11 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

Sulli was burying her head deep in her history text book. Cnu, her seatmate poked her shoulder. She didn’t move.

In her head…

Can you lend me…

Lend me your…

Your….

“Lend me a pen.”

“Bwohhh!!! Are you crazy?!! Jerk! Idiot!”

“Sulli!” Cnu was surprised by her words. He was just asking her to borrow her pen. “I’m sorry. I won’t use your stuffs anymore. Happy?” Cnu pouted. “Hey, Baro can I use your pen? Mrs McScrooge won’t let me use hers.”

Baro gave Cnu a pen and he used it to scribble something in his note book. Sulli moved her chair closer to Cnu. She tried to take a peek at what Cnu was writing but he covered it with his hand. Sulli poked his hand.

“Sorry.” Sulli poked his hand again. “I had a nightmare.” Sulli removed Cnu fingers one by one revealing a letter at a time. “A crazy monkey bit me. It was hysteric!”

“Arasoe. Here.” Cnu gave Sulli his note book.

“Sul-li a…CHEAPSKATE! Hey!”

“Hey back!” Cnu replied.

“Funny. I’m getting some fresh air.”

As soon as Sulli was out in the hallway, she kept mumbling words to herself. After what happened between her and Kyuhyun at the soccer match, Sulli was restless. She kept getting anxious and furious at the same time. Kyuhyun was not even there; during the unfortunate disaster (Eunhyuk kissed her). Other than the jerk and her, only Donghae knew because he saw it.                                                                                                                               

Donghae wouldn’t be such a big mouth. Sulli knows how Donghae is, not like his so called best friend, Eunhyuk. He’s such a big mouth, he even told Donghae about Sulli’s crush.

“That BIG FAT JERK!! Omo… I can’t believe it. Omo…omo…omo…” Sulli said to herself as she slapped her own forehead. “What was he thinking? This is so embarrassing!” Sulli was jumping up and down                with her hands on her pink cheeks.

“That was my first…My First Kiss!” Sulli shouted gaining unwanted attention on her. Everyone in the hallway giving her that is-she-sane looks.

“What? ‘My First Kiss’ is m-my favorite m-mmovieee…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Student Council Room…

Donghae was looking through his phone. Kyuhyun was sitting in his seat, limited only for the president while playing StarCraft. Eunhyuk and Yesung were having a debate about Yesung’s gender confusion syndrome.

“Have you guys heard the rumor?” Donghae started.

“What rumor?” Yesung got excited.

“Yesung don’t try to change the topic. We still need to figure out about your problem. Ryeowook is a…”

“Hyuk, come on I think he had enough for the day.” Donghae cut off Eunhyuk. “I heard that Sulli’s favorite movie is ‘My First Kiss’. I wanna watch it. Have you guys ever watched it?”

“It’s a very interesting movie.” Kyuhyun put down his psp showing his almost a smirk smile.

“Really? I want to watch it too!”

“Yesung!” Kyuhyun growled. “Yeye, let’s go to the science club garden. I saw Wookie there. He was singing by the pond.”

Yesung’s eyes widened. “Let’s go! By the way Kyu, ‘SHE’ was singing by the pond.” Yesung corrected Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk and Donghae could only shook their head.

“I think Kyu going to beat up Yeye. Should we go after them?” Donghae asked feeling worried for Yesung.

“Nah. They can sort out everything by themselves.”

Donghae nodded. “By the way Hae, wanna hang out together this Saturday?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli was having lunch by herself in the science club garden. She was stuffing with rice rolls that she bought at the school cafeteria. She usually had lunch with Cnu and the other two, Suzy and Baro. She mostly eats with Cnu, but suddenly Suzy needed to have a quiet lunch with the boys. Probably Suzy had decided her future husband.

 

Sulli bit the bottom of her yogurt drink and it until dry. Then she let out a small burp.

“Someone having a feast here.”

“Oh, you…” Sulli replied lifelessly. “What do you want?”

“I want my prize and can’t you use a more polite tone when talking to me?”

“Well…well…look who I just busted having a secret lunch date. Hyuk and Sulli.”

“Mr President it’s not like what you think.” Sulli said with her lifeless tone.

“What’s wrong with her? Its look like she didn’t sleep for days.” Eunhyuk asked to whoever had the answer to his question.

“She probably had her mind preoccupied with something.” Kyuhyun gave Sulli a smirk.

“Oh well, that have nothing to do with me. I want my prize.” Eunhyuk shoved his two palms in front of Sulli. “This weekend help me set up a double date. I’m bringing Donghae and you’ll bring Jieun.”

“Ehem…excuse me. You are using the ‘punishment’ for yourself? Captain, what about me and Yesung?”

“Kyu, what could this girl here, do for you?” Eunhyuk said pointing at Sulli. “This school belongs to your dad and you’re his only son. You can use her to run errand for you anytime. Yesung? Remember he doesn’t have a life until he realized that Ryeowook is a…”

“Hey! What are you guys talking about?” Yesung shouted from the mathematic club room on the second floor.

“Oh, there you are Yesung. Why did you run away from me?” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth. Yesung chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. He quickly closed the window when Kyuhyun showed him his fist. “I don’t care about the punishment but we are a part of the team.”

“Arasoe. I have an idea.” Eunhyuk looked at Sulli with a mischievous smile. “You’ll be our genie slave.”

“Genie slave? What do you want from me? Grant you guys three wishes?” Sulli asked.

“That’s right! But instead of wishes you’ll do anything that we’ll order you to do; like going on the double date.”

“NO! It’s just like being your slave.”

“I didn’t finish my explanations yet. We only use you three times, after that you’ll be free. The punishment is over. You’ll probably worry about Cnu and Ryeowook, if you want them out of this you may do as you wish.”

“You’re a genius!” Kyuhyun gave Eunhyuk a high-five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gif to be continued...