the building could hear this tremendous racket and one Ms. Kwon Bo Ah left her class of older kids to finish their coloring pages while she went to consult Changmin and Yunho about all the noise.

“Yo! What the heck is going on in here?!” Ms. Kwon screamed as she busted through the door.

Yunho immediately stood from his chair and began to stutter, “W-well I um we… y-you see the thing is um…”

Ms. Kwon let out a deep sigh as she took the babies from the pen and deconstructed it. She left the room and in about 3 minutes, she had come back with all her kids who immediately began to play with the smaller children who had now stopped their bawling.

“Thanks….” Yunho mumbled as he stared down at the floor.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to stop that crying. Besides, they do this every-time you stick them in that pen so you think you would have learned.”

Yunho scratched his nape awkwardly, “Man I at my job.”

 Ms. Kwon smiled and kissed his cheek, “No you’re wonderful.”

Meanwhile this left Changmin feeling quite uncomfortable so he slowly exited the room to get some snacks from the kitchen while Yunho and Ms. Kwon did whatever.

“Taemin!” Kai shouted as he hugged the older boy from Ms. Kwon’s class.

“Hey Kai~” Taemin gently patted the small boys head and inquired on how he was doing and what kind of trouble he got into to get put in the baby pen.  Kai practically spilled his guts to him and the two continued to chat and play around.

“Oh Kai knows Taemin too?” Xiumin asked Luhan.

“Mhm! Taemin is Kai’s cousin!”

Xiumin nodded in understanding as the older kids ran around and played with the younger kids. As Xiumin and Luhan sat and drew pictures of some of the kids a blue building block flew across the room, smacking Xiumin in the back of the head. He curled up into a ball as he started to cry and kick.

“! Sorry!” The block thrower exclaimed.

“Minho! Language!” Ms. Kwon snapped as she glared at him.

“Sorry!!!” Minho responded before running over to the crying baby quickly followed by Key.

“? What does that word mean?...” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

He shrugged, “I don’t know but I like it!”

“Me too!” Chanyeol responded.

“Shiiiiiit!!!!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted as they ran around the room, “! ! ! ! !”

Yunho immediately scolded them for their chants yet they continued to whisper it between the two of them when no one was listening.

Key smacked Minho’s head and tried to comfort Xiumin, “Look Xiu! The lunch lady let me take some goldfish crackers! Want some?”

Xiumin sniffled and slowly stopped crying before nodding in response to Key’s question.

Key gave him a small handful before taking a small napkin and laying it on the floor.

“Xiumin do you know how to count?”

Xiumin shook his head as Key smiled and laid out two gold fish crackers, “One, plus one”

Then he laid down two more, “equals two!” Key said then continued to teach Xiumin how to count using the crackers.

“Great job!” Key gave Xiumin a high five as he had just learned to count all the way to twelve.

Xiumin, Key, Luhan, and Minho ate the remaining crackers then Taemin and Kai came over.

Taemin had Kai show them his gwiyomi, which Key thought was adorable. Wheels began to turn in Key’s head as he gathered all the babies and lined them up.

“Alright you adorable tots, today teacher Key is going to teach you gwiyomi!”

Every baby with the exception of Kai, Luhan, and Xiumin, gave Key odd looks as Key slowly taught them gwiyomi.

Taemin ran over to Ms. Kwon and Yunho and asked her if she could record something for them on her phone. Confused she stood up and Taemin led her over to the line of tiny tots. She pulled out her phone and began to record, still confused about what exactly Taemin expected the babies to do.

Key, Taemin, Minho, and the other older kids began to sing the gwiyomi song as Ms. Kwon squealed and the babies did the motions.

In the background Yunho chuckled, “Cute.”