Out with GD⊤

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

GD&TOP along with TMX boarded the van waiting for them outside, camera’s set up inside the van since there wasn’t any room for the camera crew. GD quickly whispered something over to the driver who just chuckled and nodded before pulling out the gate towards the main road.

“Have you guys taken a tour of Korea yet?” GD asked over interested. GD was sitting in the middle row, directly across of Gogi while Nana was sitting next to TOP in the very back.

“We haven’t had much time to tour anything.” Gogi whispered keeping her eyes out the window as GD watched from next to her.

“Considering we just flew in last night.” Nana retorted from the back seat.

“Are you planning on touring the city?” TOP then asked as Nana flinched in surprise by his sudden deep voice.

“That’s the plan.” Gogi answered this time as TOP nodded.

“Is there anywhere in particular you’ve wanted to visit or tour?” GD then asked crossing his legs before turning towards the girls.

“I wouldn’t mind visiting some amusement parks.” Nana whispered as the two men’s eyes shot open.

“She’s totally into all those extreme sports.” Gogi pointed out as Nana snorted, rolling her eyes.

“I haven’t heard you complain thus far.” Nana added amused as Gogi sighed before nodding.

“You remind me of the maknae, he’s into that sort of stuff.” TOP explained as Nana smiled, never turning to meet his gaze.

“Are you guys sure that it’s alright to go shopping out in the open, I mean, there will probably be a ton of fans around.” Gogi mentioned finally turning to look at GD to see that he was leaning over the arm rest of his chair, staring at her. She blushed immediately, pulling away confused.

“It’s alright, YG sent a few guards with us.” TOP explained gesturing back to another van that was following behind the MTV-K crew.

 

Soon enough the group pulled at a very tall building with tons of people around, turning to look at the vans pulling up interested.

“Will it be alright for us to be here Jiyong-ssi?” Gogi asked unsure over to their manager in the front seat.

“They’ll get suspicious of who we are if we’re GD&TOP.” Nana pointed out looking out nervously to the fans that seemed to be slowly gathering on the sidewalk in front of the mall.

“The country has no info on you two, so even if they were to try and search up about you, they won’t find anything. It’ll be fine.” Jiyong explained reassuring to the girls who nodded.

“Do you guys know where this is?” GD asked amused as Gogi nodded.

“Of course she would know.” Nana muttered under her breath while she stared at her overly excited friend.

“Do you?” TOP asked over to Nana who sighed, looking out the window next to him before nodding.

“Unfortunately, Gogi has showed me photos of this place on more than one occasion.” Nana admitted irritated causing TOP to chuckle at her expression.

 

The pairs waited patiently in the van while their guards got out along with the MTV-K cameras.

“You guys don’t mind being videotaped while we’re out, do you?” Gogi asked unsure as the two shook their heads.

“No worries, we’re used to it.” GD reassured as the pair nodded. Soon enough Jiyong climbed out of the front of the van before pulling open the back. The crowd screamed once the two men climbed out into the open with 2 unknown women behind them.

“You know, being with us, you’ll be mistaken for dating us.” Gogi mentioned over to GD who waved at a few fans.

“Don’t worry about it.” He answered as they finally walked into the mall finally.

 

The group was naturally followed through the entire mall, sometimes making it impossible for them to even get in a particular store.

“This is how it’ll be when you guys finally debut.” TOP announced over softly as the girls nervously smiled.

“Oh my gosh, you need to go in here.” GD quickly said unconsciously grabbing Gogi’s hand to drag her into the nearest store. Nana just sighed at the scene before looking around to the tons of people around them.

“I need to use the restroom.” Nana mentioned as their manager Jiyong quickly looked around for some sort of sign indicating a restroom.

“Ah, I know where they are, follow me.” TOP quickly interrupted taking the lead as the guards assigned to the pair quickly cleared a way for them. Two pairs of metal doors, separated the main mall from the hallway where the bathrooms were. The guards allowed the pair into the hallway, before shutting the metal doors to keep fans from entering.

“Thanks.” Nana thanked before walking over towards the women’s bathroom to do her business. She sighed, washing her hands as she stared at herself in the mirror for a while.

“Geez, what a day.” She spoke to herself, patting her cheeks carefully before feeling something suddenly vibrate in her bag. She pulled open the bag, sticking her hand in it before pulling out her vibrating phone. She was a bit hesitant to flip it over to see who was calling her, but did it anyways to see that it was her brother, Koa calling. She could feel her heart thumping loudly in her ears as her thumbs slowly traveled to the answer button. Slowly she pulled the phone up to her ear as she stared at herself in the mirror.

“Hello?” She suddenly answered in a small voice.

“HANA!” His voice shouted causing her to flinch as she pulled the phone away from her ear. She was a bit terrified to speak to her brother.

“Heyyy.” She spoke innocently chuckling.

“DON’T HEY ME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?” He shouted frantic as she looked down to her feet hesitantly.

“Um.” She whispered unsure as how to answer him.

“TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!? I’M COMING TO TAKE YOU HOME!” He shouted as her heart clenched.

“AND DON’T YOU DARE LIE TO ME ABOUT BEING WITH MIN HEE’S FAMILY!” He snapped as Nana looked to the door where TOP was waiting on the other side.

“Don’t worry where I am Koa, I’m fine where I am.” Nana reassured, trying to pull off a smile.

“NO! YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE THIS MINUTE!” He shouted as she sighed hearing a pounding on the other side of the door.

“Are you alright in there?” TOP’s voice asked through the door.

“WHOSE THAT?! IS THAT A GUY!?” Koa shouted suspiciously as Nana reached over, unlocking the door before pulling it open to see TOP’s worried face. She gestured towards the phone before looking to the mirror as TOP watched her from the doorframe.

“Koa, I’m alright. Don’t worry about me.” Nana reassured again as Koa sighed.

“Mom guys are frantically looking for you, Min Hee’s parents said she left for schooling overseas, where are you?” He asked calmly this time as she sighed looking over to the door.

“I’m safe where I am. Don’t worry about me. I’m sorry bubba, but I’ll talk to you later.” Nana mentioned hanging up before he could say anything. She quickly pulled the battery to her phone before tossing the entire contents into her bag.

“You alright?” TOP asked as she sighed loudly, fixing her hair.

“I’ve never told anyone, but I came here without my parents’ permission.” She admitted as his eyes shot open.

“What? Where do they think you are then?” He asked confused as she curled a hair behind her ear before turning to face him, leaning up against the sink.

“They were away on a trip and just got back today to find me gone. They thought I was with Gogi’s family on vacation, but I guess they realized that was a lie today.” Nana explained looking down to her feet.

“They never approved of my want to sing.” She added in a whisper as TOP finally stepped into the room, walking to stand in front of her. He’s not the type of person to do what he was about to do, but something about this girl attracted him towards her. Shutting the door carefully striking her attention as she looked up in time to see him lock it.

“So do they know where you are?” He asked turning to her as she blushed under his stare, unable to answer as he stepped closer to her.

“Um.” She whispered as he smirked that disgustingly delicious smirk towards her, reaching up to rest his surprisingly warm palm on her cheek.

“I’m about to do something that I’ve strangely been wanting to since I saw you earlier today. I won’t pressure you, but if you want me to stop, tell me now.” He whispered looking down at her as she stared across at the zipper of her leather jacket. She could feel her heart thumping loudly over the music playing through the speakers in the bathroom. Swallowing heavily, trying to figure out what the hell was happening, she finally looked up into his lust filled eyes. She had only known this man personally for less than a day, but across seas for a few years, was she really going to do what her body has wanted to do to this man?

 

“Where did those two disappear to?” GD asked as they both searched for the pair of friends that had suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet.

“Nana’s phone is off.” Gogi answered as GD sighed, looking out the window of the café they had sought refuge in from the crazed fans on the other side of the glass. Gogi sighed as she looked down to her phone, frantically looking for her partner before looking up, immediately blushing when she noticed GD staring at her from over his coffee mug. Quickly, her eyes darted away from him and to a random spot in the club.

“So you look up to me huh?” He asked amused as she cleared before tossing her bangs out of her face.

“I admire your music.” She quickly corrected as he chuckled, seeing the embarrassment across her face. Thank goodness, the MTV-K crew took a break for lunch.

“My music? Is that all?” He asked teasingly as she put a hand over to hide the bright smile threatening to give her away. She simply nodded, quickly taking a sip of coffee before looking down to the mug in her hand.

“So no boyfriend?” He then asked as her eyes shot open before looking up.

“No. Why?” She asked as he smiled, looking away from her stare.

“No reason, I just don’t see why someone beautiful like you wouldn’t have one.” He mentioned side eying her with a smile to see her large eyes while her cheeks blew up in flames. Gogi looked away in shock and embarrassment, putting a hand up to her chest to feel the intensity of her heartbeat through her clothes. Was he serious? Was this guy seriously hitting on someone like her?

“I broke up with someone before I left.” She answered as GD looked over surprised.

“You did?” He asked shocked as she nodded, tapping the outside of the coffee mug with the rings on her finger.

“Well I did, not sure if he took it seriously.” She added as GD nodded, sipping his coffee again.

“Did you break up with him because you were coming here?” He then asked as she sat back in her seat, staring into her lap.

“Um actually, I’ve been trying to break up with him for some time.” She sheepishly admitted scratching the back of her neck.

“Why?” He then asked as she chuckled before looking up.

“What?” He asked confused by the laugh he got in return.

“Didn’t know the great G-Dragon was so nosey.” She teased as he blushed, pulling on his collar before looking away.

“I mean, if you don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to.” He quickly retorted trying to cover his tracks.

“I didn’t love him anymore, I didn’t see a need to stay with him.” She answered as he slowly turned his head to see her smiling over at him.
“You don’t have to feel bad for me, I’m glad I did it before I left so I have no attachment hanging, no worries, no naggy phone calls. Plus I’m in Korea, I’m sure it’ll be easy to find someone else when the time calls for it.” She explained stirring her spoon around and around. GD just simply stared down at this girl, smiling. She basically had thrown everything away, including her personal life just for her music. Very admirable but hard for someone at that age.

 

Nana stood there speechless as her eyes darted down her body to find his hand snaking it’s way around her waist. She wanted nothing more than to push this man away, but who was she kidding. This man was a living god in thousands of girls dreams, including hers. She bit her lip before looking up to see him tilt his head to look down at her lip.

“You have no idea how much that irritates me.” He whispered as she looked at him confused. His hand leaning on her cheek, his thumb reached out before petting slowly across her bottom lip that was being bitten by her teeth.
“Stop.” He whispered as she slowly let it go while he kept his thumb there.

“Why hadn’t I met you a while back?” He asked as she fluttered her eyelashes in confusion. He chuckled at her expression before leaning down to rest his forehead against hers.

“I’m strangely attracted to you.” He whispered as she blushed, feeling his breath blow caressingly across her face.

“Are you drunk?” She suddenly asked when he pushed his body up against hers. He broke out laughing at her comment before pulling away to look down at her intrigued.

“No, I’m not drunk. But thanks for asking.” He answered as she snorted, rolling her eyes. Why did she suddenly feel so comfortable with this man? He rested his hand on her cheek again, leaning in closer and closer, seeing if she would push him away only to notice her staring back at him, unmoving. He smirked proudly, leaning down before finally connecting his lips with hers. As he had suspected, he was attracted to this woman.

 

~Knockout starts playing~

 

The pair quickly pulled apart when their senses rose, TOP pulled out his phone recognizing the ringtone. Nana put a hand to in surprise, trying to calm her heart down as TOP spoke to GD on the phone.

“Time to leave.” TOP answered as Nana looked up surprised as he chuckled, walking over to curl a hair around her ear.

“You have a piece of paper and pen?” He suddenly asked as she confusingly pulled out what asked for before passing it to him.

“I would like to continue this another time. Here’s my number.” He offered folding the piece of paper before passing it to her. Leaning in once more, he kissed her forehead, smiling when he looked down to see gaped.

 

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Gogi shouted once Nana had finally spilled the beans back at the apartment. Nana sighed before throwing herself back on to her bed.

“Before I could even comprehend what was going on, he was on me.” Nana whispered staring up at her ceiling. Gogi just sat there, speechless, unable to pull out appropriate words to throw at her friend.

“So are you guys…….like you know…..dating.” Gogi suddenly whispered as Nana shook her head.

“Don’t think so, he didn’t mention that.” Nana whispered as Gogi sighed looking at her friend.

“My friend made out with Mr. T.O.P.” Gogi mentioned in realization causing Nana to shoot out of her spot to reach over and slap her friend playfully.

“Oh yeah, and what is this I hear about a certain someone flirting with the great G-Dragon?” Nana asked amused, crossing her legs under her as she stared playfully at her friend’s blushing face.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m going to sleep, good night.” Gogi quickly brushed it off, marching out of the room before shutting the door behind her before Nana could add anything else. Nana chuckled before lying back in her bed, arms lying lazily under her head. She sighed loudly before pulling one hand out, opening it to show the folded piece of paper she had received today.

“Hm.”