Chapter 5

Dream High CANDI

Je Woo scuttles into the classroom after yesterdays experience. She was traumatized about what happened that night but she still went to eat dinner with him. She felt awkward around him. Je Woo ran into the classroom yelling to the other sleepy girls.

“OMG I LOST MY ITY” her yelling made the others girls turn around and watch her in shock.

“What? When? Who? Why?” they all asked questions. She stared at them trying to find an answer. But her mind was blank.

“!” Yong Hee the eldest said.

“Yah, unnie how was it?” the youngest of the group questioned. She was the innocent one.

“my poor ing lips. Tae abused it.” Je Woo responded to all of them. Everyone watched her in shock they couldn’t believe it. they only kissed and she made it look like they had .

“is that it? you just kissed.” Dong Ah asked always filing her nails.

“yeah”

Everyone blanked Je Woo after that, thinking how stupid could she get. They couldn’t believe they actually believed her. But a question was still placed in their mind. Why did tae kiss her? Before they could ask her the question Jo Kwon and Gain enter with piles of work.

Yong Hee was heading towards her locker when she left for lunch. She stopped in her tracks hearing whispers, which included her. She moved a bit so she could hear the girls properly.

“Yeah she’s the girl who cried on him..” The tallest girl said, the girl to Yong Hee looked like a actually all of them did.

“omg who said?”

“G.O oppa” the tall girl responded to the other girl.

“MY G.O OPPA” she yelled into the tall girls face.

When the girls finished talking, Yong Hee started to sniff G.O down, ready to give him a piece of her mind. Yong Hee finds G.O whispering something into a girl’s ear. She plunges him towards the lockers. G.O starts whimpering seeing Yong Hee’s pissed off face.

“YAH! You spreading rumours about me?” Yong Hee inched closer to his face, roaring into his face. He snivelled to himself more.

“what have you been saying?” she asked once again, getting more pissed by his silent talks.

“DONGWOON AAAHHH! SAVE ME! PALI PALI!” G.O yelled from nowhere, scaring Yong Hee a bit but she didn’t move a bit. Dongwoon comes strolling in, lifts Yong Hee casually and puts her somewhere, that she won’t be able to reach G.O. The loud monster of the school went running to every part of the school yelling.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” Mir ran off to another side yelling the same words over and over again, grabbing as many attentions as possible.

The message reaches Je Woo’s and Ji Hee’s ears, they rush to see who’s fighting. Their eyes enlarge seeing Yong Hee kicked G.O on the .

“yah leave her alone” Ji Hee ran towards Yong Hee and G.O with Je Woo stumbling behind.

“Are you guys gonna hit me too huh?” G.O smirked at them. Je Woo and Ji Hee push G.O out the way to get Yong Hee. G.O trips over his own laces, falling on the ground dragging Dongwoon along with him.

“Kill them” G.O turned to his precious fangirls.

Je Woo pushed one of the fan girls, making herself stumble backwards instead of hitting the ground, she felt a tough girly body from behind. Je Woo looked behind to see who it is, only to see Yong Hee punching a girl right in the stomach. Ji Hee however grabbed a girl by her shirt, throwing her towards G.O. More fan girls appeared, cornering them. Ji Hee, Yong Hee and Je Woo held their hands jointly and then ran together somewhere harmless.

The other 2 girls from the special recruitment girls were too busy going to their ballet class. Joon held Dong Ah by the waist, walking to the ballet studio. Junhyung held Sang Neul by the waist, walking towards the ballet studio too, but in a different direction.

All 4 of them change into their ballet outfits. Sang Neul and Dong Ah where too busy balleting away with Joon and Junhyung, they had no idea that their soon to be friends where getting attacked by maniacs. They both had the ability to take positions that they would never be able to take alone with their new playboys.

Joon and Junhyung wasn’t dancing at all, busy supporting, stabilizing, lifting and turning them, but they greatly enjoyed that. Joon and Junhyung are very strong boys, lifting the girls high into the air, much higher than they could ever achieve on their own. Before Joon and Junhyung stopped, they never thought they would be this close to a pretty girl before. Their bodies was close together, no air was able to go through, but this got disturbed when the other 3 rushed in breathless shutting the door behind them to avoid anymore maniacs.

“What happened” both Sang Neul and Dong Ah spoke in unison.

Junhyung and Je Woo glance at each other for a split second. Before they could respond, Je Woo faints into Ji Hee’s arms, that moment Taeyang barges in and speed walks to the nurse office, with Je Woo bridal style in his big, muscled arms.

An announcement was heard through the speakers, making everyone in the school shut up and frightened.

“Special recruitment, G.O and Dongwoon my office now. I repeat Special recruitment, G.O and Dongwoon my office now”

Hearing the announcement tae gets frightened making him throw Je Woo and run away. Je Woo waked up after the drop and treats herself. The other 6 at a snail’s pace match towards Rain’s office.

“who started it?” Rain asked the 7 humans.

“It was Yong Hee” G.O replied.

“he started rumours about me” Yong Hee tried to get herself into the good side, even though she wasn’t scared of Rain or anyone.

“aish...please just let it go” Rain spoke in frustration.

Je Woo farts, everyone’s head rotates to Je Woo, staring at her unbelievably. Dong Ah quickly sprays deodorant around the room, to prevent herself from smelling the rotten egg she let out.

“you said just let it go” Je Woo said embarrassed. Rain ignores the idiot Je Woo and turns back at Yong Hee.

“I’m disappointed with you behaviour...” Rain started off, but Dong Ah cut off his sentence.

“I blame her parents”

That line hit Yong Hee hard in the heart; she rapidly shifted her body and slapped Dong Ah across the face.

 

 

Please Read, Subscribe and Comment. Thank You.