10 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

Sulli was in utter shock when Eunhyuk confessed to her that he like Jieun. Sulli was sitting alone in her living room, having a deep thought about Eunhyuk and Jieun.

“Can the two of them be together? What about Donghae? What if he actually has feelings for Jieun, that poor ‘jerk’. As far as I remember, Donghae didn’t say that he like or don’t have any feeling for Jieun. He was thinking of breaking off the engagement because he was afraid of breaking Jieun’s heart.

But he did say that he was confused when he found out I like him. So, does he like me? If he does, he would have asked me out, right? Or he’s taking things slow. Aishh, I don’t know! My head hurts!!!”

“Dear, want some medicine?”

Sulli jumped out of the couch. “Mom! Why do you always popped out of nowhere, without any warning!”

“What should I do? Oh, Sulli mom going to popped out of nowhere, you better prepare yourself. I warned you. Like that?” Her mom replied sarcastically. “So do you need the medicine?”

“No, I’ll be better after watching something funny on TV.” Sulli the TV. “Mom, did you save the number? Can I borrow you phone mom, please.”

“I did. It’s in San-e room. He was using it to play games.”

Sulli got up from the couch and went upstairs to her little brother room. She found the phone on the bed.

“Mom, on what name that you save it under?!” Sulli shouted from upstairs.

“My Little Sulli’s Boyfriend!”

“MOM!” Sulli searched through the contact list and she actually found ‘My Little Sulli’s Boyfriend.’

Sulli quickly erased the name.

“J. E. R. K.” Sulli spelled out the word. A few second later, she erased it.

“Mom will be mad if she found this. No. What name…Sunbae…No! I hate it. ‘Sulli’s Schoolmate,’ that’s it, perfect!” Sulli put the phone back on the bed. She got out of the room. Then, Sulli came back and grabbed the phone back.

“I better save it on my phone, just in case. J. E. R. K. Perfect!”

“Sulli, what taking you so long? Aren’t you supposed to go back to school? You didn’t even turn off the TV!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school…

Sulli and Cnu were tackling each other fighting for a soccer ball. Suzy who was watching from afar was cheering for Sulli. Yeah, cheering for Sulli instead of her fiancé. Sulli had gotten used of Suzy, but she is still the same ignorant Suzy.

That evening, out of the blue Suzy suggested playing soccer. Apparently she had been hook watching a drama titled ‘To The Beautiful You.’ She wanted to watch people play soccer because there was a scene where the characters played soccer. Sulli thought that drama was too spiced up. The main character had a problem differentiating a girl from a boy. She pitied the actress who played the girl in disguised because she had to cut her long beautiful hair. Sulli swore on her life that she wouldn’t cut her hair only for a boy.

Back to Sulli soccer match with Cnu. Suzy was sitting on the track waiting for Baro to bring her drinks. A few minutes had passed; Baro came running with a plastic bag in his hand followed by a few guys behind him. Sulli and Cnu stopped playing. Sulli expression stiffened. It was their annoying seniors plus a girl wearing boys’ clothes. It was not Seohyun, Sulli never met her before.

“Can we join in the game?” Mr President asked.

“Sure you can! The more the merrier!” Suzy replied. “But no girls allowed other than Sulli.” Suzy pointed at the girl standing next to Yesung.

“I bet on my collections of One Piece Manga(s) that he’s a guy.”

“Why your collections of One Piece?” Baro asked.

“Gender confusion syndrome can’t be cure even if I bet my life on it.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Hey! That’s not nice Hyuk! Wookie don’t listen to him. I don’t have gender confusion problem.” Yesung covered Ryeowook’s two ears with his hands.

Then, Sulli and Cnu joined in. “Who’s the girl?” Sulli look at Ryeowook as she scanned her eyes on him. “Does the school allow your hair to be that short?”

Ryeowook sighed. “Everyone…I’m a…”

“Who cares if her hair is too short? Plastic surgeries can’t beat my natural beauty.” Suzy cut off. “And my outstanding body curve can’t be beaten by Sulli’s flat chest.”

“Hey!” Sulli shouted covering her chest before the boys could look at it.

“Suzy stop teasing.” Cnu decided to put a stop on Suzy.

“Why? It’s true; Sulli has flat chest and look at those cheek bones. It must be fake.”

“No, it’s not fake! I-it…I got it from my f-father. AND I’M A…”

“Really? Your father, can I touch it?” Ryeowook was cut off by Sulli.

“Me too! Touch.” Suzy poked her pinky on Ryeowook’s cheek.

“I want to touch her philtrum!” Yesung squealed.

After stopping Yesung, Suzy and Sulli from suffocating Ryeowook, they played soccer. It was a match between Sulli’s team and Eunhyuk’s team. Sulli was in a team with the two dandy guys, Cnu and Ryeowook. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Yesung were with Eunhyuk. Suzy and Baru were the spectactors.

“There’s no rule, the first team to score three goals win. And the losing team punishment, as usual will be decide by the winning team. Let this be a fair game between friends and senior-junior.”

“Ehem…can I add something, Mr President?”

“Yes you may, my first lady.” Kyuhyun received a glare from Sulli.

“And also between schoolmates.” Sulli added.

“That’s it?”

“Now…now, Hyuk. Remember for what you came for.” Eunhyuk nodded with a smirk on his face.

The game started and the boys were playing rough on Sulli’s team. Kyuhyun was tackling Sulli from the back. Sulli stumbled along with Kyuhyun when Eunhyuk snatched her ball. Eunhyuk’s team managed to get a goal by playing dirty.

“Get off me!” Sulli screamed.

“He shoot, he score! That’s what you get for having dandy guys in your team. Sorry, my pretty agasshi.” Eunhyuk said as he lifted Kyuhyun. He then ran off after sticking his tongue out like a five year old.

Sulli got up and brushed off the dirt on her clothes. Then the sneaky Mr President, Kyuhyun grasped her waist and that made them hugged each other. Kyuhyun tucked in Sulli’s hair behind her ear and whispered something to her.

“I know what happen between the two of you last Valentine’s Day.” Kyuhyun smirked. “Lend. Me. Your. Lips.” Kyuhyun got back in the game with victorious smile. Kyuhyun believes that every match needs a good provocation.

Sulli got lost in the rest of the game. In the end, Eunhyuk’s team was jumping in joy. It was such a hateful moment for Sulli. Those crazy jerks were taking over her life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeay an update!!!

Sory for not updating for along time, I think......

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gifto be continued...