Chapter 1/We Stay in Silent/

Changmin, Please Look at Me

(A/N) : I’m sorry for the late update. I created this story in May 10th which means last month O.O

Omo.. I think It’s a crime on fanfcition (?). I’m really sorry! *bow*

For chapter 2, I’ll update it as soon as possible after I get responds from you about this story. Thank you.

 

.

.

 

Yunho

 

I opened the fridge to find something to eat other than ramen. My schedule was empty for today and I could do something new. For example, cooking.

 

Maybe I would cook fried rice? I thought it was easy when I saw Jaejoong cooked it for the five of us, three years ago.

 

I took garlic and union to slice them. Yes, I was careless person and I cut my finger. It was hurt. Thankfully the wound wasn’t so bad. I took the cloth to clean my wound. Cooking was not an easy job!

 

Changmin’s door room slowly opened. The figure that I was waiting for, Changmin was walking to the shower room.

 

“Changmin-ah, breakfast is ready.” I said. He nodded slightly and closed the door.

 

I sat on chair and waiting for him. Then he came with his tidy cloth. It was holiday. Where would he go?

 

“Changmin-ah, where will you go?” I asked him. He often spent his holiday in our dorm. Slept for all day or ate anything what he wanted.

 

“I can go wherever I want.” He answered without looked at me. He took bread and spreading the peanut jam on it. Then I offered him a plate of fried rice.

 

“I made fried rice. Eat it before it becomes cold.”

 

“I’m in hurry. I’m enough to eat bread.” He ate the bread in hurry and stood to find his car key.

 

“Don’t come home to late!” I advised before he opened the door. He didn’t answer my advise and then closed the door. I could hear the sound made by his car. Then the sound disappeared. He was gone.

 

Changmin, Were you still mad at me?

 

I ate the fried rice alone in the dinning room. I didn’t know what should I did for today. I thought bowling was a best choice. It was better than did nothing, right?

 

.

.

 

I put my fingers in the holes on the ball. The two at the top were for my index and middle fingers, while the individual lone hole was for my thumb. I glared those 10 pins. With sure feeling, I swung my arm back, then forward. I let go of the ball.

 

It rolled approaching those 10 pins and..

                                 

Strike!

 

Those 10 pins fell down.

 

Clap..clap.. clap..

 

I heard clap hand and saw Kang Hodong was clapping his hands. He walked to my direction. “You’re really great, Yunho! What are you doing here?” He asked me.

 

“The point is, I don’t eating here.” I joked. “Of course, I’m playing bowling here, what else?” I continued play and paying my attention to the 10 pins on the second frame.

 

Strike!

 

Those 10 pins fell down again. I could feel Hodong hyung was patting my shoulder. “Are you alone?” I nodded my head while looking at him.

 

“And you, are you alone here too?” I asked him. Since when Kang Hodong became like bowling sport? I didn’t know that.

 

“You know, the newest episode of Cool Kiz On The Block got a bowling match challenge against Wolsong-dong united and we want to win the match. Of course I want to practice here. I came here with Sugeun. He is in toilet.”

 

Ah yeah, I was almost forgot that Changmin’s variety show would play bowling against Wolsong-dong united. Hodong and Sugeun were the MC of that variety show. Then, where was Changmin? Wasn’t he the one of the MC too?

 

“Oh you both want to practice here? Then where’s Changmin?” I asked in curiosity.

 

He looked flustered. I could see it from his wrinkled forehead. “Changmin? Doesn’t he your member? I think that you are here with him.” He answered.

 

Oh now I knew. They both were here, without Changmin. Then, where was that kid?

 

“Oh? U-know Yunho?!” I turned my gaze to the not tall figure was running and he hit my arm softly. He was Lee Sugeun.

 

“Long time no see! You have grown up.” He laughed. “Ah yeah, with whom do you here?” He asked.

 

I thought that he had a same mind with Hodong. I was with Changmin here.

 

“Are you with Changmin? Where is he?” He added. Bingo! I was right.

 

“No, hyung. I’m alone here.”

 

“Sugeun-ah, you know, this Yunho is great and talented in bowling.” Hodong patted my shoulder again.

 

“Mwo? It’s not true, hyung. I just like to play bowling and it doesn’t mean that I have talent in bowling.” I answered while laughing. This Hodong hyung was funny.

 

“Really? Then you can teach Changmin to play bowling. Psssst.. you know, his bowling skill is bad.” He whispered near my ear. Then he and Hodong hyung laughed.

 

“He even did the slapstick comedy and fell for thrice in a row when he practiced. Changmin Ina Bauer. His falling looked like iceskating player named Ina Bauer.”

 

Yeah I knew it. I watched every episodes of Changmin’s newest variety show. When I saw Changmin slipped, I wanted to laugh but I couldn’t. I couldn’t laugh on Changmin when he efforted to practice.

 

“Changmin.. he really can’t playing bowling.” I told them the truth about Changmin. He was in sport.

 

“Then what sport does he can do beside tennis and bowling?” Hodong was serious to ask.

 

I remaint in silent. What sport did Changmin like and he can do?

 

“Eating.” I asked while smiling. Eat was one of sport too, right? Hahaha. I thought that I was talking random right now.

 

“Are you kidding us?” Sugeun hyung laughed. Then he played bowling together. Hodong hyung and Sugeun hyung often fought each other and it made me smile.

 

.

.

 

Changmin

 

I stopped my car in front of bowling alley centre and I saw black Audy car was parking in front of it. Wasn’t it Yunho hyung’s car? I knew his car very well.

 

Without thinking twice I turned my car to find the other bowling alley. I was too lazy to play here or stepped my feet inside and met him. Oh hell no!

 

I stopped my car in front of the other bowling alley not far from Yunho hyung’s place. I saw blue Lamborghini Aventador car was parking in front of it. Nice car! And I thought that I ever saw it before. The car then disappeared from my sight. It was gone.

 

Oh wait! Blue Lamborghini Aventador? That car was belong to..

 

Junsu hyung, was that you?

 

No way. What did he do here? Playing bowling? JYJ’s schedules were so tight this lately. Of course it might be not him. The car was belong to the other rich person. I was sure.

 

I got out from my car and stepped inside the bowling alley. A young woman employee was bowing 90 degrees in front of me. She gave me her smile.

 

“Welcome! Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Choikang Changmin!” She greeted me.

 

“Ah annyeong!” I bowed to her. Then she took his note from her pocket and handed it to me.

 

“I am Cassiopeia. It’s an honor to meet you here. May I get your signature?” She asked politely. She had well manner, I thought. I nodded and she handed me a pen.

 

“Thank you so much Changmin oppa! Today is my lucky day. I got two signatures from my favorite idols.”

 

She got two signatures today from her favorite idols? She was Cassiopeia, right? Two signatures? The one was from me, and the other one was from.. was it him?

 

I stared at her eyes. She stared at me too. She looked confuse and she knew that I was waiting for her explanation. The other one’s signature was from..

 

“Junsu oppa! He just left.” She finally said.

 

Ah damn! Blue Lamborghini Aventador car was belong to Junsu hyung and he just left in front of me. I was so stupid to not realize it before.

 

Of course it was Junsu hyung. JYJ’s Kim Junsu was the only one person who had Lamborghini Aventador blue in South Korea! Only him and I didn’t realize it before. How stupid!

 

Junsu hyung..

 

.

.

 

Yunho

 

“Yunho-ya, we leave first!” Hodong hyung said. He and Sugeun hyung then left me. I drove my car, leaving the bowling alley.

 

I drove my car in not sure direction. I meant, I didn’t want to go home for now and I was confuse to want to go. I just drove around the street. I was boring.

 

I narrowed my eyes when I saw someone that I knew very well. Was that Yoochun? Was that really him? Was I dreaming?

 

I saw many girls followed him from behind. “Oppa, oppa!” They said and brought the banner.

 

“Oppa, oppa!”

 

“Oppa, wait!”

 

“Yoochun oppa!”

 

I saw the cameramen and many staffs. I was sure that Yoochun was shooting for his upcoming drama here. Should I stopped my car and watched him from the car? I thought that it was good idea.

 

I parked my car in the side of the street and opened the window car a little bit, just to see him clearly from far here. Yoochun.. He looked mature and his face was pale. Was he sick? Or was it just the make up?

 

I saw one of Yoochun’s fans gave him note and pen. I thought that she wanted a signature from person named Micky Yoochun. If one of them saw me here, they would scream and shout, “Yunho oppa, Yunho oppa!”

 

Hahaha. Just thought about it made me laugh so hard. But I saw their expression face changed. Did Yoochun reject them to give his signature? I thought yes, if I saw from their face. They looked like angry, disappointed, and annoyed.

 

They walked, approaching me. I closed the window car quickly before they could see me. It became so complicated if public knew it. U-know Yunho was a stalker of Micky Yoochun? Oh no, I didn’t want it happened.

 

Then I saw them stood near my car. Thankfully my car had window that couldn’t be seen from the outside. They couldn’t see me, but I could see them. It made me relieved.

 

“Huh, I can’t believe that the man named Micky Yoochun is so arrogant and so picky!” Said one of them with angry face.

 

“Right! If we see from his face, he looks kind and warm-hearted. But behind from the handsome mask, he’s just an evil-minded.” Mocked one of them, the tallest among them.

 

Really, my heart was so hurt when they said something bad about Yoochun. Yoochun was my brother. They couldn’t say it with their pleasure. Although there was still a sense of hatred because of that lawsuit, but nevertheless the three of them were my brothers, my members.

 

“I’m too regret for being so idolized him.”

 

“Me too.”

 

“You’ll die Park Yoochun!” One of them threw the banner which she brought and stepped on it. She even spatted with hatred.

 

Their behavior made me angry. They were Cassiopeia? Cassiopeia loved peaceful and stayed to love DBSK no matter what. Cassiopeia didn’t like fan-war, right?

 

But what was the reality? They weren’t Cassie. They were just labil human who wanted to satisfy their own desires regardless of circumstances. I hate them.

 

Then I opened the window car a little bit, just to show my eyes with cold gaze. “You all don’t deserve to mock him like that if you don’t know his real characters!” I said coldly.

 

“Yu-Yunho oppa?! Is that you?!” They shocked to the max because of my sudden appearance.

 

“It’s not important to know who I am. It’s so pathetic that Yoochun has fans like you. Very pathetic.” I closed the window and drove my car without hearing their further explanation.

 

“Oppa!” They called me and ran after me. May be to say sorry? I didn’t care.

 

.

.

 

I sipped my coffee, waiting for Changmin. It was already 11 pm and he hadn’t come home yet. He had went for 14 hours! Where the hell was he?

 

Changmin, just saw what would happen next.. I wasn’t messing around with you.

I would beat you if you hadn’t come home within one hour!

 

.

.

 

Cool Kiz On The Block. I’m sure that you know what it is. Yes, you are right. It is Changmin’s newest variety show where he is the current MC with Kang Hodong and Lee Sugeun. I watch every episodes on Tuesday, at 10 pm on KBS. I like this VS. Hahaha. Let’s we watch it together sometime :]]

 

Comment?

 

 

 

Thank you!