Miss Troublemaker:Childhood Memory

PLEASE SAY "I LOVE YOU, MISS TROUBLEMAKER!"

showing that they talk in languange, the colour code: English-blue

                                                                                                Korea-red

ps:just for chapter 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

 

"I have something to show you!" Simon, Yeon Hee classmate said. Yeon Hee hang up her head, looking at him curiously. Stopping to read the book that she was holding now.

"What is it, Simon?" she asked.

"Open this!" he showed a box, a birthday box.

"This not a joke, isn't it?" Simon shook his head.

"I'm open it..." Yeon Hee wanted to open the box.

"Why you're all looking at me?" before she could open the box, she noticed all of the classmate were looking at her.

"Ignore us, please!" they smiled.

"Uh...o...okay. I'm open it..." she opened it. But...the thing that leap from the box were...

"WAH!!! Frogs!! Get away from me!!! Ah... Get AWAY!!!!" Yeon Hee screamed. The frogs leap from her clothes to the floor.

All of the classmates laughed.

"Look at her..."

"Pity for the outsider..."

"I can't accept you since you're in our class..you're just an outsider..."

"Our plan..sucess!"

Yeon Hee felt tears was running on her cheek. "No way..." she ran outside. Running to the Hyde Park. 

"Liar...liar...i hate you all!!" she shouted.

* * *

"Who's that girl? Who's child is she? Crying at the fountain like that..." a boy was asking her mother.

"Go and see her, try talk to her...persuade her...i feel sorry to that girl.." his mother said.

"Okay!"

"Ah..before that!! Here" his mother gave him a necklace.

"What this, mother?" that boy asked.

"Give it to her, as a present and a charm...asked her to become strong..." his mother smiled, honestly.

"But, it yours.."

"Give it to her, said to her that if she meet you again, show you that necklace, okay? Don't worry, i just bought that necklace..now go..and she's a korean like us..." that woman said.

* * *

"Hello..." Yeon Hee heard a voice saying hello, she hang up her head, looking a boy as her age was looking at her.

"Hello..." Yeon Hee greeted him.

"Why you're crying here?" that boy asked.

"I'm always being bullied by my friends when i entered London Elemantary School, even since i got here... they don't accept me because i'm an outsider..i can't stand their jokes..they hate me!" she told him.

"Oh...you know what the way to not being bullied?" he asked her.

"I don't know..." Yeon Hee answered.

"The way to not being bullied is be strong! Act though...i will give you this charm..." the boy give her a necklace, a blue colour necklace.

"Charm? How would this be my charm?"

"Believe me! You can be strong, put the trust in your heart.."

"Okay!"

"So can we meet again?" Yeon Hee asked.

"Yes! Come to Korea...you will find me. Show the necklace when you're see me even though we don't know each other..show me that necklace please...and i believe you're not a total loser anymore at that time...try search for me..be strong! Bye!" that boy rushed to his mother. They walked away.

"How am i supposed to search for you? ah..."

"Believe me! You can be stroing, put the trust in your heart.."