Chapter 1; Sleepless minds

I'm Dreaming Of Us Two

 

Teo turned around in the bed and woke up in the middle of the night. He noticed that Sam wasn't there next to him like he was before they fell asleep. 
- "Sam?" Teo said slumberous and rubbed his eyes. The room was big and it was lighten up by the big full moon. 
 
He sat up in the bed and pushed his blanket of him and stepped down on the floor. He was so sleepy after the flight to Singapore and now he started to feel a bit hungry as well. He stood up and walked out from the room in to the small living-room. He walked toward the kitchen, but he stopped when he saw that the balcony door was  opened a little bit. 
- "Sam?" Teo said again and walked toward the balcony door. He opened it and stepped out on the small balcony. 
 
There he sat, his very own Sam Carter, on one of the two chairs beside a small table. He just sat there and looking out over the hotel area.
 
- "I like the sound and smell of the night rain", Sam said and was still looking out over the hotel area with a far-away gaze. 
- "Sam, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night? We have a concert tomorrow night. You should come back to bed." Teo said and walked up to Sam. He stopped in front of Sam and looked at him. "Come on."
- "Don't you think it's sad?" Sam said after a short pause and looked at Teo. 
- "What is?"
- "Our relationship." Sam said and made a gesture to Teo to sit. 
 
Teo sat down on Sam's lap and he embraced Teo with a soft move. 
 
- "It is sad that we can't tell anyone, if that's what you mean?" Teo said and sighed. 
- "Yeah exactly. We can't even tell Yun. It makes my heart shrivel." Sam placed his head on Teo's shoulder. "Every time a fan asks what our ideal girlfriend is, it hurts. And every time we talk about love we have to say that we're single. It's difficult to handle." Sam kissed Teo's neck. 
- "I know, I feel the same way, Sam, but we need to keep it a secret. You know what would happen if this came out in the media."
- "I know." 
- "But", Teo said and paused shortly, "If we could tell Yun about us, maybe it would be easier? Don't you think so, too?"
- "Maybe." Sam said and yawn a bit. "Maybe we can talk a little about it with him in the morning?"
- "Yeah, I think he would understand, right?" Teo said and turned around with his head so he faced Sam. "Right?"
- "I hope so." Sam said and kissed Teo on his lips. "I really hope so."
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED.