Chapter 4

Dream High CANDI

Dong Ah:

Dong Ah runs to her chauffeur driven car, her driver drives her all the way home which took about 20 minutes. Dong Ah walks into the house to see her parents arguing about something she didn’t have enough energy to ears drop. Her parents stop once they see Dong Ah stumble into the room. Dong Ah stood there clueless about her family issues instead she cared about how she looked.

DA mum:we have guest coming over, go and get dressed.

Dong Ah:okay mummy

Dong Ah headed towards her room. She had a shower and then got dressed, wondering who the guests might be. She went to get herself some whiskey, when the doorbell made a sound. She opened the door before the maids could; standing there was a GD, his hair brushed carefully and all flat down, his parents standing behind. Dong Ah spit her drink onto GD’s face.

DA dad:omg i am so sorry. Silly girl go and get a tissue.

GD mum:it’s okay no needed to worry.

They all headed towards the living room. Dong Ah instead went to her room.

Sang Neul:

Sang Neul was preparing lunch for her dad. She made kimchi rice with chicken. She carefully walks down the streets to give the lunch to her dad who works in an office. She saw her dad standing beside the door always waiting for her. They smiled to each other.

Sang Neul:dad i got you lunch!

TOP:Ajusshi!

Sang Neul and her father swift their body towards the call. Sang Neul hides behind her father, trying to hide away from TOP. She stood in one spot, gazing at her father and TOP having a business chat. Her father interrupts her thoughts.

SN dad:Seunghyung sshii what happened to your forehead?

TOP knows Sang Neul was hiding behind her father. He smirks towards her.

TOP:oh i just bumped my head

SN dad:eh, sang Neul will help you clean it up.

The same smirk was still on TOP’s lips hearing what her father said. Sang Neul walks off to get the first aid kit. While she was aiding his forehead, both their eyes met. Sang Neul stopped applying medicine as TOP leans in closer.

SN dad:are you done?

They both back away seeing Sang Neul’s dad.

Yong Hee:

Sitting on her sofa, staring at a picture with her mother and half a face of her father. Her tears streamed down her cheeks. She decides to go out for some fresh air. Strolling down the streets she bumps into familiar boys. She looks up to meet eyes with Jay’s group however jay was not present. G.O noticed Yong Hee was alone and crying, he started to pick on her.

G.O:look what we have here, a cry baby

Yong Hee:shut up!

Jay got the drinks for his groups and then heads back to the meeting place. He finds G.O picking on Yong Hee.

Jay:YAH! Stop it, can’t you see she’s upset

Yong Hee:thank you!

Jay:It’s okay

He winks at her which Yong Hee doesn’t notice. She then walks back to her house.

Ji Hee:

Ji Hee is at her part time job at starbucks, getting scolded by her manager, for being late once again. Ki Kwang walks in but has no idea that his favourite girl Ji Hee works here. He slowly walks up to the counter. Ki Kwang notices Ji Hee, he stand there in shock and speechless.

Ji Hee:what do you want?

Ki Kwang:hot chocolate please...

Ji Hee:with cream?

He watches as she jots down what he wants.

Ki Kwang: Yes!....with you on top.

He whispered the last bit, making it difficult for Ji Hee to hear.

Ji Hee:uhh that will be £2.50.

Ki Kwang:here you go

Ji Hee’s hand was reaching for the money; they had a mini moment when their hands touched. Ki Kwang sat in the same spot, waiting for Ji Hee’s shift to end. He carefully walks her home, without her knowing.

Je Woo:

Je Woo was sitting on the cold hard floor, protecting her little sister from the cold. Je Woo sings to her sister, to put her to sleep. She didn’t notice that tae was skating past and stopped to glance at her.

Taeyang:yah, hot wing girl you okay?

Je Woo:yeah im fine

Taeyang:im heading over to eat. Do you wanna join me?

Once eat landed into her little sisters ear her head popped up from Je Woo’s lap. She grinned at Taeyang before turning towards her sister to face her.

Lil sister:yeah unnie, lets go please. Im hungry

Je Woo:fine then but your paying

Taeyang:did i say im not?

Je Woo ignores taeyangs reply and gets up. Tae’s skateboard moves towards Je Woo, they stare at each other, before tae leans in closer slowly, his full size lips touching her small sized lips. Accidently.

 

 

Please Read, Subscribe and Comment. Thank You.