The New Kid

Exo Baby Adventures in SM Daycare Center!

Luhan's POV

"I'M NAAAAAKKKEEEEDDD!!!! HAHAHAHAHA" Chanyeol cackled liked the deranged toddler he is as he ran around the room stark . 

I seriously have no earthly idea what is wrong with that kid. He's probably the most thrown off 2 year old here so says the workers here at the daycare. They seem to talk about us a lot as if we can't understand them. But in all fairness we do talk about them as well but to them it just sounds like a bunch of broken baby gibberish.

I sat there watching Changmin and Yunho, two of our care takers here at the daycare, chase the wild child Yeol around the room, begging him to come back so they could put his diaper back on.

I don't think the two of them realize that the only way to keep that diaper on him would be to staple it to him, but I doubt they would ever do that.

Chanyeol barreled into the block tower that Tao had spent the past 20 minutes on and the poor kid started bawling, his fat plump tears soaking his shirt.

Chanyeol's gonna get it now~

Let's see how long it'll be until Chanyeol is K.O.ed!

1

2

3

4

5

.....

9?

That does come after 5 right?

Yeah I think it does.

10

11-

A green building block flew across the room, knocking Chanyeol in the head and onto his face.

Kris wobbled over in his uncomfortable looking diaper with another block in his hand, ready to chuck it at Chanyeol.

"Kris!" Yunho and Changmin said as they walked over to the little tot and began scolding him.

Kris's face showed no remorse though.

Changmin wagged his finger at him disapprovingly, but when Yunho turned around to help the crying Chanyeol Changmin squatted down and gave Kris a thumbs up and high five. 

Kris was with Tao and was helping him rebuild his tower while the other babies were either napping in the huge pile of stuffed animals in the corner or watching Barney.

But when the little bell on top of the door rang and it swung open we looked over to see a tall lady with a new kid in her arms.

Xiumin's POV

No no no no no!!!!

I don't wanna go to the daycare! Why did momma have to get a job?!

I cried and screamed and kicked as my face got red in hopes that momma would turn the car around and take me back home.

I can't believe her! She's gonna leave me stranded in a foreign place without any of my friends!!

I grabbed my stuffed bunny and held it tight as i cried into his soft fur. The car stopped and my mom unbuckled me from my car seat.

A large pink building loomed over me and mama with the words "SM Daycare Center" stuck on the top in big pink block letters.

I grabbed onto mama and buried my face in her shirt, soaking it with my tears.

She walked in with me in her arms and the bell on the door dinged loudly. I peeked at the room which was surprisingly better than I thought it would be.

What I thought would be a room full of spikes and torture devices was instead a room with blue sky wallpaper with huge clouds on them, a truck load of toys scattered along the floor, nice looking nap mats, light up stars that dangled from the ceiling, a large pile of stuffed animals in the corner, and a big flat screen mounted on the wall, surrounded by a few kids who looked about my age.

My momma talked to some man with a name tag that said 'Yunho' on it then set me down.

I started crying and screaming my head off again.

"Momma no!.." I yelled.

She patted my head, handed me my bunny, then left me crying as she drove off in her car, and I was forced to watch her through the giant glass windows.

My big tears made my vision all blurry and I snuggled my bunny close to me.

I want my momma!!

All of a sudden a soft white tissue landed on my head.

I looked up to see a kid with fluffy golden brown hair.

"Don't cry. It's okay." he said as he sat down next to me.

"I'm Luhan. Who are you?"

He flashed me a smile, and I couldn't help but smile too.