Impressed

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Gogi nervously walked into the booth where GD soon followed her.

“Have you guys tried in the booth before?” He asked interested, watching as a blush crossed her cheeks.

“Um, not much, a few times.” She admitted, curling a stray hair behind her ear. A nervous habit he caught onto. He smirked at her adorableness.

“Alright, well easy enough, you put these over your ears. The lyrics will come up on the screen.” He explained looking up to her eyes once again to see her blush and look away. She was so attractive when she blushed, even if she was as young as she was.

“Do you know my song ‘Light it up’ with Tablo Hyung?” He suddenly asked as she looked up interested before nodding.

“I love that song.” She answered as he smiled calmly, turning to the computer screen.

“YG suggested you trying out this song.” He explained never looking over his shoulder to her. Her eyes were wide in surprise though.

“The whole song?” She asked surprised as he chuckled and looked over his shoulder amused.

“Well your president has bragged about your rapping skills, we want to test it.” He teased as she chuckled and nodded.

“Are you alright with that?” He asked seeing her expression as she grabbed the earphones off the stand.

“Oh yah, sure, I’ll try, but no promises.” She answered as he smiled and nodded.

“How about a bet then? To make things more interesting.” He offered as her eyes shot open in interest.

“A bet?” She asked hesitantly while he nodded, folding his arms over his chest happily.

“Let’s say if you can do the entire song, impress both myself and my boss, then I’ll take you shopping when we’re done.” He offered as her eyes shot open.

“Wait, wait, wait, you’re telling me, if I do this perfectly, throw your boss off his chair, I get to go shopping with the great G-Dragon?” She asked amused causing him to chuckle before he nodded.

“Yup, so, you up for it?” He asked arching his eyebrow towards her.

“Sounds like fun.” She answered as he nodded, taking one last look at her before leaving into the main studio.

 

GD smirked when he sat down behind the controls, looking to the girl smiling in the booth.

“You ready?” He asked pressing the button for the mic. She flinched just as Nana did and looked over nodding.

“The lyrics will help if you need it.” He teased causing her to chuckle and nod.

 

The beat started while Gogi bobbed her head, letting the beat take over her. She was going to win this bet and show them that the both of them were as amazing as their president had bragged.

 

She held one earphone tightly to her ear as the lyrics came up. Still bobbing her head to the music, she leaned forward a bit before rapping everything perfectly.

“She’s incredible.” YG whispered in surprise as Nana chuckled from her seat.

“She is, isn’t she?” Nana asked as TOP looked over his shoulder to the younger woman, smiling when he saw the blush spread her cheeks.

 

Once Gogi’s turn was over, she chuckled into the mic before pulling the earphones off. She knew she nailed that song on the head, perfectly. Not a beat off, no word misspoken, nothing was wrong. She walked out of the studio and sat calmly next to Nana who patted her on the head like a little child.

“You girls.” YG spoke as they both looked up at the same time, interested to see the 3 just staring at them both.

“Are you sure you don’t want to sign with me instead?” YG asked as they chuckled.

“If we knew that sooner sir, we might have.” Nana admitted as YG smiled.

“If only I found you before he did.” He whispered before standing and stretching.

“So what do you think about the both of them sir?” Jiyong asked over as YG smiled, slipping his hands into his pockets.

“Nana-ssi vocals are beyond incredible. She has such range with it that I am left speechless for the first time.” YG admitted while the two idols nodded in agreement.

“And Gogi-ssi, her rapping is amazing. I want nothing more than to scout her to my side. They both will be HUGE stars, very soon.” YG added as the pair stood to bow to the man that was now leaving the room.

 

“How are you girls feeling right now?” Mina asked as they plopped back down in their seat, sighing loudly.

“I suddenly feel exhausted.” Nana whispered resting her arm across her eyes as those in the room chuckled.

“You, Gogi-ssi.” Mina asked as Gogi blew a stray hair out of her face before smiling over to GD.

“I’m excited to get started on our own songs. Thank you for letting us up here today.” Gogi bowed her head in thanks to the two who smiled and nodded.

“What about you Jiyong-ssi, TOP-ssi? What do you think about Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi potential in the Kpop World?” Mina asked as the camera’s panned over to the two idols.

“They definitely have what you need to be in the top of this business, no doubt.” GD mentioned as TOP nodded in agreement to his statement.

“I’m a little anxious to see their debut and to see how netizens react to them.” TOP whispered smiling over to the girls who smiled back.

“You think they have what you need to take over the world?” Mina asked as the two idols chuckled.

“They are both indeed talented in what they do, but taking over the world? We are still trying to achieve that, and it’s our 7th year since debut.” GD teased as the girls chuckled.

“They will definitely bring a lot of attention to themselves. They have unique looks and voices.” TOP added honestly as Mina nodded.

“Would you two want to do some sort of collaboration with TMX in the future?” Mina asked interested as the idols looked to each other before turning to the camera.

“Definitely.” They answered as the girls gasped in surprise.

“What about you girls? Would you like to collaborate with GD&TOP?” Mina asked as they both eagerly nodded. Nana caught herself, blushing before turning away embarrassed that she answered so quickly.

“Do you guys want a tour of the building?” GD suddenly asked as they looked over, surprised.

“Really? We can have a tour?” Gogi asked as he laughed and nodded, standing.

“I think the other members are around here somewhere. We can introduce you to them before we head out.” GD explained as both TOP and Nana froze in confusion from standing.

“Head out?” TOP asked as GD slipped on his coat before nodding, uncaring.

“I made a bet with Gogi-ssi, if she impressed YG I would take her to the best shopping district.” GD explained as TOP snorted, rolling his eyes before looking over to see Nana glaring over at Gogi.

“Figures.” Nana whispered before they piled out with a camera in front of them, camera behind them.

“So when did you guys arrive in Korea?” TOP asked as Nana stood uncomfortably next to him in the elevator.

“Um, yesterday.” Gogi answered as the doors opened. GD gestured for the girls to climb out before they met up with them.

“These are the rehearsal studios.” TOP pointed out as the girls peeked in every one to see that they were empty.

“Ah but it seems we were right, they are still here.” GD mentioned over to TOP who nodded, opening one of the various doors, allowing for a loud bass rhythm to flow out to the girls. TOP and GD easily walked in while the girls simply peeked around the doorway in to see the lost 3 BIGBANG members in there, dancing to what seemed to be Fantastic Baby.

“Oh Hyung.” Seungri spoke surprised when he saw the pair walk in with one camera.

“Oh, what’s up with the camera?” Taeyang asked stopping the music before gesturing to the single camera that was following them. About to introduce TMX, they turned to see that they had not followed them in.

“Ah, we lost them.” TOP muttered before quickly walking over to the door to see them standing on the other side.

“Never mind, found them.” TOP announced grabbing the girls before pulling them into sight.

“Omo, whose that?” Daesung whispered over to GD who smiled, waiting for the girls to come over.

 

Nana and Gogi blushed when TOP grabbed them and pulled them into the room with the cameras behind them. They bowed quickly once they made it to GD’s side.

“This is TMX, the duo that’s debuting at SM soon.” GD introduced as their eyes shot open.

“I thought their identity was supposed to be a secret till they debut?” Taeyang whispered over confused.

“It is, please keep it a secret till we do.” Gogi whispered begging as the 3 chuckled and nodded.

“Well, first things first, I’m Seungri, the Maknae.” Seungri introduced holding a hand out to shake both girls.

“I’m Taeyang.”

“I’m Daesung.” They introduced as the girls smiled.

“I’m Nana.” Nana introduced bowing again.

“I’m Gogi. It’s so nice to meet you all.”

They all took a seat against the wall of mirrors while the camera’s sat in front of them videotaping.

“So how are you guys liking Korea so far?” Taeyang asked as the girls nodded.

“It’s beautiful here.” Nana mentioned as they nodded.

“A lot like what we thought.” Gogi added.

“When are you scheduled to Debut?” Daesung asked interested as the pair looked to each other and then to Jiyong who sat across the room.

“Ah, from my understanding, it’ll be at the ending of March.” He announced as the guys nodded.

“So you didn’t answer my question Ji, what’s with the cameras?” Taeyang asked over again as the girls smiled.

“Ah sorry, that’s for us.” Gogi interrupted sheepishly.

“It’s MTV-K from New York, they are following us till we debut.” Nana explained as they nodded.

“Are you girls dating?” Seungri asked bluntly causing GD to reach over and slap the back of his head.

“Ow, what was that for?” Seungri whined rubbing the back of his head in pain. The girls were able to mingle and speak with those they had admire from afar. It was incredible being this close to idols like this, but this was just the start.