The End

Blind Love

I now pronounce Blind Love has officially ended with mighty 7 chapters.

My wrap-up of my 9th fanfic.

I would like to thank every single one of you who subscribed/commented/silently reading.

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do writing.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

This idea just came to me randomly when I was daydreaming so I hope you don't cringe at the cliche plots (cancer, dying, innocent girl and bad boy, etc). I am a person who hates suhc stuff but I don't know what made me continue writing for this story and I actually enjoyed the process of writing! I wrote this story in a matter of three days but delayed the updates online because I want to make sure it's okay before sharing with you all. As said before, I really miss my Junhara couple but I know things change and we all have to move on. No matter what, I applaud Junhara for coming clean with their relationship despite the hateful comments and backlash.

I'm sorry if I made mistakes anything to do with cancer, cornea and surgeries because I don't have prior knowledge to them. I tried to research and be as realistic as possible but it sounds a bit cliche and perhaps offending to those who experienced/are experts in this field or something. Let's take it a pinch of salt and focus on the plot, will you? :)

Thank you for reading, really. I always feel emotional after finishing a story. :')

Photo courtesy: junhara.tumblr.com