Miss Troublemaker:Back to Korea and Challenge

PLEASE SAY "I LOVE YOU, MISS TROUBLEMAKER!"

"I'm back.." a girl stepped from the airport.

"Wait for me...mysterious boy..i'm not a total loser that you know at that time..i'm strong now..." she smiled.

"Park Yeon Hee have back, Korea....18 years old since that memory..we meet at the age of 8 , ten years had passed...."

* * *

"Park Yeon Hee imnida.." she bowed to her classmates.

The boys looking at her and the girls looking at her jealously.

"You can go sit at the back, Yeon Hee. Are you sure you want to sit alone at the back?" the homeroom teacher asked.

"Yes...thanks for your care to me teacher.." Yeon Hee said.

"It's okay, now sit at the back of class..." Kim Haneul said.

* * *

"Hey you!" a boy pointed his finger at Yeon Hee who's eating at a table at the middle of the cafetaria.

"Yes. Me?" Yeon Hee raised her eyebrows. All the students looked at her.

"She seeking for death!"

"I can't imagine what would happen for her...oh no...bloody bath..."

"Who is she?"

"She's cute at the same time i could feel something would happen...worst problem.."

The students murmur.

"Shut up!!!" Yeon Hee shouted. All of the students freeze, even that boy. 

"You! What's your problem?!" Yeon Hee asked. That boy widened his eyes.

"What? You ...you don't know me yet, aren't you? You're eating at our table...get lost" that boy asked, angrily. 

"Oh yeah? Who are you? A KINGKA or...a Jjang or the Jjang best fighter from all the gang in Korea?"  Yeon Hee asked, smirking.

"How dare you?!" that boy wanted to punch Yeon Hee face but she dodged it.

"You're pretty good, girl..." a voice was heard from behind, Yeon Hee turned around. She saw four boys were looking at her.

"Start the game now, Key.." thatboy snapped his hand. Key nod.

"Before that..." Yeon Hee fastly stopped the game. "Who's the Jjang at the school?What are your ranking in the Korea..opss..i mean Seoul?"

"I'm the Jjang.." the boy who snapped his hand said, "I'm Onew. Our ranking in Seoul is number one and our group name is SHINee..." he said. Yeon Hee smirked.

"So...instead of ordering you're underling that not even match with me. I challenge you to fight with me! And the real game should have a prize for who that win, isn't it?" Yeon Hee said.

"What are you trying to pull at, girl?" Onew asked.

"I want to challenge you to fight with me...on the school roof this evening! I don't want this boy fight with me..and if i win i want to be the Jjang at this school, and you and your underlings have to be my underling, agree?" she asked confidently.

"You have guts girl..talking high and all mighty...i wonder how i can make your confident level slow? But...if i'm win..you have to be our group dog...i mean servant...agree?"

"I'm agree! The game won't be fun unless this kind of agreement is said!" Yeon Hee said.

"Is she insane?"

"Onew is the best fighter and Jjang!"

"All the students!" Yeon Hee tried to draw the students attention to her. "My name is Park Yeon Hee...and i confidently said...i'm is your future Jjang!" she walked away.

"Onew! How dare that girl challenge you!" Jonghyun said.

"Let see...this evening on the school roof.." Onew walked away.