15 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

Sulli didn’t manage to sneak in to watch the play. She has to wait for two hours for the play to finish. She needed to do something. If not, history will repeat itself again. It was ten minutes before the play starts. Sulli rushed to the dressing room. There, she looked for Donghae, but he was nowhere to be found. Then, Sulli was greeted by Siwon, the main actor of the play.

“What a non-drama club member doing here? This is not a playground for you to hang out.”

“I’m sorry if I’m getting in the way. I’ll leave but, you have to tell me where is Donghae. Please!”

“Okay, girl. Calm down.” Siwon said as he did his famous hand gestures. “I think he’s with Eunhyuk and a girl Eunhyuk brought with him. They are probably somewhere near.”

“Thank you.”

Sulli searched for Donghae everywhere. Luck must have been on her side, she unintentionally bumped into Donghae.

“Donghae! Did you meet Eunhyuk and Jieun?” Sulli could barely say. “How was the two look like?”

“Look like? They look like themselves, I guess.”

“No, that’s not what I mean. Do they look awkward together or Jieun wasn’t comfortable around Eunhyuk.”

“No. They were getting along well with each other. Why?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli’s POVs

After what Donghae told me, I’m sure that Eunhyuk had not confessed to Jieun. I need to do something so that these two friends don’t end up fighting over a girl again.

“I know you don’t have much time, but could you answer my questions before you go on stage. I need you to be truthful regardless of the consequences.” I look at him with serious expression. He seems to understand what I’m doing when he nodded his head. I took a deep breath.

“Do you like me?!” I don’t know from where I had the courage to ask such question but said it. I avoided looking at his face for I was afraid of his answers.

“I’m sorry.” Donghae could only say to me. Those words were as I expected from him. I lifted my head.

“Do you like Jieun, then?” He didn’t say a word and this time he was avoiding looking at my face. “Arasoe, you don’t have to say a word I know it all along, your feelings. I hate to say this but, Jieun really really like you too. She told me on the day we went to the amusement park. ” He looked at me worriedly. Probably thinking why would I told him about Jieun when, I have feelings for him. Nonetheless, I smiled at him but dropped my head at the next thing I’m going to tell him.

“Eunhyuk…Eunhyuk likes Jieun. He’s going to confess to Jieun today. I remembered what you told, about you two liking the same girl. What should I do? If you are serious about liking Jieun, I’ll stop him. Just tell me what to do.”

“You don’t have to do anything Sulli. You don’t have to stop me from confessing anymore, because you just did it. My pride just won’t allow me to do it, after what you just said. Donghae, I’m always in your way. I’m sorry.”

To my horror Eunhyuk was there the whole time listening to everything. When I looked at his face, he looked really hurt.

“And Sulli thank you for being truthful…to Donghae.” His words were like a big slap on my face. “I hate you.” He threw the bouquet of the roses that he was holding and turned his back on us.

“Eunhyuk!” Donghae called out for him. But then, Siwon came and told him it’s time for the play. Donghae had to go with Siwon. At that moment the two friends turned their back on each other.

I stayed rooted on my place. Eunhyuk slowly disappeared from my sight. It seemed like everything vanished in an instant. I tried to protect him from hurting again, but I gave him more pain instead. I didn’t know why but my heart felt stuffy and I could barely breathe.

 

 

JIeun’s POVs

         

I didn’t know what had happened but I end up watching the play alone. Eunhyuk had went back to give Donghae the flowers that I bought for him (Donghae). I actually wanted to give the flowers in person after the play but for some reason, Eunhyuk wanted to have a talk alone with me after the play. But in the end, he went missing.

After the play was over, I asked for direction from the student and went backstage. There, I met Donghae. He gave me his shy yet warm smile.

“Can I talk with you, alone?” My heart was about to burst.

“Mianhae, I can’t. I need…to go meet someone else.” He said as he took off his costumes. He seemed to be in a rush. I grabbed his arm.

“Please. I don’t know if I have another time or chance to talk with you again. Please.” I begged. He paused for a second but then, nodded his head.

“You have to wait me change my clothes, first.” I nodded my head in enthusiasm.

After a few minutes of anxious waiting, Donghae showed up. I thought he was not coming. Last weekend, he really surprised me with his apology. I was glad for at least I know deep in his heart he doesn’t hate me. So I decided to confess to him even if he rejects it.

“Jieun, I’m sorry but you need to be quick. I need to meet someone.”

“I know that this maybe too sudden but…I really really like you!”

“…” Donghae didn’t say a word. I started to feel my cheeks burning up.

“Can you tell me who is the person you actually like…between…me and Sulli?”

“Jieun…” He grabbed my shoulder. “I need to correct my mistakes about the past and ask forgiveness from a friend first. If I continues to avoid telling the truth, everyone will get hurt…including yourself. Let’s keep things the way they are for now.”

I didn’t know what really happened but, I was rejected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thanks for the positive comments... ^^

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gifto be continued...