16 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

cute-rabbit-emoticon-005.gifPassion_fruit  thanks...It's a poster with all the characters...hihi^^

* My favorite thing about the poster is Mr President and Mr Vice-President at the back...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae’s POVs

I rushed to my dorm. I hope he’s there and not crying his eyes out. I have to clear things out. Sulli innocent and Eunhyuk shouldn’t hate her. He should hate me instead. If I had not been too childish and selfish over my own pride, things would not turn out messed up. My messed up past with Seohyun, would mess up my future with Jieun and Eunhyuk.

I knocked the door countless times but, no answer from Eunhyuk. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. When I came inside, Eunhyuk was not there. I searched him in the bath room; he’s nowhere to be found. Lastly I opened his closet; some of his clothes were not there. Then I realized his shoe was missing too.

I quickly press the number 3 speed dial on my phone.

“Kyu, is Eunhyuk there? He’s not in the room and some of his clothes missing too.”

“No. He’s not in our room. What the hell did you do to him that he runs away?”

“We had a big fight.” I confessed.

“Well you better makes things right, quickly. That monkey is one hell a when he’s mad. I don’t want a cranky member in the student council.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling above her. Her phone vibrated, it was a call from Jieun. She was crying and mumbling something about winning the deal. Then Jieun hung up, leaving Sulli in confusion.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Sulli didn’t move an inch. She was tired after the chaos that had happened. The knocking continues. She got up from her bed and walked towards the door like a zombie.

It was Donghae. “Sulli…” He greeted her with his warm smile.

“Come in. What brought you here?”

“I just want to say sorry for getting you involve in my problems. And for rejecting you…”

“You don’t have to say sorry for that…you already did.” Donghae nodded and scratch the invisible itch at the back of his head. “You should be happy that I’m not crying my eyes out now. It’s weird though, when I broke up with my first love I cried like my parent had passed away.”

Donghae giggled. “Who told you to laugh at my failures in love? It’s not funny.” Sulli pouted.

“You know, if I had met you first…I…”

“Like me? You did meet me first, at the new student orientation. I actually first met you few years ago, at the Kirin High School open audition.”

“How…?”

“It’s my dad’s school. I just happen to there that day.” Donghae’s eyes widened.

“Wow, I didn’t know you have something in common with Kyu. By the way, your dad owes me an explanation for rejecting me. They said they don’t like my voice, that’s absurd. You know how awesome my voice is.”

Sulli laughed as hard as she could. “How’s Eunhyuk?” Sulli asked. “He seems totally pissed off. He even said he hates me. Is he okay?”

“He’s gone. He’s not in our dorm or with Kyuhyun and Yesung. I think he went home. Sulli, I’ll tell him about Seohyun. You don’t have to do anything.”

“Donghae…actually Jieun called me just now. She was crying.”

“After I tell Eunhyuk about Seohyun, I’ll tell her about my real feelings.”

“You really like Jieun.” Donghae was blushing. “Thank you, you are doing everything for her, right? She’s lucky.”

Donghae shook his head madly. “Aniya, Sulli…”

“Should I take back what I said? It’s a waste to let you go. It’s so unfair! I met you first and you knew I like you too. You are a real jerk Donghae!” Sulli whined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk came back to school after being absent for a day. He went home and cried as hard as he could without worrying the people around him.

“So, you are going to stay in our room?” Yesung asked for the fifth time.

“No way, I’m not going to live with a monkey.”

“Then, you can always get out of this room. I’ll go to school, first.”

“Yah! This is my room to begin with; you’re the one who should leave. Go back to your fish! Are you even to listening to me?” Kyuhyun called.

Eunhyuk turned and looked at Kyuhyun in a very cold way. Kyuhyun expression was stiffened.

“We maybe in the same grade and you’re the school president, but I’m older than you. Stop it, with your rude way of speaking to me. If not…I’ll make you sleep on the floor tonight.”

Kyuhyun lips were glued together. He couldn’t say anything and just nodded his head.

“Eunhyuk! You should have breakfast!” Yesung called. Kyuhyun came without warning and gave Yesung a smack in the head.

“Super Dummy! He doesn’t have time to eat breakfast, because he’ll be busy being cranky for the whole day…or even the whole week!”

“My head hurts and don’t call me like that.” Yesung was sulking. “Or I’ll make Eunhyuk make you sleep on the floor.

“Does that make sense?”

“It makes sense as long as you understand you’re going to sleep on the floor tonight.”

 

At the student council room…

Sulli was busy cleaning the student council room like a slave. Apparently it was her punishment for sneaking out of the school. For the next seven days of schooling, she had to clean and run errands for them.

Kyuhyun came in followed by his trusty vice-president, Yesung. Kyuhyun sat on his chair and then kicked the dustbin next to his table.

“Sulli! What you are doing? This place is a total mess!” Kyuhyun shouted. The whole school may have heard him shouting like a maniac.

“Talk about being cranky.” Yesung mumbled to himself.

It seemed everyone was sour in the early morning. Sulli decided to do her cleaning quietly. Then, the door flung opened. It was Eunhyuk with a super duper sour face. He threw a file of document on Yesung table.

“What you have been doing? The total doesn’t match with the summation of the receipts I received from you. Record everything correctly, would you?! Do your corrections and hand it to me before school ends. I need to send the report to the principal by the end of the day.”

“Before school ends? I don’t have any time to do it. You know, I have to do the biology presentation today. I’ll be busy preparing for it.” Yesung’s eyes were getting teary.

“Eunhyuk go smooth on him. Everyone do mistakes.”

“Mr President, you have a lot of time to play with your psp why don’t you lend a hand to Mr Vice-president. I’ll be waiting for the report.”

“Yeah, that’s right I’m Mr President and the school principal is my father. You don’t have to worry about not finishing the report on time; I’ll do the report and send it to the principal!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Great. Finally you’re doing something useful as the president. The president should work like a slave for his people.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Hyukkie…Kyu also got us a slave to work for a week with us.”

“What are you talking about, Yesung? I hope it’s not Ryeowook.”

“It’s Sulli. Isn’t it great?!” Yesung replied in excitement. Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun in disbelief.

“Right…meet Sulli.” Kyuhyun faked a smile on his face.

Sulli slowly appeared from under Kyuhyun’s table. Eunhyuk was glaring at her. Then, Sulli put an awkward smile on her face. Eunhyuk quickly looked away.

“Get her out of my sight!” Eunhyuk stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Kyuhyun, Yesung and Sulli were bewildered. Eunhyuk was turning into Grumpy the dwarf.

“He’s Grumpy the dwarf.” Yesung complained.

“Yesung, you know I’m not into Disney’s fairy tale stories. Eunhyuk is more like that evil Snape in Harry Potter. He’s ugly and old. And Miss Cinderella where are you going?” Kyuhyun spotted Sulli quietly going out of the room.

“I thought you dislike Disney’s stories.” Sulli answered. “My job here is done. If you two gentlemen would excuse me, I have class to be attended.” Sulli said in British accent annoyingly like Hermione.

“Miss Granger, before you leave I have an order for you to be done. Make Eunhyuk happy again. I don’t know how you’re going to do it, but you have to make it happen. Arasoe!”

Kyuhyun slammed his hand on the table. Later, he regretted doing so. His palm was red.

“But..but..he’s a total jerk.” Sulli mumbled.

“You shouldn’t be complaining. It’s your own fault that you are trap in this situation. Who told you to sneak out of school anyway?” Kyuhyun frowned and grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gif to be continued...