Infinite H "Without You" Music Video Filming: Part 4

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

The car was soon escorted off the set, the shiny black dance floor and a beautiful backdrop of the guys sub-unit name now hanging in the background.

“That’s cool.” Gogi mentioned as both herself and Nana stood to admire the small change in set.

“It is.” Nana had to agree.

“So you’re going to TOP after we’re done?” Gogi asked, crossed her arms over her chest before turning to look at her friend.

“If you are looking to tease me, don’t. I’m not in the mood.” Nana mentioned never turning to her friend who was only smiling largely.

“I’m not teasing you Ana. I just wanted to know.” Gogi mentioned seriously as Nana sighed before turning to her.

“I’m worried about him.” Nana immediately admitted as Gogi’s eyes widened. It was either hell froze over or she was being serious.

“Well I don’t blame you. I mean, you guys spend every free moment you aren’t talking to EXO, Key or your brother talking to the dude. I would be more worried if you weren’t worried about him.” Gogi reassured patting her friends shoulder as Nana sighed.

“You think he’ll be alright?” Nana asked over, biting her lip in nervousness.

“Ana, he’ll be fine. If it was something more drastic, I’m sure his manager would have begged you to come.” Gogi pointed out as Nana nodded in realization.

“That’s true.” Nana sighed again as Gogi chuckled, patting her friends shoulder.

Ladies!” The director shouted over as they both turned to see him waving them over.

We’ll be filming on the opposite set till this one is finished.” He explained as the girls nodded, walking over with him to the opposite set which happened to be a plan dark gray set, a lone platform set up in the middle with a camera being set up to circle it.

Boys.” He called over to Dongwoo and Hoya who were talking on the side. They came over with Hyo Yoon who got to work on explaining the scene.

We’ll be doing a circling shot of the pairs.” She explained as everyone nodded, turning to the drawing she was now holding out.

Both will be lovely dovey.” She added as everyone nodded again.

We’ll start with Hoya-ssi and Gogi-ssi.” Hyo Yoon mentioned quickly setting the pair up on the platform in the center.

Face each other please.” She mentioned looking up at the pair standing awkwardly.

Closer.” She added pushing them together as they were now basically glued to each other.

Hoya-ssi, I need your right arm around her waist.” Hyo Yoon offered as he nodded, reaching his arm around to rest on her opposite hip.

Your left hand needs to be resting on her cheek.” She added as Hoya turned to look at Gogi’s blushing cheeks, smirking proudly before placing his hand on her warm cheek.

Gosh, your hand is freezing.” Gogi hissed teasingly as Hoya chuckled, pulling his arm away to rub on his pants.

Sorry.” He whispered making sure it was warm before he placed it back in place.

Perfect, now Gogi-ssi. Both hands need to be holding the collar of his coat.” Hyo Yoon demonstrated as Gogi nodded, reaching up to hold the exact place, tugging teasingly. Hoya couldn’t help but chuckle at her advancement.

I need you both to act like you’re in love, Hoya-ssi more such from you.” Director added as Hoya breathed in heavily before nodding.

Play along?” He offered looking down to Gogi’s blushing complexion.

As best as I can.” She offered back sending him chuckling.

Action!” The director shouted as the camera began moving around them quickly. Hoya leaned in smiling at her, her cheeks flaring up in a rosy color as his left hand caressed her cheek ever so carefully, a twinkle now present in his eye.

More!” The director shouted never cutting the scene as Hoya leaned in, resting his forehead against hers. Gogi bit her lip in nervousness, looking up to his brown orbs, pride overflowing from them. If he wanted to play that way, she would play back. Tilting her head ever so slightly, her grasp tightening on his collar, his eyes slightly widened in surprise when she tugged ever so gently towards her.

Cut! Perfect!” The director shouted cutting the music as Gogi chuckled at Hoya’s overly surprised face before stepping down with the help of Jiyong.

Hoya-ah.” She called as he blinked and looked down to her.

You have a little……drool, just there.” She teased pointing to her own chin as he scoffed, chuckling as she walked off set.

 

“Can we have Dongwoo-ssi and Nana-ssi?” The director shouted as they stepped onto the set, Dongwoo helping her to get up onto the platform, himself joining soon after.

Alright, now with you both.” Director walked over, Hyo Yoon in step with him.

Nana-ssi, could you face your back to Dongwoo-ssi?” Hyo Yoon offered as Nana turned, carefully keeping her footing as not to fall off.

Dongwoo-ssi, I need you to step up and hold Nana-ssi around her waist.” Hyo Yoon added as the director nodded in agreement. Both persons eyes widened at the offer.

W-what?” Nana stuttered slightly embarrassed as Gogi chuckled off set.

It will give us that loving feeling we’re looking for.” The director quickly explained as Nana sighed annoyed before quickly losing her footing. She yelped in surprise before an arm reached out pulling her to something hard. She sighed in relief along with about 99% of the crew that had about lost their lunch at the attempted fall.

I got you.” A voice teased as she snorted, seeing that she was now in the exact position they had asked for.

Ah, that is perfect! Nana-ssi, please be careful.” Hyo Yoon and the director mentioned as Nana sighed. Hyori stepped up to the small space on the platform to adjust Nana’s hair, pulling it over her shoulder.

When the music started, Dongwoo did just as he was asked, leaning forward to rest his chin on her bare shoulder, his arms hesitantly tightening around her mid-section as she giggled.

 

In between shots and outfit changes the girls were pulled into solo shots here and there that would film a simple smile, or a twinkle in their eye, things they could add to random parts of the music video.

 

Now, they were dress in a red, leather outfit, not perfectly matching each other but close enough.

 

Without U dancingWithout You #5

                                                                         GOGI                                                                 NANA

                           

 

“I heard what happened, is he alright?” Hyori asked with clear concern as Nana looked up from buttoning the leather pants Hyori had pulled on her.

“Who?” Nana asked confused slipping her feet into the shoes Hyori pulled out.

“TOP, is he alright?” Hyori asked from her spot as she tied Nana’s shoes. Nana’s smile dropped as she suddenly remembered what had happened.

“I don’t know yet, he’s in surgery, that’s all I know.” She answered slipping the earrings in before trotting out of the room. Great, her nerves were getting the best of her. If she was going to finish this music video filming in one piece, she needed some piece of mind. Rushing through the packs of crew members, ignoring those that she bumped on accident, she looked for the familiar light brown/blonde hair before it came into view.

Youngjae!” She yelled as he turned from the refreshment table to look at her, immediate worry painted across his face.

Nana-ssi, are you alright?” He put the muffin he had just picked up before walking over to meet her.

I’m fine, I need a favor.” She whispered pulling him to the side away from stray ears and eyes.

Anything, what is it?” He asked in a hushed tone as she sighed.

Could you call TOP’s manager and ask for an update on his condition?” She asked as he looked up to her surprised.

Yeah sure. I’ll do that now.” He quickly pulled out his phone as she looked up in time to see Gogi waving her over from the set.

Please keep me updated.” She added bowing her head in thanks before reaching everyone that was waiting, Infinite H’s backup dancers now present.

Alright, now this is the choreography part we mentioned before.” Hyo Yoon explained more to the girls as the dancers practiced a bit with the director and Infinite H.

The one you showed us?” Gogi asked in reassurance as Hyo Yoon nodded.

Just that. We were actually planning on the guys doing it alone, but thought it would be more ideal for the songs feeling to add you both in too.” She explained as both girls nodded.

Now, let’s get you girls set up.” She ushered them further onto the set as the girls were both situated in front of one Infinite H member.

For the choreography we showed you girls, I need it be positioned just as I had positioned Nana-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi for the last take.” Director explained as both girls blushed involuntarily.

So, here.” Hyo Yoon directed Nana and Dongwoo into the exact position as Dongwoo held both arms around her waist, resting his hands flat on her stomach, Nana’s closest arm was up and over his shoulder to rest on the back of his neck.

Just like this.” Hyo Yoon offered as Hoya and Gogi got into position.

It looks to me that someone is enjoying this far too much.” Nana teased as Dongwoo looked across from their split position now.

Any guy would be enjoying this.” He teased back as she snorted, shaking her head with a small smile.

Girls, I need you both to keep your hips in sync with the guys.” Hyo Yoon added as both girls visibly swallowed.

“I feel like I’m going to be sick.” Gogi whispered over to Nana once Hyori and Dee Dee came over to adjust their outfits.

“Why?” Nana asked never moving so that Hyori could fix her eyeliner.

“It’s like we’re grinding up on them, you know that right?” Gogi asked over quietly outraged as Hyori smirked.

“Well yeah, but I thought you would jump at the opportunity to do this with one of your idols.” Nana teased as Gogi glared over at her.

“Oh if you didn’t have a pen less than a centimeter away from your eye, I would hit you so hard right now.” Gogi hissed as Nana smirked, looking to Hyori who carefully did her eyeliner.

“Well I appreciate the need to care for my eyes.” Nana spoke sarcastically as Gogi rolled her eyes.

“You girls could pass as sisters.” Hyori teased pulling away from Nana with a large smile.

 

Alright, quiet on set!” The director shouted once the girls were situated in front of the guys, their backup dancers waiting patiently behind them.

Just follow my lead, alright?” Hoya whispered over to Gogi who blushed before glaring over her shoulder. She knew he was doing that purposely.

Well the guy is supposed to lead, it’s a given.” Gogi teased back as Hoya smirked.

Gladly.” He added proudly as she rolled her eyes.

Am I holding on too tight?” Dongwoo asked hesitantly as he wrapped his arms around Nana’s waist.

No if you were, I would tell you.” She teased as he chuckled and nodded.

Action!” The director shouted as the girls eased as far back into the guys as physically possible, their free arm holding the guys around the neck as their hips bobbed to the beat. Dongwoo and Hoya fought to keep a straight face on as they sang their parts, but found it hard to do with these girls now grinding up on them.

Cut!” The director shouted as he hopped off his seat and walked over, the girls immediately pulling away from them.

I need more from both sides. I need something believable.” He explained as the girls nodded, bowing their head in apology as the boys copied.

Will do.” Hoya promised as the director nodded before walking away.

Girls, just play along alright?” Hoya mentioned to both Gogi and Nana as they nodded.

“We’ll play along to the best of our abilities.” Nana chuckled causing Hoya to laugh and nod. The music started again and immediately, the girls practically glued their backsides to the guys crotches. The guys were slightly caught off guard as small gasps of surprise and arousing emotions suddenly attacked the guys. They fought to keep their composure, their arms tightening on their hips as the girls smirked proudly.

Cut! Perfect job ladies!” The director clapped as both girls chuckled, giving each other a high five before running off.

Damn them.” Dongwoo whispered groaning as Hoya chuckled.

Evil little things, aren’t they?.” Hoya added secretly adjusting his pants.

 

 

Nana-ssi.” A voice called as Nana emerged from the changing stall in their last outfit, looking over to see Youngjae turning to her.

Yes?” She answered as he quickly walked over.

He will be in surgery for another hour or so.” Youngjae explained as Nana nodded in understanding.

What happened?” Nana asked for a straight answer as he sighed.

He got hurt on set of filming his upcoming movie.” Youngjae explained as Nana’s eyes slightly widened.

Was is that bad?” She asked worried as he sighed.

A glass shard cut open the top of his hand, through the muscle and down to the bone. They are doing everything to save his hand. If the surgery doesn’t go through properly, he may lose function to his thumb and pointer finger.” Youngjae explained as Nana nodded, swallowing heavily as she tried to gain her surroundings.

Thank you Youngjae. I would like to leave as soon as we are done here.” Nana further explained as Youngjae nodded, bowing his head before running off.

“You ok?” Gogi walked over seeing the paleness in her expression.

“I’m fine. Let’s get through this.” Nana muttered walking out in her now black and green ensemble to head off the last set of the music video.

 

Without u EndWithout You # 4

                                                                          GOGI                                                               NANA

 

 

And, that’s a wrap!” The director shouted clapping as everyone joined in.

Thank you girls for your hard work.” Hyo Yoon and the director thanked as the girls immediately began bowing around the room, thanking every single crew and production crew personnel. It was 10pm, the girls were beyond exhausted as they ran to the changing tent to get out of their outfits and into their street clothes.

Nana-ssi, we’re ready to leave when you are.” Youngjae called as Nana walked out dressed back into her sweats, superman sweater and bear paw boots.

“Min Hee, what are you going to do?” Nana asked over slipping her arms through her coat sleeves before buttoning it up.
“I’m…” Gogi was about to explain before two male voices entered.

She’ll be hanging out with us.” Hoya mentioned as Nana looked over before smiling.

You be sure to keep her safe, that girl is a magnet to danger.” Nana teased causing Gogi to roll her eyes.

Are you sure we can’t change your mind?” Dongwoo asked hopeful as Nana smiled gently.

I wish, but I just want to make sure he’s alright. I’ll take a rain check with the both of you.” She promised as Dongwoo nodded.

Can I at least have your number?” Dongwoo teased causing Nana to chuckle.

“If it’ll make you happy, sure.” Nana pulled out her phone from her coat pocket before switching with him.

Maybe we can hang out one night when you girls are free.” Hoya added as Gogi nodded from the makeup seat she had taken refuge in.

Nana-ssi.” Youngjae called again as she nodded towards him.

Well thanks guys, it was fun.” Nana smiled, bowing her head slightly to both guys as they walked over and hugged her.

Make sure to keep in touch.” Dongwoo scolded as she smiled and pulled away.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, just let me go now.” Nana whined pulling away from him before waving them off. The moment she got outside with Youngjae, she ran like her life depended on it to the van.

Please hurry Youngjae-ssi.” She begged as he nodded, pulling away from the studio en-route to Seoul Memorial.