Chapter 2; Never ending rain

I'm Dreaming Of Us Two

 

- "Good morning, Teo", Yun said when he walked into the kitchen. He shared the same room with their manager so he hadn't realized that Sam and Teo had been up during the night. "Where's Sam?"
- "Good morning, Yun. Sam is at the bedroom, still sleeping." Teo said and was very concentrated on the breakfast that he prepared for the members. 
- "I'll wake him up then." Yun went toward Teo and Sam's room, but Teo realized that it might not be the best idea. 
- "No! Wait!" Teo dropped the knife on the sink. 
- "Why?" Yun pressed down the doorknob and opened the door. 
 
What he saw was a shirtless sleeping Sam in a bed that looked like one double-bed. 
 
- "Why are your beds so close to each other?" Yun asked and looked at Teo, who had a very worried expression. 
- "Sam and I have something to tell you, Yun. But we thought we would say it after the performance tonight, though." Teo said and went up to Sam and shook him a little to wake him up. 
 
Sam woke up and looked confused at Yun and Teo. He sat up in the bed slowly and rubbed his eyes. 
 
- "What's wrong?" Sam asked and looked at Teo. "Don't tell me that you told him already?"
- "No, I wanted to wake you up so you could say it with me." Teo said and sat down in their bed.
- "What is going on here?" Yun said and looked confused on both Sam and Teo.
- "Yun, I know that this will sound weird and probably quite confusing." Sam started. 
- "But it's actually so... After these months that we've been together, all us three..." Teo took a deep breath, "I have started to get special feelings for Sam." 
- "And I have same feelings for Teo." Sam said and took his arms around Teo's shoulders. 
- "What are you saying?" Yun asked and still looked very confused. 
- "Yun..." Sam said and looked sad on Yun.
- "Are you saying that you're dating or something?" He laughed an ironic laughter and when he saw that the other members didn't say anything, he stopped and looked even more confused and now he was mad. 
- "It's true", Sam said and held his head low and squeezed Teo's shoulders tighter. 
 
Teo hid his face with his hands to prevent the tears from falling. He knew it would be tough, but he wasn't expecting this reaction from Yun. 
 
- "Please tell me you're lying!" Yun screamed with anger. His whole body seemed to react like a dark thunder cloud. "This..." He shook his head powerful and looked down on the floor. "This isn't happening. Do you understand what this mean?! What if the media finds out?!" His scream seemed to be louder than the pouring rain outside the windows. 
 
Teo's face was all wet from the tears and even Sam seemed to tear up now. They never knew it would be this difficult to tell Yun about everything. 
 
Yun hit his fist in the wall and screamed. He ran out from the hotel room and walked fast out in the lobby. He was furious and walked out in the hot rain. Lucky there wasn't any fans outside the hotel who followed him. He just kept on walking and walking. He never knew his heart would hurt so much. The pain grew on him and the tears never seemed to stop. It hurt his heart more and more the further he walked. Why did it have to be Sam?
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED.