Chapter 4; Unreceived Phone Call

I'm Dreaming Of Us Two

 

- "He's not picking up." Sam said and turned off the phone. "I'll send him a message."
 
Teo looked like a little ball where he sat, with his legs pulled up to his chest and his forehead on his knees. The tears had stopped, but his heart didn't seem to care about anything but Yun at this moment. 
 
- "Teo, do you know why he reacted like he did?" Sam asked and Teo looked up at Sam. "You two have known each other longer than you have known me. Maybe Yun has something he is afraid of or something? I mean it could be fear that made him react like that?"
- "Maybe...--" Teo started but hid his face again and took a deep breath. 
- "Teo..." Sam said and sat down beside Teo on their bed. "If you know anything, please tell me. I am the leader after all."
 
Teo sighed deeply. He hugged his legs and rubbed his eyes and continued to hide his face. In this situation, he didn't want to meet Sam's gorgeous, big, hazel eyes, scared to see Sam upset. 
 
- "I think I know..." Teo said. 
- "Tell me", Sam said and put his arm around Teo's shoulder. But he immediately shook the hand off and Sam looked curiously at Teo who still hid his face. 
- "Okay, I'll tell you if you promise not to run away like Yun did, I wouldn't be able to handle it." 
- "I would never do that, Teo, you know I would never hurt you." Sam said and looked at Teo, confused.  
- "I think Yun might still have feelings for me." Teo said with a shaking voice. 
 
Sam just waited, didn't say anything. He didn't react in any special way. He didn't know how to react in this situation. 
 
- "Sure, he hasn't said anything to me about it, but there are always situations where he kind of hints at it, you know what I mean?" Teo said and looked towards the door. "I get these vibes that he maybe likes me more than a friend. It could be why he reacted like that..."
- "If you knew that...--"
- "I didn't really know it, I just had my thoughts and guesses. I don't know anything about it. I might have misunderstood." Teo interrupted Sam and stood up and went to his phone. 
- "This is difficult to understand, Teo, do you have any idea how stupid this sounds?"
- "I know, I should call him again to see if he wants to cooperate." Teo called Yun's phone but he still didn't seem like wanting to talk to them. 
 
- "It's hopeless. Let's just wait for him to come back and talk to him then." Sam said and lay down in their bed. "My head feels dizzy." 
- "Do you want me to leave you alone for a while?" Teo said and turned off the phone. 
- "You know me too well."
- "I need to get some air anyway. Do you want me to bring you anything from the café?" 
- "Just something to drink will be fine." Sam said and covered his eyes with his palms. 
- "I'll be back soon." Teo said and walked out from their hotel-room. 
 
He walked out into the corridor and out to the lobby. The lobby was quite big and beautiful with brown shiny floors and the walls were decorated with long crawling flowers.
 
As he admired the environment, his phone rang. He answered the phone in surprise. 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED.