1st DATE

LIVING NEXT DOOR TO EXO!!!!!!!!!

                                    

                             When Kris came back to the dorm, all the members were teasing him with Sooyoung.

                             "Nice move hyung! Its so sweet of you to give flowers to Sooyoung to cheer her up " said Luhan.

                             "What do you mean? I didn't give her any flowers."

                             "Don't lie to us Seo told us everything" said Suho.

                             "No seriously, I didn't give her any flowers. It is true that I did went out to buy something to cheer her up but I couldn't find anything." he said seriously.

                             "Ahh chincha???" the members asked together.

                                  arcade%2Bblog%2Bshop.jpg

                               

                              @THE SHOP, THE NEXT DAY

                               Sooyoung and Seohyun were arranging the things and chatting as there were not many customers. they heard the door open. A handsome guy entered the shop with some flowers in his hand. 

                                      snsd%2Bsooyoung%2Bseohyun%2Btommy%2Bhilf

                               Seohyun went to water the flowers while Sooyoung was at the counter. he went to Sooyoung and placed the flowers at the desk. Sooyoung looked up curiously.

                              "I hope you liked the flowers i send you." he said with a sweet smile.

                               "Ahh deh!!!" She said as she realized that the flowers were exactly the same that she got yesterday. The bright red roses which makes one's day.

                              "I know this might be wierd for you since you don't know me but i know you very well. Some days ago, you had helped my sister from some bullies and it has caused a good impact on her personality. I was not in the country so she told me about you via phone. When i came back here, I got to know that you work here. I tried a few times to talk to you but i became nervous as how am i suppossed to go and directly talk to a pretty girl like you so...." He explained.

                              "Oh...." Sooyoung couldn't find words to say. She just stood there flustered.

                                   9496_jung-kyung-ho.jpg

                             "By the way, I am Jung Kyung Ho." He introduced himself.

                             "I am Choi Sooyoung but I guess you know that already." she said with a giggle.

                             "Well Sooyoung-ssi, if you don't mind, I would like to treat you to dinner as a thank you."

                            Sooyoung looked around to see Seohyun gestering her to say yes.

                             "It would be a pleasure." she said.

                             "Then is it ok if I come to pick you up tommorow evening?"

                             "Sure." she said with a smile and told him to meet her at the shop itself tommorow.

                             After he left, Seohyun ran to Sooyoung and held her hands.

                             "I can't believe he said that. Do you know who he is?" 

                            "Who?" Sooyoung asked, clueless.

                             "He is the CEO of the Jung Cooperation."

                            "Morago?"

                             "Seriously, he is." 

                             "Oh well......."

                              "Anyway, I can't believe he asked you on a date." she said spazzing over it, "I have to tell this to the others." She took her phone and dialed Sunny and Yuri's n.o.'s asking them to spend their night at her house.

                             THAT EVENING @THE HOUSE.

                             "Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls screamed except for Sooyoung who was calm.

                             "Ommo ommo I can't seriously believe it!!!!" said Sunny in her aegyo that-calls-for-a-punch voice.

                             "We need to make you drop dead gorgeous tommorow no matter what okay?" said Taeyeon.

                              "Arasso." she said. Though she was acting calm, her heart was actually jumping with joy.

                            

 

                                 THE NEXT DAY

                             Suho knocked the door of the girls in the morning. He was with Kai and Kris. Seohyun opened the door. She had woken up early to read some books. The other girls were still sleeping. 

                              "Anneyonghaseyo Seo. Actually we had some movie tickets and we wanted to take you guys for a movie. " Suho said.

                              "Yeah. Us three and you, Tae and Soo, if thats okay with you." Kai said.

                              "Well Tae and I can come but m not at all sure about Sooyoung though. She's going on a date today." said Seo giggling.

                               "Mwoh?" the guys exclaimed.

                              "Well remember I told you that Sooyoung has a secret admirer. Its Jung Kyungho."

                             "You mean the CEO?" asked Kris shocked.

                              "Well yeah. Its him." Seo said, oblivious to the tension among the guys.

                             "Ohk then we will pick you two in the evening okay?" said Suho and pushed the other two out of the house while saying bye to Seohyun.

                             "I wonder if it was something I said." Seohyun wondered, going back to her room.

                             That afternoon, the three girls were trying on clothes while Yuri and Sunny helped them.

                             "Shikshinah! Try this dress." said Sunny.

                                               548070084.jpg

                            

                           "Hey this is pretty." said Taeyeon.

                          "Taeyeonah. Stop complimenting her and try this one." said Yuri.

                                 4fc094870b27c_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca

                            "Waaahhhh!!!! Neomu Yeopo." said Sooyoung.

                            "But should I really wear a dress?" asked Taeyeon.

                           "I don't think its a problem. Anyway lets keep this aside and Seo try this." said Yuri.

                                    icjIOXfXctpom.jpg

                              "Hey we will select clothes that we think suits you. And we will vote for the best dress."

                            After a lot of trial, the girls decided on the dresses at last. Then they sat down to do a little makeup. The result was this:

Girls-Generation-Seohyun-LG-3D-TV-girls-sooyoung-elle-magazine-2.jpgiXqNfOpiubtbe.jpg

                            

                                   In the evening, the boys came to the apartment to pick the girls up. They were wide eyed to see the girls so gorgeous.

                                   "Stop looking like that or else your eyes will fall off your sockets." said Sooyoung. 

                                  "Ahh deh!" The guys said shyly.

                                  They first decided to go to the shop with Sooyoung and once she leaves with Kyungho, they will go for the movie. The five were waiting for him when a black car stopped in front of them. Jung Kyungho came out and smiled at Sooyoung. He took her hand and kissed it.

                                 "You look very pretty today." He said. 

                                 "Thanks." said Sooyoung obviously flattered.

                                "Unnie~" came a voice from inside the car and a girl got out.

                                  "Anneyonghaseyo." Sooyoung said and gave her a hug.

                                 "I missed you unnie." she said.

                                "I have to send her to her friends' house and then i will take you to a restaurant. Thats the plan."

                                "Ah arasso."

                               The other were just smiling at the couple.

                                "Why do I feel like we are not wanted here!" whisperd Kai to Taeyeon.

                               She just giggled while hitting him lightly on the shoulder. 

                              "Oh well. I think we should get going too." Suho said interupting Sooyoung and Kyungho's conversation.

                             "Aren't you Kim Joonmyeon, the heir of the Kim Cooperation?" Kyungho asked.

                           The girls were clueless while he nodded at him, embarassed.

                           They said their goodbyes to each other and Kyungho let Sooyoung sit in the car. He bowed at the other people and sat down and left. 

                             "Oh my! What a sophisticated person!" said Taeyeon. Then they saw a familiar person on a cycle chasing the car.

                                Taeyeon looked at the fleeing person, 'Was that Kris?' she thought. Her thoughts were interupted by Seohyun.

                               "You are the heir of Kim Cooperation?" asked Seohyun.

                              "Shall we talk about that later? Our movie starts in half an hour." said Kai. They hailed a cab and left for the theatre.

                               "So which movie are we watching?" Taeyeon asked.

                               "Ice Age 4." Suho said.

                              "Ah chincha?!" said Taeyeon and Seohyun. 

                             As soon as they reached, They entered the theatre. They realized that their seats were not together. They had two seats in the ending left corner and two in the middle of the theatre. They decided to split themselves as Taekai and Seoho.