Him. He.

$5.00 Husband

Hyojin's Point Of View

I take one last look at him and walked out slowly and sadly out of his room. I step one step out and fresh cold air hits me. I make my way to the door outside. It was night time. I was thinking about a list of characteristics my husband should have when I get married, if I get married.

I step out only to find some guy staring straight at me. I turn around to see if anyone is behind me. I blink twice and started walking again. I was halfway home when I saw a shadow cast over me. I bite my lip hard. I was scared. Could it be a stalker?

"Yah." The voice said. I walk faster.

"Turn around, little miss." The voice said again. This time I'm running.

"A little lady like you shouldn't be outside at night alone like this."

I froze. That voice sended chills down my spine. I didn't dare to turn around. What would be waiting for me once I turn around? Something so bad that it would destroy me? 

 

"Miss. I'm talking to you." The voice said. 

"Turn around. Or I will make you." The voice say again.

This time my eyes were watering, I hold back any tears and clench my teeth together.

"N-N-N-N-" I started but, couldn't finish

"Fine. You chose the hard way-"

"Don't turn around." Another voice said and suddenly my face is pushed against a person's chest. 

"Aw. Son, you ruin all the fun." The other voice says and I hear footsteps coming toward us.

This time tears were falling out. I wrap my arms around the anonymous person and bury my face into the person's chest. I take in the scent. It was the smell that my friends in high school would gaga over about. How their boyfriend smell like this, it was the scent.

 

The voice was familiar but, my brain was too messed up to be thinking straight and correctly.

"Yeah. It's kind of sad. I really like fun. But I got to take her home." My hero said.

His deep voice was like a melody or endless bliss. It was something that had a bit of sweetness and a little of roughness. The perfect voice for a husband.

 

"Characteristic 1: My husband must have a sweet melodic voice."

1 point.

 

 

With that he started to walk away pulling me along with him. He pulled his left arm out of his seleve and wrapped it around me.

 

" Characteristic 2: He has to be sweet and kind to me. Like wrapping a jacket around me when I tell him I'm cold."

2 points

 

 We were walking for about 10 minutes when he stopped walking he lift my chin up and looks at my face when a small smile. He runs his thumb across my cheek and wipe my tears and grins.

 

" Characteristic 3: He wipe my tears when a soft gentle motion by swiping his thumb across my cheeks."

3 points

 

That's when I saw his face. It wasn't manly and it did NOT match the voice I just heard. He had baby cheeks and a cute little nose. His hair was styled to lay on one side on his head and his mouth was curved into a sweet grin.

" Characteristic 4: He must have a cute face that can do aegyo to cheer me up."

4 points.

 

"Um..Sorry for just randomly taking you in." He says awkwardly.

I give him a sad smile. "It's fine. You saved me. Who was he anyways? What was he planning to do?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know." He says sheepishily and smiles brightly.

"You can stay at my house. Since it's kinda dark." 

" Characteristic 5 : He has to be a gentlemen and always be nice to me. In ways I can't explain."

5 points.

 

"Thank you. It's charming of you." I say quietly and look up at him.

"Are you a high schooler? You're pretty short." He randomly said leading me into his house.

My mouth dropped and I started to pout. "NO!...I'm naturally short. I'm in collage." I said and crossed my arms.

His mouth curved into an 'O' shape and unlocked the door to his house. 

" Characteristic 6: Makes fun of my height."

6 points.

 

 

He bend down and I didn't know what he was going to do. He got on his knees and took off my heels slowly. He placed them neatly inside his house near the door and got up and took me by the hand and led me in.

Just by that little gentle move it made my cheeks flush in a light pink blush.

"Anyways, My name is Chanyeol!" He says happily and took off his shoes and held out his hand for me.

"I'm Hyojin." I say sweetly and shook his hand.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 20."

"HA! You can call me oppa now!" He says and laughed cheerfully.

I smiled. He had such a funny laugh. His face would all form a cute expression.

I laughed alittle. "That's what you wanted to know?"

"No. Just making use you're okay with Rated adult stuff tonight." He whispered huskily and winked.

My eyes widen and he laughed. "Just kidding!"

"How old are YOU!?" I asked pouting.

"23." He says nodding.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I work for my mom." He says leding me to his sofa.

I sat down and continue to hit him with questions. So far he has 6 points! 

"What's your mom job?" I asked.

"She owns a company." He answers truthfully.

BAM! 999999999999999X points! He's perfect! The ideal guy, my father is looking for!

"Ah. "

"Yup!" He says bouncing up and down like a little kid.

He was different. REALLY different.

"I got a favor to ask you." I asked quietly and slowly.

"What is it?" He got closer to me staring at me curiously with wide eyes.

 

I told him everything.

 

 

"Sure! But! You have to pay me."

Pay him? His mother owns a company.

"How much?"

"$5.00" He answered.

Just 5? I'm grateful, yes. But. Just 5!? This kid guy.

 

"Okay." I answered and took our 5 dollars and handed it to him.

 

He took it happily and got closer to me.

"Do you want to watch tv? We could get closer by that!" He says cheerfully.

 

For exactly 3 hours.

We sat there staring at the screen laughing and crying together.

His arm was place over my shoulders and my head rested on his shoulder.

 

"Yup. That's how we should do it!" He says and I lift my head and his arm moved away from my shoulders.

"Yup. Good job." I saw and pat his head.

 

 

Good job. I finally find the ideal guy.