Midnight Resolution

Minimize Me!

Taeyeon

This morning I woke up small again. Bummer. I actually thought it wore off. I sigh. I also wished it was a dream. Sigh. Why can't I have a normal life? Good thing I woke up before Leeteuk and got back in my trucker dude clothes. I now sit on the counter in the kitchen of Leeteuk's apartment, eating some eggs that he made me. I'm very thankful to him. "Are you sure you'll be fine...taking care of me?" I ask. Leeteuk stops eating and looks at me. He smiles.

"Of course Taeyeon...it's nice to have something exciting to do in life." He replies kindly, drinking some orange juice. I get tired of standing and plop down on the counter. My eyes narrow to the ground. 

"I thought Sora brought alot of excitement into your life..." I mutter. Leeteuk spits out all his orange juice. Did I say something wrong? He quickly wipes his mouth and cleans the orange juice he spit out.

"Well...that...I have to go to school!" he says, his face a little red. Why is he being so weird, was it something I said? He grabs his backpack and is about to leave when a thought strikes me. I can't stay here alone!

"Leeteuk! Take me too!" I shout. He stops and asks why. "Because maybe...uh...my friends may be able to help me!" Leeteuk thinks before nodding and placing me neatly in his backpack, leaving the zipper open. His backpack is really.....really....DISGUSTING! Isn't he embarrassed about having me in here. I plug my nose and try my best to keep away from the crushed chips. Omo! Is that....mold! I almost throw up but keep it in well. I take deep breaths and huddle into a clean corner. God, please don't let move around to much Leeteuk, I pray. "Yah! I thought you were the perfect rolemodel and student but this backpack makes me think otherwise!" I scream. He doesn't here me though. He walks into somewhere and I here alot of voices. Some sound familiar. Oh. The bus. I stopped riding the bus ages ago....it all started on that day.

Flashback

"First day of highschool, can't wait!" I cheered.

"Me neither!" Tiffany added.

"I can." Jessica muttered.

Tiffany and I's parents wouldn't buy us a car thus we were forced to ride....the bus. Jessica had a car but she said she'd ride the bus with us. We were so happy, so excited..until we entered the bus. Everyone was screaming and throwing stuff at each other. I began walking down the aisle and some guy tripped me so I had to crawl my way to a seat by some random guy who kept making googly eyes at me. Tiffany tried smiling her way through everything but some guy grabbed her and tried to flirt. But OF COURSE. Tiffany got a knight and shining armor that day. Siwon. He saved her from the guy and sat her next to him. Jessica casually walked to a seat and this girl tried to block her from her seat but Jessica shoved her arm away and gave her an icey glare. Typical. Ice. Princess. Some dude took off his sweaty shirt and started swinging it around until it flew out of his hands and onto my lap! I pushed it off. A girl pulled out a megaphone from who knows where and started screaming into it for no apparent reason! I covered my ears and curled into a ball. But then someone tapped me. Leeteuk. Yes, I got a knight and shining armor that day. Unfortunately he was dating some girl named Joo who was really pretty...so I gave up. After they broke up I went on the bus a few more times but...I don't even wanna talk about it...

Flashback Over

But why does it seem more civilized then before. I climb up Leeteuk's notebook and peek out the opening in the zipper. Why is the bus so nice? Is that a new driver? The familiar voices I heard..they are talking quietly! They are sharing breakfast and being polite! What the...Leeteuk walks past a few empty seats. Why doesn't he just si- Oh. I spot Sora at the back of the bus, writing something in some kind of journal. "Hey." Leeteuk greets her and sits beside her. She looks up from her notebook and smiles. Hmph, she's not all that pretty. I've seen prettier smiles! Hello, I'm best friends with the smiling queen. Oh Jealous Taeyeon...calm yourself! I keep peeking through the crack. Sora leans towards him and closes her eyes while puckering her lips. Are you kidding me!? Are they going to kiss right in front of me!? My heart aches and I cover my eyes when I hear her lips smack on something. Jeeze, what kind of kiss was that? I peek through my fingers and see Leeteuk holding up a book in between their faces. "Have you read this? It's really good." he says, smiling. Sora tilts her head with a confused expression. I feel jealous Taeyeon coming on. Oh no. My body climbs out of the backpack on it's own and I'm careful not to let Leeteuk notice. Sora immediately spots me and her eyes go wide. I smile at her mischieously and wave. She leans foward and her eyes widen even more. I point to Leeteuk and then make an X with my fingers. She tilts her head- ugh she acts cute when confused. I make kissy faces then point to Leeteuk and make an X again. Then I point to Leeteuk again, point to me, and make kissy faces again. drops open because basically I just told her that Leeteuk won't kiss her because he's too busy kissing me. Oh, Jealous Tae. 

"Leeteuk...what is that on your shoulder?" Sora asks quietly, pointing at me.

"What's on my-" 

"All passengers please exit. We have arrived." the bus driver says over the speaker. Leeteuk gets up and I fall right off of his shoulder. Crap! He grabs Sora's hand and they begin walking off.

"Leeteuk!" I shout, but he doesn't hear me. Oh my gosh! "Leeteuk!" I scream as loud as I can but he just exits the bus. I take deep breaths. What do I do? I don't know....Leeteuk will come back for me right? He'll realize I'm gone! Sora can't be that much of a distraction that he'll forget about what he said to me....right?

I don't know what time it is, but it's dark outside. I don't know what this bus driver's deal is but he's been driving around all day. I'm starving and tired and I just want to go home. Ugh, why do bad things always happen to me? I'm never drinking water again. I lay down on the plush bus seats. I have to hold on to them really tight because I'll fly off if I don't. What if it's almost midnight? Then I'll be some random girl in a bus. I facepalm myself with my tiny hand and sigh. I guess this is it extra small Taeyeon. It's all your fault Jealous Taeyeon. I rest my chin on my palm. I'm not tall enough to look out of the window to make this scene look more dramatic so I'm going to have to make do with the blank walls of the bus. The bus stops somewhere, I don't know where I'm too short to see. I hum to myself. Well my days with Leeteuk end here. I'm just going to sleep this off until tomorrow...I close my eyes when I hear someone screaming my name. Huh? "Taeyeon!" the person screams. The bus driver opens the doors and looks at the person like he's gone crazy. 

"Leeteuk?" I shout.

"Taeyeon!" Leeteuk shouts back as he walks into the bus. I sigh in relief and he runs over to me and picks me up. The bus driver stares at us.

"Problem?" I ask and the bus driver shakes his head quickly.

"Could you take us home? I'm willing to pay." Leeteuk asks and the driver nods.

We arrive at Leeteuk's apartment and the first thing my eyes spot is the clock on the wall. 11:57! Three minutes! "Um, Leeteuk! Put me down!" I shout and he places me on the floor. I quickly start running but I trip over the rug. 11:58. I run at full speed to Leeteuk's room and start to feel a tingling sensation. Oh crap! I run to Leeteuk's bed and drag a blankets. The blankets piles on top of me. I. Can't. Breathe. All of the sudden I feel myself growing bigger and bigger until I'm full grown again. 

"Taeyeon?" Leeteuk says and I hear him coming this way. I quickly roll into a eggroll in the blanket. "Taeyeon, where'd you go? What is this?" He tugs on the blanket.

"No!" I shout. Leeteuk's hand retreats from the blanket and his eyes widen as he spots my face. 

"Hey..you..your-"

"Small Taeyeon. That's what you ordered right?" I joke. 

"I thought you were out of small..."

"They are only available at midnight." I say. He nods in understanding.

"Why are you wrapped in the blanket?" he asks.

"Well my clothes don't exactly grow with me..." I mutter and it takes a minute for him to realize. His eyes widen and he nods while turning away.

"You can put on some of my clothes...I won't look." Leeteuk says quietly. 

"Promise?" I ask and he nods. I unwrap myself from the blanket and run to the closet. I throw on a large sweatshirt and some sweatpants. "Okay...done." I really need underwear...I just noticed that. "Leeteuk do you think the mall is open at this time at night? I really need some clothes...and necessities." I say. Leeteuk nods and throws on a jacket and slips on his shoes. 

We headed to the mall. Good thing it was open. Leeteuk ended up buying all of my clothes and stuff. He must've been embarrassed! I'm sorry for making you buy everything and embarrassing you Leeteuk! We leave the mall and return to Leeteuk's apartment. I change into the pajamas and stuff that he bought me. "Thank you, oppa." I say and bow.

"It's nothing..." he says, with his head turned in the other direction. Is he mad?

"I'm sorry!" I say and bow again. He finally turns to me.

"For what?"

"Everything. It's really nice of you to do all of this for me." 

"Sure. You can sleep on the bed." 

"Then where are you going to sleep?" I ask.

"On the couch."

"No! You can sleep on the bed!" I grab his arm as he starts to walk into the living room.

"Taeyeon what kind of guy would I be if I let you sleep on the couch?" he replies and pushes me onto the bed. I roll my tongue across my cheek. Now I'm very angry and tired and I don't care what he says! I yank his arm and he falls onto the bed too. Before I know it we are both out cold.

 

Jessica (A/N: I'm sorry this will be short but it will be alot of Haesica next chapter!)

"Thank you, oppa." I say sweetly. I'm actually thankful to him for buying me all these nice clothes and accessories. Donghae slams the front door and drops all of my shopping bags.

"Why didn't you tell me you turn human at midnight before?" he asks, panting and drops down onto the sofa.

"I didn't know until last night!" I reply and retrieve my shopping bags from the floor. Donghae reaches to the table and pops open a bottle of champagne. He drinks some and takes out his phone. I shake my head and carry my shopping bags to the guest room. I begin unpacking my new items before I turn back to little Jessica. I wonder when Siwon is coming home, it's really late. I shrug and continuing unpacking. I unintentionally listen in on Donghae's conversation on the phone.

"Thats not why, of course you know I'm not cheating on you Yoona. Your the most beautiful girl in the world. I just have my hands full with a schedule....and a barbie." he whispers the last part. But this Ice princess has sharp ears. So, he's talking to Yoona. I don't feel any sorrow...Donghae's true self must've wiped out my feelings. "Ugh, fine. What time is it? Why do you have to do that!? I don't care if it's to promote your new drama! Oh I'll be there alright and since your going to bring one I'm going to bring one." he shouts and I hear him hang up. I finish unpacking and change into my pajamas before walking into the living room. 

"What was that all about?" I ask, sitting across from him on the other sofa.

"You go...like this at midnight right?" Donghae questions and drinks his drink. I nod. "Well you are going to do me a favor."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I say.

"Nope. I just bought you all of that crap and I even had to buy barbie clothes. Do you know how humiliating it is for me as a celebrity to buy doll clothes?" 

"Well, what's the favor?"

"I need you to be my date to Yoona's party."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I said yes!"

"I said no!" I scream and he clenches his fists. So, he's never been told no before huh? He takes a deep breath and unclenches his fists. 

"Listen, Jessica. Yoona is bringing her little actor buddy Kibum as a date to promote her drama. So I'm going to bring you as my date to make her jealous." he explains. Kibum! Oh my god, he's amazing! Maybe I'll go just because I want to meet him...

"Ok." I agree.

"By the way...can you sing?" he asks. 

"Well my dream is too become a singer." I say. He raises his eyebrows and leans foward. I'm guessing he wants to hear me sing. I take a deep breath and sing a few lines of Almost by Tamia and his eyes widen as he stares at me. "Well..?"

"Beautiful." he whispers. Did I just hear him right? 

"Huh?"

"I mean- I've heard better. You should go to bed, I am too." he stutters and exits the living room. What's his problem? I sigh. So I'm going to a celebrity party, eh? Sounds cool. I've always hoped to be by Donghae's side at a celebrity party. My dream is coming true. I should be happy, but I feel nothing. Wait...I place my hand over my heart. Why is it beating so fast? Oh well. I shrug and prance to my room. Tiffany, Taeyeon, Umma, Appa, Krystal....I miss you all. Until I'm normal again this is goodbye! I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I feel myself shrink back down into little Jessica. Well...I better get used to this.