Chapter 2

Changmin, Please Look at Me

Changmin drank his soju for the sixth glass. His face was red already and his head felt a little heavy. But he didn’t stop drinking soju that had entered the seventh glass.

 

“Min, stop drinking!” Said Kyuhyun who looked worry.

 

Instead of hearing the words of his friend, Changmin returned drink soju for the eighth glass. He chuckled when he saw Kyuhyun’s expression like saying are-you-crazy.

 

“Ahjussi, one more botol please!” Changmin called the waiter.

 

“Ah no ahjussi. It’s already enough no more botol please!” Said Kyuhyun as he stood up and pulled out his wallet from his jeans pocket. He paid the soju.

 

“Don’t listen to him ahjussi! I’m the customer here. Just give me one botol!” Changmin demanded him, with a snap.

 

“Shim Changmin, you are drunk and let’s we go home!” Kyuhyun pulled Changmin’s hand to stand.

 

“Release me, Kyu! I don’t want to go to home.” Changmin brushed off Kyu’s hand. “I’m not drunk. Don’t worry, I’m not a kid anymore. You can go first. I’m sure Super Junior hyungdeul are waiting for you.”

 

“Don’t you think Yunho hyung is waiting for you too?” Asked Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sure he has been sleeping. Just leave me here,”

 

“It’s danger to see you driving in this state, Changmin-ah. Let me drive you home.” Kyuhyun turned down his volume voice.

 

Changmin stared at Kyuhyun with annoyed face. Since when Cho Kyuhyun became this talkative like a mom?

 

“I bring my own car.” He said and looked away.

 

Then Changmin’s phone rang. He saw caller ID and Yunho was calling him. Changmin didn’t pick it up, just staring at the screen.

 

“Why don’t you pick it up? Yunho hyung is calling, right?” Kyuhyun guessed. Changmin just shrugged his shoulders as if no matter.

 

Without Kyuhyun realized, Changmin then switched off his phone and pulled in into his pocket.

 

♡♡♡

 

Yunho sipped his coffee, waiting for Changmin. It was already 11 pm and he hadn’t come home yet. He had went for 14 hours! Where the hell was he?

 

Yunho took his phone and called for Changmin. He was impatient for waiting his call would be answered by Changmin.

 

‘Changmin, why don’t you pick my call?’ He was afraid that something bad would be happen to Changmin.

 

Yunho bit his thumb—his habit if became anxious—impatiently. He looked at his screen phone.

 

No message or call back from Changmin who said that he was okay and it made Yunho was getting worry plus annoyed.

 

Yunho called Changmin again but his eyebrow furrowed when he heard,

 

“Number you want to go is not active. You will be redirected to the mailbox. Please leave a message after the beep!”

 

Yunho held his breath. He knew that Changmin was okay and he knew that Changmin switched off his phone on purpose. Where did he go?

 

Kyuhyun’s name flashed in Yunho’s head just like that and without thought for twice , he immediately called Changmin’s best friend.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Yunho hyung?” Yunho heard the voice from the other line.

 

“Kyu, Kyuhyun-ah, do you know where is Changmin right now?” Asked Yunho, to the main point. He didn’t want to waste the time.

 

“Hmmm.. are you.. looking for him, hyung?” Kyuhyun’s voice sounded a little nervous.

 

Yunho flustered with Kyuhyun’s answer. Hey, what for he called Kyuhyun to ask about Changmin in the midnight? Of course, he was looking for Changmin.

 

“Yes, Kyuhyun. Are you with him right now? Just answer. Yes or no!” Yunho raised his volume voice impatiently.

 

“Y-yes, hyung.” Kyuhyun’s voice sounded a little bit scared.

 

“Where the hell are you gu—“ Before Yunho finished his words, Kyuhyun hung up the call.

 

“Oh !” Yunho snapped.

 

“Shim Changmin, Let’s see what will happen next. I don’t messing around with you. If you haven’t come home yet within one hour, I’ll beat you!” Yunho said angrily.

 

♡♡♡

 

Changmin just arrived in front of the dorm but he was too lazy to step in. He just quiet in the car, observing the dorm from the outside.

 

‘Dorm is dark and very quiet. Is Yunho hyung already sleeping?’

 

Changmin switched on his phone and there were many messages from Yunho. He opened them one by one with mixed feelings of fear pounding. Fear of what? Even Changmin didn’t know why he was scare.

 

Where are you? Come home quickly!

 

You are with Kyuhyun, right? Come home quickly, Shim Changmin!

 

It’s already 11 and you have been go for 14 hours. Where the hell are you?

 

I’m not messing around with you. Come home quickly or you’ll know the consequence!

 

Just see what will happen if you don’t come home within 1 hour. I’m waiting for you!

 

Changmin tried to set his irregular hearbeat. He didn’t know what the meaning of the last message from Yunho. What would Yunho do to him?

 

He glanced the clock on the car dashboard and it showed at 12.15 am. Changmin gulped his saliva. He was late for 15 minutes!

 

“Okay Changmin, rilex. Yunho hyung is trying to scare you. Just rilex..” Changmin took a deep breath and released it slowly.

 

After he felt more rilex, he opened the car door. Of course he didn’t want to spent his night in the car. He didn’t want to make his body was numb in tomorrow morning.

 

He opened the unlocked dorm. Might be Yunho knew that Changmin would go home and he let the dorm unlocked. Changmin breathed in relieve as he saw the dorm was very dark. It meant that Yunho had been slept in his room.

 

Click!

 

Changmin froze when the lamps .

 

“You just arrived eoh, Changmin? Where did you go, huh?” Asked someone from behind.

 

Changmin turned his body and looked at Yunho who sat on the couch coldly. Hey, It was Changmin’s affair. He could do whatever he liked or wherever he came from. What was Yunho’s problem?

 

“I called you many times but why you didn’t pick it up and you switched off your phone? I sent you many messages too. Have you read them all?”

 

“I think so. Then what do you want?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

 

“You know, you’ve been go for 15 hours and I was waiting for you!” Yunho pushed Changmin to the wall. Changmin winced in pain but he only stared at Yunho sharply.

 

“Release me!” Changmin tried to push Yunho but Yunho suddenly caught his hands.

 

“Alcohol. Did you drink?” Yunho asked coldly. He smell alcohol from Changmin’s body.

 

“None of your business.”

 

“Just answer me, Shim Changmin! Did you drink?!” Yunho shouted in front of Changmin’s face.

 

“Yes or no, it’s none of your business. This is my life!” Changmin pushed Yunho roughly. He walked to his room when Yunho pulled his hair suddenly.

 

“You are already being cheeky, Min. Your attitude has crossed the line and you know.. one’s patience has limits!”

 

“Let me go!”

 

Yunho turned Changmin’s body and pushed him back to the wall so hardly which could make Changmin passed out in that time.

 

“You are drunk with Kyuhyun? You know, if paparazzi knows it, our life will be destroy Changmin! Destroy! You hear me?!”

 

“I just go drinking and I’m not drunk yet!” Changmin said, depending himself.

 

“Not drunk you said? You see, what time it is! Do you think it’s still morning?! Even the morning just arrived. No need to be friend with Kyuhyun anymore if you never listen to me like this!” Yunho threated. Changmin widened his eyes, didn’t believe what Yunho had said. How could he?!

 

“Kyuhyun is my best friend. Of course I choose him who caring and loving me than you who too over protective to me.”

 

Slap!

 

A slap landed on Changmin’s right cheek and left red mark there. He touched his cheek which felt warm up. Changmin wanted to cry but he held it. He didn’t want to look weak in Yunho’s eyes.

 

“You said me over protective? I do it on purpose. I’m caring and loving you, Min. Only you that I and Cassiopeia have after the three of them left us behind. They betray us. Can you see that? You have to understand with my feeling towards you, Min.”

 

“Bull! You son of a bit*h!” Changmin pushed Yunho so hardly, made him almost fell.

 

“You know hyung, do you think that I like it? You’re caring with me. Do I seem like it? You are over caring! Too over caring! Just because of your over protective side, I’m suffering.” Said Changmin before he really went to his room.

 

SLAM!

 

Changmin slammed his door very hard. Yunho stared after Changmin and stared at his palm. This was the first time he slapped Changmin very hard like that. He could see sadness on Changmin’s eyes.

 

Yunho felt sorry?

 

No, no.

 

He even felt happy can give Changmin a little bit lesson about well manner.

 

“You know Min.. I know it’s your life and I shouldn’t involve into it. But you know why I do that? It’s because you can destroy our dream, Min!” Yunho yelled. He didn’t care whether Changmin could hear him.

 

♡♡♡

 

Changmin clenched his hands. Yunho said that he could destroy their dream? Yunho should looked at the mirror. Who was the real destroyer?

 

Everything was changed when Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu went away from SM. Changmin didn’t know that Yunho signed SM’s contract extension. And Yunho.. signed it for Changmin too.

 

The real betrayer was.. Yunho.

 

♡♡♡

 

 

Halo! The update is fast, right? XD

It’s kinda short?

Since today is my school holiday until July 8th, I can update it soon J

 

Omo.. I think this chapter is contains physical violence. Hehehe I don’t know why I typed like that.

I don’t why too why I typed the real betrayer was Yunho.

Hahaha. The idea in my head just popped out like pimples.

Okay, don’t hate me and Changmin! I know Changmin’s character here is sooo annoying, inversely propotional to strict Yunho.

Thank you for the comments in previous chapter! May God bless you XD

I hope I can see your comments again below.. *blow kiss*

Yo Man~~~~