Chapter 2

My Arranged Marriage with Sehunnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwERHxXcTs    THE NEXT DAY Both Ae Cha and Sehun in their respective houses, got ready for school. They both wore their uniforms and freshed up in the washroom, and ate breakfast before leaving to school by car for Sehun and walking for Ae Cha.    Once Ae Cha arrived to school she went to go meet up with her friends. "Cha, where have you been?" Mi Hi questioned as soon as she say Cha. "I was out eating dinner with my parents" Ae Cha grimmed. "But you didn't answer our phone call!" Sun Hi exclaimed. "You called me?" Ae Cha asked as she took out her phone and to check.  "Oh you did call me!" Ae Cha exclamied.  "Ummm guys... I have something to tell you," Ae Cha started to say while looking nervous, but Cha got cut off as EXO was walking up. "Sunnie" Luhan screamed for Sun Hi! "Hey," Tao came up and put his arm around Mi Hi. Sehun came up behind from Exo to put his arm around Luhan while Angie was on the phone with someone talking since her phone rang as soon as Luhan yelled. Sehun started to acknowledge, "Hyungs, Sun Hi, Mi Hi and YOU?!" Ae Cha turned around while saying, "Umm, I'll talk to you later, I have something to deal with. Okay I will, take care! What do you mean by that hmm? Ohhh okay, I'll see you guys soon then! Hi Sehun...." "What are you doing here?" Sehun snarled at Cha. "I go to school here, duh!" Ae Cha retorted at him. "Why does Sehun seem to hate you, Cha?" Tao asked carefully. "Because of I'm getting married to her!" Sehun blurted. "WHAT??" All the inncent bystanders there exclaimed and shock and a bit of horror and joy! :D "We found of last night when my parents dragged me to a restaurant all dressed up and introduced us. The day beofre that, my parents told me that I was getting married, and yesterday I met Sehun as my fiancee." Ae Cha revealed.

'I thought Cha was friends with me, she knows I like Sehun... I must break them apart. She cannot have him!' Chul Moo though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter