The Party

Exo Baby Adventures in SM Daycare Center!

Luhan's POV

"Yah! You babies are such trouble makers!" Key yelled after the lunch lady had left the kitchen for a bathroom break, and Xiumin and I had come out of our hiding place to ask Key for the M&M cookies. I made puppy dog eyes and he immediately softened.

"You're lucky you're cute." He said as he ran over to the snack rack and snatched four cookies. 

I shook my head and held up six fingers. He sighed and grabbed two more then shoved them all into the burlap bag Xiumin was holding. Then I pointed to the goldfish crackers on the list.

"Is your goal in life to get me kicked out of this kitchen?" Key questioned and snatched a bag of goldfish crackers and dropped them in the bag as well.

"Now go before Ms. Oh gets back!" He said as he pointed to the door.

I waved goodbye and took out the two extra cookies. Xiumin grabbed one from my hand and we snacked on them as we went.

"Why was that kid in the kitchen any ways?" Xiumin asked with a curious expression. 

"He says he wants to be a chef when he gets older so the Lunch Lady Ms. Oh lets him watch her cook and help her in the kitchen sometimes." I explained before nibbling off more of the soft sweet cookie.

"Oh okay. What's next on the list Lucy?"

I glanced down at the paper in my hands.

"What? He wants us to get that?"

"Get what?" 

"There's a worker named Yoochun and the list says we need to left over decorations from his birthday party..."

"How do we get that?!" Xiumin yelled with a pout.

"Party room." I said, "They always hold birthday parties in the party room but I don't know if they've cleaned it up yet..."

Unsure about if we would be able to get the decorations; I lead Xiumin off to the party room.

 

------------

 

Luhan's POV

Surprisingly the party room hadn't been cleaned yet so there were still streamers, cans of silly string, party hats, and confetti scattered across the floor.

We quickly started collecting as much as we could and stuffing it into the bag. I glanced at the list and saw the last thing on the list were instructions to go to Mr.SooMan's office.

Chanyeol must have really lost his mind.

Why on earth would he want us to go to the office of the daycare's boss? Xiumin glanced over at the paper and read the instructions as well. After explaining to him just who Mr. SooMan was he, surprisingly, nodded and said that we should finish what we started. So carefully we crept through the halls.

We were halfway there when we heard footsteps behind us, and then-

"Found you~."

Yunho's POV

"Found you~." I chimed as I grabbed Xiumin and Luhan by the arm and then shrieked in surprise.

"Come here you little trouble makers." I began leading them back to the room when I heard the pitter patter of more little feet.

Two other kids appeared around the corner. Kris and a diaper less Chanyeol.

Chanyeol screamed as he lifted up his arm which contained his diaper, which was... disgustingly soiled by urine and feces...

His screams continued as he launched the diaper in my direction and the soiled white material covered my face.

Xiumin's POV

Yunho screamed and let go of our arms as he trashed around and scratched at his face to get the the poo plastered diaper off his face. He fell make on the ground and screamed as Chanyeol and Kris grabbed Luhan and I and we ran as fast as we could to the office.  

When we entered the room I was amazed by the site of a brightly decorated room will all the other babies inside. There was music playing from an old radio on the desk and there were snacks everywhere which I guessed had been the items on the other lists. Chanyeol took our bag and gave out party hats and spread the colorful confetti everywhere. Streamers covered everything and he passed out the cans of silly string which the others ran around with and sprayed happily while eating the sugary snacks they gathered.

The entire room was a colorful mess full of happy kids playing around but I couldn't help but wonder. Where was Mr.SooMan? I asked Chanyeol and he told me that he was out sick today so he wanted to throw an party in his office. After that Luhan and I set our snacks out with the others and we ate and played games with the others for what felt like hours.

We played red light green light and with the odd amount of pillows that had been collected we made forts and an all out paper ball fight started with some useless looking papers on the desk.

We split into teams of six. Luhan, Tao, Chen, Kris, Lay, and I on one and Kai, Chanyeol, D.O., Sehun, Baekhyun, and Suho on the other.

Chanyeol through the first paper ball and Tao and I charged out throwing as many as possible at the other team. Battle cries sounded from all around as everyone just ran around throwing paper balls and dodging .

"Roll like a buffalo!!" Kris yelled as he tumbled out of the way of Kai and Chanyeol's wave of paper balls. We laughed and yelled and screamed as the battle whent on but everyone got quiet when Yunho and Changmin busted through the office door with bright red faces.

Oh no.