A LITTLE BIT OF JEALOUSY

LIVING NEXT DOOR TO EXO!!!!!!!!!

   

                                                          A9_FEx0CYAA0aqT.jpg

               TAEKAI

                                                         Lotte-Fansign-Taeyeon-taeyeon-snsd-36002

            TAEYEON'S POV

           "So we got the seats at the cornor in the left cornor...." I said looking at the tickets.

            As soon as we took the seats, the movie started. It was Scrat. "Aigoo....he's so cute."

                                       Cute-Scrat-ice-age-20840462-450-300.jpg  

           I saw Kai only smiling while I was excited. I really love Ice age because its a totally a fun movie. I was too engrossed to see that I accidently kicked the person sitting in front of me in excitement.

           "Aishh....." I heard the person say and look at me.

            "Junho....." I said.

                                         tumblr_mfa0zjqmbp1qc01goo1_r2_500.jpg

           "Taeyeon-ah. Anneyong!!" He exclaimed and the people around him told him to shut up to which i giggled.

            The seat beside mine was empty so Junho took up that seat and we watched the movie together. I could feel a sad aura beside me. I looked at Kai who smiled at me as soon as he saw me. As the movie was going on, Junho started cracking jokes about the characters. I couldn't help but laugh. At the interval, all three went out to buy some snacks, there they met 2pm. 

                                                           tumblr_static_534242.jpg

             "Anneyonghaseyo." I greeted. Kai didn't say anything. "So is Seo with you?" asked JunK.

              "Well yeah. She's with a friend of ours."

              "Kai oppa, shall we go and buy something?" I asked him. I could see he was uncomfortable and felt left out. 

              "Sure." He said smirking at Junho. I wonder why! Anyway, I told them that I will see them soon and left.

               Both of us went to a snack shop where there were pretty muffins. We got two of them, some popcorns and two cokes. As we entered we saw that Junho was waiting for us. The other 2pm members were seated in front of us and JunK was not there. 

Once we took our places, the movie started. The part where the monkey fights with Manny was going on. 

                                      Any_last_words_by_mtanlol-d52tcrr.jpg

                "If I could, I would like to shoot that monkey!" I said," gosh! he's so annoying. He doesn't even brush his teeth."

                 The guys started laughing at me and I frowned. "Wae are you laughing?" 

                   "Because your too cute." Junho said. I blushed and hid my face.

                   "Oh I think Sheila looks good with Diego, don't you think?" Kai suddenly asked, diverting my thoughts.

                                                shira_and_diego_by_twilightsparkle_cute-

                  "Dae!!! but she has to see that Diego has a think for her."

                    The part where the demon of the island transforms into Scratte was playing and it was so funny to see how much he hated her.

                    So like that the whole movie was done and we excited the theatre. 

                    We were with 2pm searching for the rest when I got a message from both of them that they are going somewhere else and so we should go home.

                    "Then I will leave you home? If that okay with you?" said Junho.

                    "Uhm....no thank you because I will be with her." Kai said.

                                              tumblr_m40izcszyb1qhczlb.jpg

                  For a few minutes, Kai and Junho stared at each other as if burning a hole in each others' bodies. 

                    "Well Junho ssi, Kai oppa and I are neighbours so I don't think you should trouble yourself. I will be fine with Kai oppa." I said. Kai was smirking all the way. Junho seemed angry so I said," So how about you come to the shop tommorow. Let's hang out. It will be fun." 

                    Kai stared at me and now Junho was the one smirking.

                     "Sure thing. So I will meet you tommo. Be careful on your way."

                     After saying goodbye, Kai and I were walking home when I started getting cravings for ice creams.

                    "Oppa lets go have ice cream." 

                   "Right now?"

                     I nodded my head doing a bit of aegyo. He looked away and coughed. 

                     "Arasso."

                     So we went to the nearest store to get some ice cream. We went inside the super market and were wondering what to buy.

                                                                                   *****

                                      7-Eleven-11.jpg

               Taeyeon and Kai were looking at the ice creams placed there, wondering what to buy when someone spotted them. As soon as he saw them, he hid himself behind the shelf.

                                                  mir-41.jpg

                 "Who is he? What is he doing with her? How does he know her?" He kept asking himself. He kept on looking at them and hiding. He was concentrating too much on them that he didn't see a hand which grabbed him from behind and pushed him to the opposite side.

                "What do you think your doing? your actions are embarrasing us." the guy said.

                                                        g-o-go-mblaq-19766802-500-667.jpg

                  "What do you mean embarassing you? My love is in trouble here and all you care of is your image?"

                  "Let me think about it......... YES!" 

                 "But hyung......" the other guy dragged him to the counter where Taekai were paying for their stuff.

                  "Anneyonghaseyo Taeyeon-ssi." the guy said.

                  "Anneyonghaseyo G.O.-ssi." she said, "Anneyonghaseyo Mir-ssi."

                 "Anneyong, its getting late, let's go hyung." Mir said and dragged G.O. to the door.

                  "Yah atleast let me pay for it!!!!!" 

                 Taekai then reached home and Kai gave Taeyeon a small box.

                   "What is it?" she asked.

                    "You can open it and see. Now get in." he shoved her inside her apartment and went inside his. She opened it to see a pretty brooch inside. "Ahh yepuda." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

          Dear readers,

                               Anneyong yeorubun. how have you guys been? well my exams finished this week ans so, i am doing my best to complete the story. I am grateful and thankful to all the subbies. anyway have you watched mr. mr. ? Gosh !!! M ADDICTED. Did you guys like it? Anyway enjoy the show

                            Anneyong and take care.

                                                Verronica and Lucy

                             SNSD-Mr-Mr-M-Countdown-Comeback-16.jpg