Miss Troublemaker:Fight, result and new students

PLEASE SAY "I LOVE YOU, MISS TROUBLEMAKER!"

"I'm waiting for this time, Jjang~hihi" Yeon Hee smirked when she saw Onew and other's SHINee member entering the school roof.

"Shut your mouth! " Key stucked out his tounge.

"Freaking weirdo...i think i want to kick your pretty face, huh?!" Yeon Hee raised her eyebrows, showing that she annoyed.

"My...i'm surprise...how impolite manner and language you use girl...i never think that a girl like you exist in this world.." Jonghyun interrupted the conversation.

"Anyway...girl, can we start this?" Onew asked. "I can't wait to beat you into a pulp!" he smirked, clutching his fast.

"Aww~ so scared oppa!" Yeon Hee acted like how a real girl would react.

"You're so annoying ..!" Key pursed his lip. Looking at Yeon Hee. He's totally annoyed!

"Yes...yes...whatever...let's get started!" Yeon Hee smirked, looking at Onew.

"Don't be so confident, girl" Onew smiled.

"Whatever...i just want to end this quickly...you know...fast and quiet, can we?" Yeon Hee raised her eyebrows.

"She's quiet brave.." Tae Min whispered to Key.

"Yes...i hope our Jjang can punch her to a pulp!!!" Key said, angrily.

"Okay..here we go! One...Two...Three...begin!" Jonghyun started the challenge, become a judge to this good-for-nothing challenge.

"Ladies first!" Onew said. Offering the first move to Yeon Hee.

"With pleasure~ I accept it!" Yeon Hee ran to Onew, wanting to punch his face, he dodged it. Onew wanted to kick her leg. Yeon Hee dodged it, she got a chance to punch Onew stomach.

"Got it!" Onew fell, stunned. Yeon Hee punched his face and kicked his leg. After punching with her full heart-like Onew was her sandbag- she stopped, smirking.

"Be like a man!" she shouted to Onew.

Onew stand slowly = trying to stand properly, he clutching his fist and ready to make a flying kick at Yeon Hee. She dodged it.

"I'm sorry Jjang..but you're too slow!" Yeon Hee punched Onew face.

He faint.

"Decide who the winner now!" Yeon Hee ordered Jonghyun to annouce it. Key bit his lip, Tae Min just shook his head.

"The...wi...winner..is...P...P..Park Yeon...Hee..." Jonghyun slowly announced it.

"Now! I'm your Jjang...gladly accept me, please~" Yeon Hee smirked, glaring at Key.

* * *

"OWW~ that hurts! Tae Min..don't kick me!" Onew said, gave Tae Min a good old glare.

"Yes...hurt..hurt...we become that annoying girl servant now..."

"Anyway, she really something...let's go back now..." Tae Min said coldly.

"Hey..wait for me!" Onew screamed.