Chapter 2

Dream High CANDI

Ji Hee, Dong Ah and Yong Hee get dragged to Dream High Candi in pyjamas, Dong Ah screams like no tomorrow. They get pushed into a room, finding Je Woo and Sang Neul already in school uniforms. Standing in the middle of the room they get change after few minutes. Dong Ah cuts her skirt shorter, everyone just stare at her.

Dong Ah: WAE?! It's not my style

Everyone: Pfftt....

Rain walks in with Gain and Jo Kwon strolling behind. The first lesson was a tour around the school. Everyone in school keep staring at the Special Recruitment girls.

Je Woo barges into taeyang. Her hot wing which she was eating fall out. Taeyang picks it up for her.

Je Woo: YAH! that's mine.

Snatches it off, then walks away.

TOP's group are walking past, he barges into Sang Neul.

Sang Neul: Miahne Miahne (Sorry)

She bows, while TOP gives the next victim look. Sang Neul spazzes at the side.

'In the dance studio'

Minzy the dance teacher: Positions everyone!

Everyone is already in their dance outfit. Except Bhee (G.O of MBLAQ), he's running around the studie like a maniac, trying to put his shirt on. He trips accidently, pulling Yong Hee's first layer of trousers off. Everyone was in shock and the boys stare. Yong Hee is very pissed. Everyone backs away, seeing Yong Hee's smoke.

Yong Hee: YAH! Hairy Beary!

Bhee is very hurt. He runs off to find his leader Jay. Minzy accidently puts on dramatic music. Jay walks in bowling with his crew.

Jay: who messes with my lil bhee?

Bhee: Yeah, that lil girl.

He points at Yong Hee

Jay: You want beefing?

Yong Hee: Nah Blud, Im vegetarian

Minzy: O rite guys, enough flirting going on

Yong Hee: YAH WHO'S FLIRITNG?

Meanwhile, GD was in his own world, tying his shoe laces. Dong Ah stands infront of GD. GD s at Dong Ah's feet.

GD: Woah! SO HOT! 

He whispers to himself. He slowly looks up and has a sudden love shock. He has a runny nose and block nose. Dong Ah is disgusted.

Dong Ah: YAH! wipe that dirty nose of yours

GD: I like it like that

Dong Ah throws him her tissue, and walks away. GD spazzes.

'In the lockers'

GD meet's up with his best friend forever kikwang. GD spazzes to kikwang about Dong Ah.

GD: omg omg i just saw the hottest girl ever. Let me show you, come quickly.

Kikwang see's Ji Hee and is attracted by her. Ji Hee gets up to leave the class.

Ji Hee: Yah move.

Kikwang is frozen on the spot. Ji Hee barges kikwang. He touches the place Ji Hee barged him. Kikwang and GD start spazzing again, they both drool over Ji Hee and Dong Ah.