Twenty Seven

The Prince who melted the Ice princess' heart.

2 more weeks passed, Daehyun has already Zelo's blessings yet he isn't courting her yet. But their relationship is progressing as each day passes by. Daehyun and Hyosung always walk to school and home together, whenever Hyosung has a dance rehearsal he would wait for her, and she would do the same if it was Daehyun who has a rehearsal. Everyone still teases them about their slow relationship yet they didn't mind.

But something or actually, someone suddenly entered the scene making Daehyun somehow feel rejected so he started distancing himself from her. It has been three days since he started ignoring her. She would send him IMs and SMS but he's not replying on any of them, she would greet him with a big smile on her face but he would just reply with a simple nod. It bothered her, yes it does. She missed their interactions, their funny conversations, their sweet yet hilarious fights and most of all she misses him, Jung Daehyun. So she talked to Jieun and told her everything she noticed. Jieun, being her best friend comforted her, telling her that he might just be busy with school works so Hyosung let it all off.

Sunday morning, the gang was gathered together at Yongguk's place. Daehyun, being the most observant noticed 2 people's absence so he asked them, "Where's Hyosung and Zelo?"

"Zelo's Home while Hyosung, I think she's with Infinite" Himchan said

"Oh"

"Why you miss her?"

Daehyun scoffs, "Of course not, why would I? She's happy now right? With that guy. Psh"

"Ooooh. Someone's jealous"

"What? No I'm not. Why would I be?"

"Because you like Hyosung eomma"

"Psh, Lies Hana, lies"

"We know you Daehyun, and I know you like her"

"Jieun noona----"

"You told me that you liked her a few weeks ago, did you forget?"

"Fine. So what if I like her, she's happy now. I should stop now. Besides, I'm pretty sure Joon would take care of her really well"

"W-w-w-w-wait. You're jealous with who? Joon?" Youngjae asked, making everyone laugh

"Wh-why are you guys laughing at me?"

"Seriously?! Out of all the people why Joon?! He's Hyosung's cousin for Pete's sake" Hana exclaimed, laughing while rolling on the floor

"COUSIN?! WHAT?! YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! AISH AISH AISH!"

"You never asked Dae"

"BUT AIGOO----!" He paused, and grabbed his things, "I should apologize to her. Aish, I'll go first, bye guys"

"Bye Dae! Goodluck!!!!"

Daehyun then ran towards Hyosung's place